Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Qedesha Alecia Johnson - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qedesha Alecia Johnson (29917 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
22 grin

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Car 1219
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
PAN IS SIMPLY ONE, OF THE MANY NAMES OF SATAN AND, AS THEY SAY, THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS!

Update added at the end.

So, to help you get a clearer picture, here are some more details for you to consider.

Please do your own research on the subject. Ask God to lead you, he knows best.

PAN — GREEK GOAT GOD OF THE FOREST AND OF CHAOS

Pan, a Greek goat pagan nature god of the woods, a sylvan, and satyr or faun played the pan pipes or flute. Pan – as a prefix means “all”. The ancient scholars of Alexandria believed that Pan personified the Natural Cosmos, and the word Pantheism is derived from this idea, that all Nature is God and that God is All Nature: not merely a manifestation of the material world but the Animus Mundi, the spirit of the natural world. A panacea is a cure for all diseases. Pangea is the original one continent from which all our continents drifted. Pan seems to personify the concept of wisdom through oneness with Nature and so he was called the “Pangenitor’ the all-begetter. Pan is where we derive the words panic and pandemonium. Pan had a very dark nature, as the Hunter and Pursuer who was prone to violence and madness at times, he was called ‘Panphage’ the all-devourer. The word is also a term used on movie sets to describe the lateral movement of the camera when filming. Flutes or pan pipes as windpipes are woodwinds and also wind instruments. Pan is shown on the cover of the classic book The Wind in the Willows. As a fish-tailed sea-goat Aegipan is associated with Capricorn and also Enki or Oannes. As the horned goat god or satyr, he is the manifestation of Lucifer/Satan. The song Stairway to Heaven features a recorder that mimics a soft pan flute at the beginning of the song almost whispering like the whispering wind that’s referenced in the song. The songs Stairway to Heaven, Hotel California and The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper all contain thinly veiled references to Lucifer, the Light-bearer. The album Sgt. Peppers even has the song Lucy (Lucifer) in the Sky with Diamonds. Lucifer according to the dictionary is actually female and is Venus.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
1958 Visit to a Dakar Boy Brothel

MICHAEL DAVIDSON

In 1949, Dakar was still the administrative capital not only of Senegal but also of a number of vast tribal territories [French West Africa], which today are sovereign nations.1 The French still ruled, and Dakar was already the “gay” city of West Africa. When I returned nine years later, the French rulers had gone, and Dakar was gayer than ever. … For some reason, buried in history and ethnography, the Senegalese—the people who inhabit the vast plains on either side of the Senegal River, raising livestock and harvesting the easy-growing peanut—have a reputation in all those regions for homosexuality, and in Dakar, one can quickly see that they merit this reputation. …

The Dakar of 1958 was the Paris of Africa. … That one didn’t have to be shy in Dakar, and even less furtive, if one was queer, became pretty plain to me almost my first evening there. … I’d been introduced to an official of some sort in one of the Ministries: a middle-aged Senegalese of great charm and culture—and himself a lover of boys. Would I care to see a very special side of Dakar night-life, off the regular beat of most foreign visitors to the city? And so, one night after dinner—it must have been toward 10 o’clock—we set off in his car for some outlying suburbs. We soon left the “modern” town beyond and drove through miles of dimly lighted districts of the ville indigène—long acres of “native quarters”: low-walled cantonments containing, according to tribal customs, either thatched beehive huts or parallelograms of one-room dwellings built of sunbaked brick. Then we came into a world of bidonvilles—a twilit, dismal, shantytown constructed of corrugated iron and empty oil drums and any sort of do-it-yourself material that the owner-builder could lay his hands on. From the endless rows of dark and unwelcoming hutments there came a low muttering of human life—the life of the crowded families that lived in them, and, here and there, the throbbing of some deep-voiced drum, beating for a wedding or other family festival. But there was nothing festive in the aspect of these sad districts: behind the general air of squalor and dejection, I got the impression of latent hostility and watchfulness: a notion that all these sullen shells, which were the scene of human love and passion and family devotion, were on the defensive, on the lookout, in a state of mental siege. That sort of peripheral slum always attracts police interference, to say nothing of those little government busybodies obsessed with things like rates and taxes. …

Somewhere near the core, it seemed, of this labyrinth of sad—and even a little sinister—dreariness, my friend stopped his car and said: “Here we are. There are a couple of places we can look at here. I think you’ll see something to amuse you.”

