Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students (26267 Views)

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / #EndUniabujaOppression: University Of Abuja Students Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Kingmena: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulations.
Do you want to learn how to structure your business to run effectively without your presence or supervision and maximize profit. contact me for just 2k ( Xmas Promo) I will send you a material that will guide you to structure your business after now it goes back to 5k and you will be added to a free business
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Esesuwa8: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
God save this country.
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by nickxtra(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gamer999:

If you know university of Abuja well well you go help me celebrate because e no easy for here
Pathetic. The guys look like school
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Kingju: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
IgboMuslemAdvoc:
Congratulations guys!
Nairaland should we tell them..
grin

Tell them what? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by oloriooko(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Did you say 'e no easy here'? my brother try Ife, you go know say french passs keskese
anyways, congrats, wish you the best

Gamer999:

If you know university of Abuja well well you go help me celebrate because e no easy for here

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Petersamuel8(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
My picture no they, Oya take

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
I thought they will have more swag, the kpai kpai school when I go still turn up pass this one
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by goodlistener: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
IgboMuslemAdvoc:
Congratulations guys!

Bad Energy spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Blakpot: 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
glorified secondary school
Lol u beat me to it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
IgboMuslemAdvoc:
Congratulations guys!

Lol
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by ubox: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Salvofthesouth:
University of Abuja the federal capital of Nigeria looking like an ancient and unkempt disaster. I wonder why but black man especially Nigerians need help because we are not normal human beings
Better soup na money kill am
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Jungpablo: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congrats gee see as you be like who SAPA hold grin drop your number make I buy you card

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Focusmind: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Salvofthesouth:
University of Abuja the federal capital of Nigeria looking like an ancient and unkempt disaster. I wonder why but black man especially Nigerians need help because we are not normal human beings

Anything government in this part of the world is so distasteful. Our standards are terribly low.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by egunna(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
glorified secondary school
graduate from unibuja and u will survive just any school in Nigeria.plus,have u seen d perm site lately?I guess not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Elidrisy20: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dem just dey graduate una, hope say dem go provide job for una
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by deeLima86(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
My alma mater. 2006 ~ 2010 cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by winner37(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Am happy for you guys ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by AsapTeddy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
TheZebra:
If you know you can HODL $10 From now till 1st February, 2021 then read this:

1. Have a phone and internet connection.

2. Login to https://www.ozc.org/invite?ref=b56ea312

3. You'll instantly be given $10 non withdrawable.

4. Use the $10 to buy OZC token @ $0.7 per coin on your dashboard which will give you approximately 13OZC token.

5. By 1St February, they launch at a price of $1.3 per coin.

6. You sell and calculate your profit. cool

Shebi u get family members?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Adejofrenzy(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2021
I signed out today as well.
B.ENGINE cool
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Elnuk34(m): 2:46am On Dec 18, 2021
irunoko:
cheesy

Aboki graduates thank God for your lives o say bubus special children-bandits, kidnappers etc no kidnap or kill you o.Go and give testimony to the glory of God
Ignorance will not Kil you, many of these students are from southern part of the country.
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Speeedy(m): 5:29am On Dec 18, 2021
I celebrate you ex Gwagsbreed.

Campus shuttle from Mini campus to Psite is over.

Na yoruba community and Murdock I come dey miss since I left Gwags
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by irunoko(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Elnuk34:
Ignorance will not Kil you, many of these students are from southern part of the country.
more reason to thank God
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Gamer999: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Jungpablo:
Congrats gee see as you be like who SAPA hold grin drop your number make I buy you card
Bros you mean dis tin wein you talk? I don send you pm

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Youngmolis: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Jungpablo: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Gamer999:
Bros you mean dis tin wein you talk? I don send you pm
I'll respond to your email
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Marvelmoore: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations guys
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by Agricmoney(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
congrats to you

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by papamondico: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is only God that will help us in this country, Nigeria. After graduating what's next ? is to join the labour market
Re: Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students by KennethEnyi(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2021
These idiots never sabi anything at all mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d) / 5 Reasons Girls Avoid Engineering Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.