Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) (29739 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Ex-Lover, Kpokpogri Accuses Her Of Cheating / Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by paulos8: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
E be like this kpokpogri na sex king
I just pity the husband... could it be maturity or stupidity on his part
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Adebowale89(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
kpokpogri no be real niggarr

a real nigarr chop and stay cool, not doing cho cho cho

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by SocialJustice: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Only a foolish man will wife a Hoe.

One evil thing about hoes... They can't keep secret.
Lies, men dey wife hoes back to back, loyal hoes. That your loyal babe when you think say na only you get access, oga no worry yourself, I know why.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by BruncleZuma: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nobody wan ask Op why Patience Ozorkwor daughter birthday Instagram link nah eem e post?

Or you are all just swallowing whatever you see on FP hook, line and sinker?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by gassbee: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Tonto Dike will not hesitate to destroy the Jane's marriage.

You think Tonto Dike is happy, wait first make she destroy this girl's marriage and she'll then with wide open arms welcome her to the Bitter Women's Club. grin
since nobody is ready to marry her, she is ready to destroy anybody's marriage

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Truvelisback(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Only a foolish man will wife a Hoe.

One evil thing about hoes... They can't keep secret.
Sadly, a blind SIMP would still marry these ones.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by princewarri1985: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drinokrane:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_medium=copy_link
THE MOST USELESS AMONG THEM ALL IS JANE MENA HUSBAND, EVEN MAN WEY THEM DON USE JUJU FINISH SELF NON GO FIT SIT DOWN FOLD HAND DEY LOOK LIKE MUMU, IF NA ME BE HE BROTHER I FOR DON SLAP SENSE ENTER HE HEAD SINCE, AND I WONT GIVE A F*CK IF HE IS MY ELDER BROTHER OR NOT BECAUSE HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE KINGDOM OF MEN! TUEH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by casppyjay: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Drinokrane:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXkyMdmMeBA/?utm_medium=copy_link
were u intending to be the baby’s godmother or nanny?na all embryos suppose turn to pikin? Many of una should av been carcass
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by staneless(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kai! Dis Toto girl again... angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Phut(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
awa:
These people again.... Una no dey rest. Inukwa
The two “both” of them should Zukwanu Ike. Well, especially Jane Mena. She has a lot to lose.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Alaganature09(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
After all this dia dragging, tomorrow one of them go come outside say she buy Bentley...this gender nah disgrace to generation they can’t keep secrets

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by seyz91(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
You no lie
GeneralPula:
Feminist is a cancer organization in women’s world..

They’ve destroyed womanhood beyond redemption..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by ShaqFu: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chai. So Kpokpogarri dey nack skin to skin. Wow. I sure many celebrity no go dey use condom sef. grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
The truth is that every man wants to fvck the ass of the girl they like to see twerk on social media.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
At the end na police detention go solve this matter. We’ll wait and see.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Dalby(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
You no dey rest
E be like say this man show you pepper, what about you, you no sleep with am
Kai women...hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Bestbeelieve: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
wee men!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
He who without no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Faber(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I want fhuck 2 of una. Naija girls you all are always all about sex. Nothing else you're known for, sex objects. Mumu girls,we will never respect Naija women of our generation. They cannot stop OLOSHO activities, na only Mugu go marry these Naija social media olosho bitches. They're everywhere corrupting Nigerian atmosphere with smell of their dirty pussies
I don tire for their matter. The way they hype their over bleached bodies and sex way them no even sabi give man sef dey worry my peace. Bunch of useless, shameless leaches

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Olibboy: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
maureensylvia:
Dirty
Nasty

Wetin dey see for kpokpo ogiri
My gender sef undecided
money rabaa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by thatsleepboy1: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
AuntyVanessa1:
Spit endlessly

Adults disgracing themselves always on social medias. I don't blame them sha, I blame dumb fans that gives this lots attention. I also blame media blogs that always try to shove all these nonsense down our throats with the aim of making money. Nairaland is de oga kpata-kpata, Dem no de wan take eyes see anything relating to this Tonto.

I hope you're not Vanessa7 the self acclaimed mosque minister turned allah's farmland?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by gazza07(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
That kpokpogiri guy na pure legend. These oloshos see him as ex, and yet won't live a single day without missing him, discussing him or wish his long otosi is dwelling inside their kpekus cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Adakintroy: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
There are some things one no longer shook mouth put. Maturity will do that to you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Henri8: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
afamaustin:
Jamina husband sorry.
Co sorry.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Henri8: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
maureensylvia:
Dirty
Nasty

Wetin dey see for kpokpo ogiri
My gender sef undecided
Amu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by eduora: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why are you insulting Jane?how many times have you done your personal abortion?will you tells the world about your own abortion?stop insulting yourself indirectly.... this message is for tonoto dike

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Toto Decay is Seriously Out to Destroy Janemena's Marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accuses Janemena Of Aborting Pregnancy For Ex-Lover Kpokpogri (Pix) by odaniel1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
“Wait u mean those two slept together so much she got pregnant?”
Which one come be ds kind comment again, na u be jane husband?
Xmas don reach o abeg mk una lemme biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Teebillz Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo / Juliet Ibrahim's Outfit At AY Show Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.