He parked the car and locked it, and I got out and stood in the sultry, near-tropical night and suddenly found that I was listening to the muffled rhythms of some kind of dance music. There were drums of course, there are always drums in Africa, and I love drums, but I also heard the nasal noise of something like a saxophone. … Full of misgivings, what with the rather weird surroundings, now almost pitch dark, and the saxophone, I followed my guide along a number of narrow and unlit alleyways, branching off abruptly at right angles one way or the other, till suddenly he stopped at a wooden door at the end of a blind alley—and now, all at once, I became aware of a large arc of illumination being thrown into the night from whatever might be beyond the door.

The door was opened. My friend talked to somebody or other—whether it was a club with an entrance fee I can’t now remember—and then we were let in and walked across what was an open-air dance-floor of polished and hard-trodden earth, veneered and admirably dressed with cattle dung, and found a table handily adjacent to the door whence the drinks came and as far as possible from the saxophone. We sat down, ordered some beer, and looked around. Couples were dancing vaguely European dances—after all, Europeans had been dancing in Dakar, among their other European activities, for two or three hundred years; people were sitting in tables round the dance-floor in twos and threes—and a few in solitary expectance. The whole small circular arena was brightly lit. Our beer was brought. By now I was really looking around.

The place was full of adolescent Africans in drag.

In drag. I mean that most of them were indeed in girls’ clothes: some in European, some wearing the elaborate headdress of the West African mode. It was in fact a drag party, and apart from ourselves and perhaps two or three African onlookers of adult age, nobody there, I judged, was more than 18 years old and most were around 15.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Our people must know that Esau was Black and his descendants are Hebrew Edomites. Yet there is a slant by Boule agents to paint Edom the descendants of Esau as White. These are Black satanic groups who are members of the Pan Hellenic Council and Pan is just another word for Satan. They operate many main radical Black groups such as the Nation of Islam, Gathering of Christ Church, New Black Panther Party, Moorish Science Temple of America, Black Lives Matter, Metoo Movement and Israel United in Christ . They put a slant to every message to make it appear only Whites are involved in Satanism and oppression whilst ignoring the scoring record of human sacrifice in Black nations in the world. This despicable act of damning an entire people for mere skin color is apart of Satan's divide and conquer. Always behind the White Zionists are the Black Devils. It is the Khazar Askenaski phony Jews and the Gay Boule Pan Hellenic Council that are the oppressors of Israel in America.

Notice the purple and gold theme and the painting of ordinary Whites as Edom. 90 percent of Whites had nothing do with slavery or the Black codes that oppressed freed Black Americans. And recall above in my posts that it was also the Gay Boule who enforced the Black Code through the paper bag and fine comb tests. And whilst they Dr. W.E.B Dubious dragged down Booker T. Washington for teaching darker skin Blacks menial labor in brick making and agriculture they wouldn't allow them entry into the HBCUs.

