Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) (62098 Views)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by aktolly54(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ishoboo:
My babies I will love to have them both, Davido as bf and Alikky baby as sugar daddy
you see correct gold to mine. Hope your parents is rich too
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by confirmedniggae: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lescalier:
I was at this place recently.

The Hilton hotel by the private jet terminal in Lagos.

thats legend hotel niggae
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by HayTerran: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
DonAlexi:
The first picture....
Dangote:obo abeg I see 2k for your hand
Davido:no sir I no get change ask the person beside you sir grin
Third person::haaa The SAPA reach everybody
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by bestower: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pls can you guys zoom the picture to view dangote shoe properly..just saying.

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by BigYash: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wawelexy:
I know say one day, my name go top chart for billionaire ranking....

Greatness....
Amen bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nyascobar1414: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ishoboo:
My babies I will love to have them both, Davido as bf and Alikky baby as sugar daddy

Class attract class..

Go for your class aunty
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Brunicekid(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
abobote:
They have been meeting, even while Davido was a kid, so why is it news today?
Anything fir bloggers to trend, they will say it..
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ishoboo:

Ole cheesy
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Tundex911: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe Dangote means, you this small boi dey try to meet up with me right...

Let wait and see

OBO noni
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ishoboo:

May it happen to you according to your wish
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Chummynoni(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Is it right to say bullhari is richer than dangote? This dangote shoe doesnt stand any of bullyhari shoe, or should we say bullyhari hmmm, make I seal my mouth bfore hin urchins bite mecheesy
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Negroid001(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Moral of the story.
Short guys are the best.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dangote be like.
No be you dey buy rolls royce untop Lamborghini?
Where u dey see money?
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Davido Stop getting to many girls pregnant pha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Bankowner: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dangote was made Davido's godfather.
itsme01:
cool

Dangote is like an uncle to him

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
See dangote shoe, very simple man
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Volksguys1985: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
One thing i like about white folks, they are contented, look as everyone is glamouring for money and fame, even those that no get tangible livelihood, don't let us worship money and fame, is decaying our society more and more.

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hausa billionaire.
Richest man in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
cheesy
DonAlexi:
The first picture....
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
MICHEALADEX:
See dangote shoe, very simple man

That shoe may be worth 10m o. Don't go there

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by rajiedreez: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Take ur time o
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Men topping billboards and this dude is busy chasing clout

Been so desperate for media presence of late

When is he ongoing to drop a hit to meet and match Wiz
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Davido don dey fat like Chioma.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
DonAlexi:
The first picture....
Best comment

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Kingosytex(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Basic123:
You are a musician

I BEG,TREND WITH YOUR MUSIC!

Always want to trend and be in the news

If everyone recollect very well,that was how dbanj also started flaunting wealth than making music untill his music career faded away. Today both the money and the music are not in limelight!
Would D'banj have been on top for ever?

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
itsme01:
cool

Dangote is like an uncle to him

wow that makes sense
No wonder he's so relax
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Babastrong(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=Wawelexy post=108589718]I know say one day, my name go top chart for billionaire ranking....

Greatness....[ If wishes are horses........... Anyway amen]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cake Chioma Akpotha Presented To Pete Edochie On His 72nd Birthday / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.