Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,427 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th (23506 Views)

Governor Makinde Pays N180m Gratuity To 2013 Retirees In Oyo / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by tayolove12(m): 1:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Nothing like good news here. Hope he pays January salary on the 15th too because this money won't survive most of them till January ending

Which state are you from

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by UncleAyo: 2:01am On Dec 18, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

What's special in paying salaries in every 30 days?

Every 1st, 2nd or 25th of every month is still every 30 days. Nothing special.

I actually open this thread to commend the fact that he is going to pay two salaries for the month of december and that he paid the first one very early on 17th. Salary payment is not the only thing Seyi Makinde is doing.

Don't just complain all the time about governance. If you find any good thing that's worth commendation, say it out... that is where maturity is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by JD34ST(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Mayour11:
Wow! Amazing. Hope they won't groan by January 15th.

[color=#770077][/color]you get the scope bra
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by redcliff: 2:56am On Dec 18, 2021
stupud news. people get paid their wages and it makes news. now low can we go as a people.. useless
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:37am On Dec 18, 2021
UncleAyo:

I actually open this thread to commend the fact that he is going to pay two salaries for the month of december and that he paid the first one very early on 17th. Salary payment is not the only thing Seyi Makinde is doing.

Don't just complain all the time about governance. If you find any good thing that's worth commendation, say it out... that is where maturity is.

I'm actually not one of these Nigerians that just enjoy blaming Government for everything because I sincerely believe that Nigerian government is a microcosm of the people hence the government you have is a representation of what the people are - greedy, selfish and corrupt.
A typical Nigerian complaining about the government just hasn't had the chance to steal his own share.
Having said all that, I still don't see anything special in paying salaries on the 25th of the month since the next one will be paid 30 days later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by kayusely70(m): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Highly commendable! I hope his other colleagues would emulate him, especially the one in Ogun state! Kudos to him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by KingLarry04: 3:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Tomek09:
GSM till 2027.

Omituntun ise ya, ipinle Oyo.
2027 ko, 3037 ni
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by KingLarry04: 3:44am On Dec 18, 2021
This man reminds me of fashola, chopping and working.... balancing the equation grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by olaniyilukman(m): 4:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:
Nothing like good news here. Hope he pays January salary on the 15th too because this money won't survive most of them till January ending
Nigerians are backward in thinking, how on earth will you be praising someone for paying you for the efforts you utilized. There is nothing special here in as much the reward for labour is wages. AFRICANS GET SENSE NOW
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by olaniyilukman(m): 4:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by slenderBeam1: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Will he pay them twice? na one mouth gbese get now
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Temysteve(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:
whose problem is that, make dem spend the money anyhow. 13 month is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Temysteve(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
But people still say this guy is an audio Governor
stop following the public, come to Our and see for yourself.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Temysteve(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
But people still say this guy is an audio Governor
stop following the public, come to Oyo State and see for yourself.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Maddestdp(m): 6:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:
seyi do pay 13 month. Another alert will enter end of December

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Treasure17:
The best governor in Nigeria right now.
When do government pay December salary normally.?
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Clonus: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2021
tuzle:
And one private school like that have not paid their workers November salary and still expect us to resume January without salary for two months. I swear some bosses don't consider how their workers survive, they believe they are even helping us.
Secondary or University?
If university, then i can guess confidently
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by kay29000(m): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:

I was thinking about that too, till I saw where it says he pays 13th month salary... Maybe that one will come after Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by CollinsVal(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Nice job

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by FaithBrain1994(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Udom come and see your mate o

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by DimIsaac10(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2021
So?. Won't the next salary be next year?.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by mikeweezy(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Codes151:
for doing his constitutional obligation?
but you have others who ignore the suffering of the masses and people like you still hail and honour they undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by BlackyOne: 8:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Pierocash:

So he should be held responsible for how people choose to spend their salary too? You're making it sound like GSM did something bad here!!!

Nigerians have been so use to bad government and like you they don't even know how a good government be undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Johel(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2021
UncleAyo:
Oyo State: Seyi Makinde Paid December Salary Today 17th

Workers, including pensioners are currently smilling to the bank because they've received their December payment today.

I'm not a government worker but this development is well commendable. Also, let me inform you that Oyo workers get paid on or before 25th of every month.

There is also the 13th month salary package for workers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/oyoaffairs.net/just-in-oyo-workers-pensioners-jubilate-as-makinde-pays-december-salary-on-17th/amp/

Mteeew...office wey I dey work don pay full salary since 15th,another one go still enter by month end alongside plenty bonuses grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Testimony1988(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmmm, the money will finish even before the end of the month.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by BlackfireX: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:

Stop derailing threads with this jargons

You called North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 jargons....

You must be cretin imp

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by mainman7(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2021
FaithBrain1994:
Udom come and see your mate o
grin Funny you!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by EbenezerTriumph: 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tomek09:
GSM till 2027.

Omituntun ise ya, ipinle Oyo.
ipob face your state and stop being a dumb ass
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by LincolnLynn(m): 1:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Last term in office. Reality has dawned on him

His exit is as guaranteed as rain coming down in July
I make bold to say that no one,I mean absolutely none of those eyeing the governorship seat can unsit him.Apc won 5 of 33local government in 2019.This time around they are winning none..Mark it down.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by LincolnLynn(m): 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
1nigeriamyfoot:

I'm sorry, he's audio governor & green snake under green grass

Governance is beyond paying salaries but giving dividends of democracy to the people

This man is not doing any solid project in Oyo state & the one he claimed to have done is renovation of Adamasingba stadium at a sum of $5bn which is too outrageous
Pls shut up you pathetic low life brain dead retard..He isn't doing any physical project..you are a disgrace to humanity..shame on you, shame.. Lying will not bring back APC, another disgrace àwaits you broom wielding wailers in 2023.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Tomek09(m): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
EbenezerTriumph:
ipob face your state and stop being a dumb ass
[/s]
Omo Yoruba ni mi.
Re: Seyi Makinde Pays December Salary Today, 17th by Abdogood(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Workers should remember that 30th January 2022 far....

Plan well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheik Gumi: Kaduna Not Ripe For Muslim-muslim Governorship Ticket / Obasanjo: If We Expose Those In Buhari Government, They Will Go To Jail & Hell / Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.