Don't be deceived the enemy is Pan not the color of one's skin.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
The Coronavirus is the common cold hyped up to be a killer virus Even Lucifer's prophets pushed the lie Coronavirus is a deadly virus and God is behind it. grin The Most High is the foundation of wisdom not stupidity. Any man that is a prophet from Him would not tell you Coronavirus is a deadly virus yet the actual truth that it's Satan's plot to depopulate the righteous. Satan also known as Pan as in the Pandemic is out to change the world order to make wickedness good in the sight of men.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
Our people must know that Esau was Black and his descendants are Hebrew Edomites. Yet there is a slant by Boule agents to paint Edom the descendants of Esau as White. These are Black satanic groups who are members of the Pan Hellenic Council and Pan is just another word for Satan. They operate many main radical Black groups such as the Nation of Islam, Gathering of Christ Church, New Black Panther Party, Moorish Science Temple of America, Black Lives Matter, Metoo Movement and Israel United in Christ . They put a slant to every message to make it appear only Whites are involved in Satanism and oppression whilst ignoring the scoring record of human sacrifice in Black nations in the world. This despicable act of damning an entire people for mere skin color is apart of Satan's divide and conquer. Always behind the White Zionists are the Black Devils. It is the Khazar Askenaski phony Jews and the Gay Boule Pan Hellenic Council that are the oppressors of Israel in America.

Notice the purple and gold theme and the painting of ordinary Whites as Edom. 90 percent of Whites had nothing do with slavery or the Black codes that oppressed freed Black Americans. And recall above in my posts that it was also the Gay Boule who enforced the Black Code through the paper bag and fine comb tests. And whilst they Dr. W.E.B Dubious dragged down Booker T. Washington for teaching darker skin Blacks menial labor in brick making and agriculture they wouldn't allow them entry into the HBCUs.

Don't be deceived the enemy is Pan not the color of one's skin.

Isaiah 3:12
King James Version
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:

Isaiah 3:12
King James Version
12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

The Boule they lead my people astray with the brainwashing they are Moors. They scam them with sovereignty papers and many find themselves in U.S courts being labeled extremists. They have ruined their lives fighting for a cause not their own for the true Moors live in Africa. These Moors never were captives yet did the capturing of Israelites across Africa selling to Khazars, Turks and Askenaski. The Moors are the Biblical Esau Hebrew Edomites who are always at war with the house of Jacob. Who would decieve our people right into the hands of their enemy?

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2022
Revealing the hidden enemies.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Isaiah 58
King James Version
58 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
Richwallet:
The Koran and Jewish tradition suggest the following reason for Abraham’s departure from Ur: King Nimrod of Ur (or Babylon) tried to have young Abraham burned alive for refusing to worship local gods. Divine forces intervened to protect him. According to a Jewish story King Nimrod was told a prophet that a man would rise up against him and his pagan religion and Nimrod believed that Abraham might be this man and forced him to flee.

Biblical account
The first biblical mention of Nimrod is in the Table of Nations. He is described as the son of Cush, grandson of Ham, and great-grandson of Noah; and as "a mighty one in the earth" and "a mighty hunter before the Lord".

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
HarshBitterTrut:
In many African societies, same-sex sexuality was also believed to be a source of magical powers to guarantee bountiful crop yields and abundant hunting, good health and to ward off evil spirits. In Angola and Namibia, for instance, a caste of male diviners — known as “zvibanda,” “chibados,” “quimbanda,” gangas” and “kibambaa” — were believed to carry powerful female spirits that they would pass on to fellow men through anal sex.

The sexual relationship between
these false gods set an example
for unbridled sensuality
among their worshipers.
Anal sex between male and male worshipers and male and female worshipers was viewed as an offering to the goddess. Some 1450 years after Leviticus, the Apostle Paul references pagan worship in Romans 1:26-27, when he blasts the same kind of fertility goddess worship in first century Rome.

Artist's depiction of
a Molech idol

The Molech idol was a large hollow brass statue with the head of a bull and the bulging belly of a man. It was designed like an old fashioned pot-bellied stove, with the belly as the firebox. A child sacrifice laid on the hands, would roll into the fire in the belly cavity. Scripture describes this practice as "passing through the fire to Molech," Leviticus 18:21.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
Richwallet:
Racism: The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges white people.

