Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software (2348 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bot-z / Why Choose BOT- Z (best Crypto Trading Robot) / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am an investor, wealth creator, content writer and a researcher. Trust me if I see good opportunities I will always bring it to the public. Professional traders have known it for years bots are better at trading than humans. That is why different bots App are popping up from different angles. Royal q has opened the way for quantitative trading, it is the king of all bots. However, many other bots are improving on what has been on ground. Amongst all the robots I have seen so far, BOT-Z cuts my attention.

It is cheap to purchase only 50 USDT, gas fee $20, the least amount to trade with is 100$. Bot-z uses indicators to pick the right coin to trade so you don’t have to remain in floating loss. No matter how bad the market is you are sure of profit. You don’t have to pick trade ones you set it, the robot picks the trade to trade for you per time. These and many other features is what BOT-Z trading software has. If you are interested: WhatsApp +234_359-65-405

Bot z

The system uses artificial intelligence algorithm to automatically match quantitative trading strategies that are suitable for the current market situation by using spot market analysis. With BOT-Z App you can trade like a professional even without any clue. The bot buys and sell for you, whenever there are changes in the market, it will make sure you get the most of your investment. Everything is automatic, no watching of graphs trying to predict what will happened or how the market is going.

It has everything that is lacking in other robot platforms; fully automated, coins selection and wallet management settings. BOT-Z is a combination of auto and manual trading. It looks out for best dip coin with history to select to trade for you. That is not all, swaps it with another dip coin so that it doesn’t buy at the top. BOT-Z use special Algorithm to detect the market structure level with news as fundamentals to pick the right pair. Despite market condition you are sure of profit on a daily basis.

How does BOT-Z works

Put the capital and first buy amount to buy and the number of coins you want to buy. Leave the money in your Binance BOT-Z will do the rest. If it senses the coin is at the top after it reach take profit , it will sell off and replace it with another coin that is dipping. I think it has secret indicator like RSI inbuilt in it to sense the top because of snipper entry not just entry at any level.

https://www.enibest.com.ng/all-posts/business/bot-z-quantitative-crypto-currency-trading-software/

1 Like

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Many people are in floating loss but we make money daily with Bot-z

Use this code when registering http://botz.trade/s/r.aspx?spid=fu8mkc

1 Like

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Why Boz-Z trading robot

1. It is the cheapest robot so far, activation fee is only 50 USDT
2. Fully automated
3. Analyse and pick coins to trade
4. Analyse Market like trade view
4. Automatic coin selection
5. Automatic settings
6. Buy dipper coins so you don’t stay in floating loss

Check this image profit is daily

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 12:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Coins are dipping, spot traders are keeping their fingers crossed, future traders are on awol other bot traders are in floating losses. At BOT-Z, we swim in profit. Check out today's profit so far
Come join and make USDT. Daily profit is guaranteed. WhatsApp to get started 0803_5965_405

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 11:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Bot z is doing what no other robot is doing. Just put in your money and the bot trades for you. It is fully automated. Market was so down yesterday yet we keep on making money

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bot Z works 24/7 , there's no holiday. Still in celebration mood yet this robot keeps making us happy. If you are a crypto trader its hightime tyou start using bot z. In case you are a novice quickly get this bot. Check out todays profit so far. We move....

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
We earn everyday, today earning is already high. What are you waiting for. Download Bot z from playsore and use this code to fu8mkc to register

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by tafiya: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just registered whats next sir
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
tafiya:
I just registered whats next sir

P@tafiya, please WhatsApp 08035965405 so I can show you how to activate and bind
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
We earn daily, today so far

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ask any crypto trader, "how market" and wait to hear his/her response. The market far today no be small, but you know what? We are not bother because bot z got our back. Even in the dippest dip this bot still delivers

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
The earnings can't just stop nah everyday

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bot z will be starting future trading using bot if you are interested contact me . Its one of its kind, if we are making this much on spot trading how good will future trading be....?
You can't be broke this year except you chose to.

To register and activate for bot z Future crypto bot trading you need $150 if you are already using the bot you will pay $100 only. But if you are able to bring 3 persons before 15th January, 2022 you will get it for free.

See someone's Bot z testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzOOsj64oR4
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Yeah
We just can't stop earning BTC can go down to 20k for all I care. I aren't bothered because botz got my back

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
We aren't stopping, we are making money this year big time.

Hurray!!!
The long awaited Futures robot trading is finally here. We are starting on Monday if we are earning this much in spot, you can imagine what Futures earning will be with 10x leverage.

Register today with 150USDT for both spot and Futures trading instead of 200usdt . Promo expires tomorrow. From Monday you will pay 150usdt to acquire only the Futures trading bot
WhatsApp 080-359-65-405 ;if you are interested . You can download BOT-Z App from playsore and use this code to register fu8mkc

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Earning of USDT has become a lifestyle with BOT z

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2022
Later today January 17th, 2022, Metal future will be launch, first of it kind in Crypto space, a bot that remove fear of liquidation in future trading...

If you don't want to join the spot ( Botz) it means we have to activate you behind back office to give you access...

Live test account will be dropped here most times to show how good this bot works.

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bot z Futures trading has started if you want to earn 10%-30% profit daily join the trend.
Download Bot z on playsore and use this code to register FU8MKC
Activation fee 150USDT
Gas fee 50USDT
Total 200USDT

Chat me up on 080-359_65405

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2022
I said, I was going yo give feedback on the performance of BOT Z Futures and I have greater a thread for that. Let me leave this thread for spot .
Btc is now 38k but Bot z still pay as usual

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by imhere: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
February is for bull run, it's already raining plenty usdt

Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by oursilverbird: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by dyera(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't bother with this bot it's a scam. After paying $70 to activate it, if deposit $1,000 usdt, you will 1.5% daily. But after 30 days you will no longer be getting any % profit.

What happened is that the 1.5% profit you were getting daily was taken from the money you deposited, up to 30 days / 45%. The remaining 55% of your money will be stolen by the company.

If you checked the op image update, you will notice that after Jan 10 his cumulative profit reset. Meaning the he could no longer Post update from the first account which should have stopped paying after a month and had to create a new account and start again.
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by sammyemcko: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2022
Good day Everyone �
Pls is I EARN BOT scam?
Re: Earn Daily With BOT-Z Cryptocurrency Trading Software by autofreak2020(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
Botz is the parent organization that created the meta future trading bot, and I have been using it profitably since then.

Watch my result in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNsAQ3eZKA

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! / 5 Laws Of Money (free Download) / Is Jumia.com Services And Products Good, Professional And Quality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.