Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Together We Recorded History In Kaduna Nuj, I Remain In Charge - Farida - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Together We Recorded History In Kaduna Nuj, I Remain In Charge - Farida (124 Views)

Kaduna NUJ Leadership Crisis: National Officers Plead With Court / Kaduna NUJ: I Remain Chairman Farida Says, Warns Public Against Imposters / Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Together We Recorded History In Kaduna Nuj, I Remain In Charge - Farida by Jatuski: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
As I pen this thank you Message down, l am filled with immense gratitude to you all for daring the odds and staring a despot in the face, bracing up and damning him.

History was made as the Adamu Yusuf-led executives of the Nigeria union of journalists (NUJ) Kaduna State Council on December 16, 2021, handed over to me alongside others cleared by the Credential Committee.

To all Kaduna Journalists, l am grateful for the overwhelming support.

Even though there was an effort to provoke us and drag our noble Profession to disrepute by those that attempted to impose leadership on our Council, we were matured and resisted their ploy to behave like "garage boys" even as they broke into our secretariat like mere Criminals to conduct a charade of a Swear ‐in that is ridden with illegality.

l want to assure you that the Kaduna Nuj is firmly under safe hands, as all relevant documents were handed over to me by the outgone executives.

Keys to our Secretariat were also handed over to me.

Thank you for the support, keep praying and never shy away from advising us how to move our council forward.

God bless Nuj
God bless Kaduna state
God bless Nigeria

Farida Abubakar
Kaduna Nuj Council Chairman.

17‐12‐2021

Re: Together We Recorded History In Kaduna Nuj, I Remain In Charge - Farida by SadiqBabaSani: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
What history if i may understand.

May God see you through and may u nt partake in watever evil goin on in Kaduna state against innocent lives

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Chides Parents, Teachers, Church On Rise In Social Vices / Check Out These Comedy Skits From An Upcoming Nairaland Comedian (slimchief) / Escaped Inmate In Jos Prison Left Note Promising To Return Soon – Ncos Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.