Definition of racism
1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

This definition was changed because the society is becoming aware of genetics and bloodline determine race not color of one's skin. Two peoples can be the same color or similar race category and there be racism. There's tribalism and caste that also fall within the old definition of racism where one ethnicity or caste treats another as subhuman. Such as the paper bag, fine tooth comb tests and other discrimination practices of the Boule mulattos against the darker skin Jacobite bloodline Black Americans and Caribbeans.

Their objective at the ADL is blaming all White people for the Black Codes which were created by White Southern Elites of the United States who are Askenaski Jewish converts and their bastardized children of the Boule.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
Racism is Black Codes created by the Askenaski Southern slave owners. Most Whites had no choice but to go along with it because there was lines even rich Whites couldn't cross. Those lines were no different than the COVID mandates they carry tremendous weight. Did you know you couldn't get into HBCUs unless you could pass a paper bag test and a fine tooth comb test? Yes the Boule started off as mulattos fathered by Askenaski slave owners and Creole women and they also enforced the Black Codes.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
Richwallet:
Race Hustler
A term coined to describe those individuals of a particular race who project themselves into the media spotlight as spokespersons whenever there is an alledged racial incident which involves their race. The use of the word "Hustler", included as a part of the term, also implies that these individuals expliot a racial situation to serve their own interests.
Recently, this term has often been used to describe the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as "Race Hustlers".

The Boule distract the Black American with race hustling and it's a good way for them to earn a paycheck. Black Liberation Theology is a secular idea and it has nothing to do with the ancient religious war waged against Jews. If they can convince you are Black then you have forgotten you are Jews. And not every Black person was taken as a slave or oppressed.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fighter of the LORD
Jewish: from the Hebrew male personal name Yisrael 'Fighter of LORD'. In the Bible this is a byname bestowed on Jacob after he had wrestled with the angel at the ford of Jabbok (Genesis 32:24–cool.

If you fight for Black people you will be fighting for the Devil. Fight for the LORD.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.

Jezebels are the naked weapons of evil sodomite men who prefer man love to women yet use women for procreation and against righteous men.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Obadiah 1:1-4

Edom lived in the area east of the Jordan in the mountainous areas south of the Dead Sea—a dry, barren, rocky place. Here, in this end-time prophecy, Edomites are still living in this inhospitable place.

Verse 1 contains a parenthetical statement that informs us that God has sent a messenger among the nations, urging them to "rise up against her." This is how things really work: God is the prime mover of world affairs. He determines His purpose and starts affairs rolling toward its fulfillment by inspiring an idea. Then the political and diplomatic mechanisms of nations take over to bring it to fruition, guided and pushed all the while by God (see Isaiah 46:9-11; Isaiah 55:11).

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Separate the Wheat from the Tares. As priest king I've come just to do that and enforce the law.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Black Edomites – This Truth is “Dark” to Many Israelites
October 24, 2021 by Itharey
Black Edomites – This Truth is “Dark” to Many Israelites

The existence of “Black Edomites” is something most Israelite don’t want to admit.

This is because the vast majority of people who claim Israelite heritage have not done any research and they may have a questionable background. Good news,… it doesn’t matter if you look white or black, you are an Israelite if you are the Seed of Israel not if you match his skin color.

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by Richwallet: 10:18pm On Feb 07, 2022

Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBu6faHK0ck

Yes the Black America and Caribbean Islands over ran with satanic cults who mask themselves as benelovent fraternal charity organizations. Just like African satanic cults they are involved in idolatry witchcraft, illegal operations and human sacrifice.
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Black Lives Matter is a complete sham organization set up by the Boule and financed by rich Zionists. I already did the research and found all 3 founding members of BLM are members of Divine Nine sororities which is the Boule. The Boule are the catalyst for homosexuality and prostitution amongst Black America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnQSAh4k1CY
Re: Qedesha Alecia Johnson by HarshBitterTrut: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

"Freeze, You Slept With Your Friend's Wife, A Mum Of 4" Anonymous Instagram User / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes / Kate Henshaw Shocked That Quality Education "Is Are Sure" In Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.