Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) (62102 Views)

Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Video) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
Dude is connected
Absolutely...
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wizkid still remains a bigger artist, if he like he should meet his late uncle, who stole grom osun state
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Lescalier: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
confirmedniggae:

thats legend hotel niggae

Whatever the name of the hotel, it is a Hilton brand, and that’s what I am referring to.

Curio collection by Hilton.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by eduora: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
The most stingy person in the world is Muhammed buhari...the most professional liars in the world is Muhammed buhari....the most stupid president in the world is Muhammed buhari....the most satanic's creator is Muhammed buhari....the most corruption and bribery is Muhammed buhari.....but why Muhammed buhari....?
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by ArewaNorth: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
This is shortly after he left Jigawa for an important meeting with Badaru Talamiz (Dangote Rice Mill).... Dangote is the most humble black billionaire ($) I have ever seen on earth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na photo shop jo
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Point of Correction," Well Connected"
Omihanifa:
Dude is connected
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Femeto: 1:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Lagos private Executive hanger b4 takeoff.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Concience55: 2:11am On Dec 18, 2021
A young man runs into an old family friend and we have to forget all our worries particularly how settle the family, friends and side chicks this Xmas. shocked
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by donbrowser(m): 2:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
I know say one day, my name go top chart for billionaire ranking....

Greatness....

Are your parents multimillionaires?

If not, you have to do illegal. You can't become a billionaire without illegal or generational wealth.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2021
ekanx27:
Davido will perform better as a president than the Mannequin we have in Aso Rock.

Sorry, what I just said is Fallacious comparing Our OBO to a Lifeless one. No president is better than the current president. I blame Buhari for that guy that Jumped into Lagos Lagoon mid this week.

I blame Buhari for all the bad dreams I have been having. I blame Buhari for the Weather. Shame on you, and shame on anybody that contributed to bringing him into power. Above all, may God punish anybody that is supporting this Government. I heard that Manner guy has finally decamped to APGA.
OBVIOUSLY NNAMDI KANU'S BOY!HOW IS MARKET?HAHAHA....SORRY OOOH.......
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Viraltrends123: 6:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Adex2442:

That shoe may be worth 10m o. Don't go there
10 what, haha, you know expensive shoe when you see it
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by freemi(m): 6:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
I know say one day, my name go top chart for billionaire ranking....

Greatness....
what r u doin Abt it. Or it's just a wish?
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 7:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Basic123:
You are a musician

I BEG,TREND WITH YOUR MUSIC!

Always want to trend and be in the news

If everyone recollect very well,that was how dbanj also started flaunting wealth than making music untill his music career faded away. Today both the money and the music are not in limelight!

Davido is an entertainer.

Focus on your own life and leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Men topping billboards and this dude is busy chasing clout

Been so desperate for media presence of late

When is he ongoing to drop a hit to meet and match Wiz

Which one is you and your father topping?

Always concerned about someone else's life

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by DrChukzy(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2021
toujurs:
Wizkid still remains a bigger artist, if he like he should meet his late uncle, who stole grom osun state

Ok what about your parents?

Who are they?

Davido is great already.... focus on your life

1 Like

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 7:43am On Dec 18, 2021
DrChukzy:

Ok what about your parents?

Who are they?

Davido is great already.... focus on your life
Davido is enjoying a stolen wealth, Osun government money, Is that how to make money? By stealing tax payers money that is for the development of osun state, if not for aregbesola osun state would be as dead as kwara state. My parents are not thieves, neirher are we greedy, we are cobtented with what we have. Life is about impacting in peoples life, With what you have. And not stealing from the people. Learn this and have peace Oga.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2021
DrChukzy:

Which one is you and your father topping?

Always concerned about someone else's life

Coming from the son of a loser!

Smh…
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2021
donbrowser:

Are your parents multimillionaires?

If not, you have to do illegal. You can't become a billionaire without illegal or generational wealth.

But the CEO of Facebook wasn't from a wealthy family, and to the best of my knowledge, is not into illegal stuffs....
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Youngmolis: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
undecided
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Babz18: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Obviously you are not from Osun State.
toujurs:
Davido is enjoying a stolen wealth, Osun government money, Is that how to make money? By stealing tax payers money that is for the development of osun state, if not for aregbesola osun state would be as dead as kwara state. My parents are not thieves, neirher are we greedy, we are cobtented with what we have. Life is about impacting in peoples life, With what you have. And not stealing from the people. Learn this and have peace Oga.
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by shoprite: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
More like OBO meets BO . . . if you know, you know ! cool

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by donbrowser(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wawelexy:

But the CEO of Facebook wasn't from a wealthy family, and to the best of my knowledge, is not into illegal stuffs....

Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Adex2442: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Viraltrends123:
10 what, haha, you know expensive shoe when you see it

Hw much is it then?? 7k abi?
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by asoebijaiye: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKuEIUbKEkE
Nonso Bassey Rita Dominic Latasha Lagos Michelle Dede Eyinna - Miss Nigeria 2021
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Glad Alhaji is on the move..
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Wawelexy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=donbrowser post=108609175][/quote]

What's ur definition of being wealthy?
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by Basic123: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
DrChukzy:

Davido is an entertainer.

Focus on your own life and leave him alone
Kindly focus on your own miserable life too and leave my comment and davido alone.....kindly mind your useless business
Re: Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Adex2442:

That shoe may be worth 10m o. Don't go there

I disagree with you except you have a prove.

He's never been seen as a lavish spender. Never seen showing off like otedola and elumelu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“DNA Reveals Popular Nigerian Celeb’s Son Isn’t His”: Daddy Freeze Spills(video) / Funnybone Meets A Very Tall 20-Year-Old 'Goliath' (Pictures) / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.