Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

After Suicide, What Next? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Suicide, What Next? (533 Views)

A Christian That Commits Suicide, Will He Go To Hellfire? / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video) / Where Will Suicide Victims Go: Heaven Or Hellfire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Suicide, What Next? by peteregwu(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
After suicide, what next?

This is one of the highest order of foolishness. So, after committing suicide, what next? Does it make you to rest in peace? Never! Suicidal is the beginning of suffering in hell fire forever.

You don't even know what you just did out of ignorance, you just murdered a life that you never created which was handed over to you as a gift from God Himself. You will be seen as a thief and a murderer and you will be judged by it.

In your life, no matter what you are passing through be it good or bad, never allow suicide to roam through your mind because there is an eternal purnishment for it and that is, your spirit will be cast into hell fire and will be tormented forever without end and without remedy.

The world is ruled and controlled by powerful spirit beings we don't see with our naked eyes. And this powerful spirits being are in much control of men in high positions. So, for one to survive and overcome in this world and be crowned with glory in the life after, we need Jesus. He is the most powerful spirit being through which all things were created and He is the most fearful and powerful of them all.

He is God almighty and the only one that can fight all spirits being and defeat them. He can never be defeated. When you have Him, you are as good as Him in victory because he would be the one fighting for you in the spirit realm and physical realm. It is as simple as that. Even the demonic spirits won't have any chance to dictate to you or have control over you to commit suicide.

The only way to overcome the troubles of life is Jesus. Be born again and follow Jesus till the end. This is just as simple as ABC, nothing more jis required of you, just obedience to His word. Is that a hard thing to do? Rather than for you to end up in the hand of the sprirt of darkness and become a slave to them forever, won't you rather surrender to Jesus and be His servant and after life, you are sure of heaven, peace, joy and safety with him forever.

Revelation 3:20-22 KJV
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Hashabiah: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
True talk bro. God bless you

1 Like

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by ugwumichael(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Enrichment of the soil
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Perfecttouch(m): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Depression is very real..
But only Jesus can save
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
peteregwu:
After suicide, what next?

This is one of the highest order of foolishness. So, after committing suicide, what next? Does it make you to rest in peace? Never! Suicidal is the beginning of suffering in hell fire forever.

You don't even know what you just did out of ignorance, you just murdered a life that you never created which was handed over to you as a gift from God Himself. You will be seen as a thief and a murderer and you will be judged by it.

In your life, no matter what you are passing through be it good or bad, never allow suicide to roam through your mind because there is an eternal purnishment for it and that is, your spirit will be cast into hell fire and will be tormented forever without end and without remedy.

The world is ruled and controlled by powerful spirit beings we don't see with our naked eyes. And this powerful spirits being are in much control of men in high positions. So, for one to survive and overcome in this world and be crowned with glory in the life after, we need Jesus. He is the most powerful spirit being through which all things were created and He is the most fearful and powerful of them all.

He is God almighty and the only one that can fight all spirits being and defeat them. He can never be defeated. When you have Him, you are as good as Him in victory because he would be the one fighting for you in the spirit realm and physical realm. It is as simple as that. Even the demonic spirits won't have any chance to dictate to you or have control over you to commit suicide.

The only way to overcome the troubles of life is Jesus. Be born again and follow Jesus till the end. This is just as simple as ABC, nothing more jis required of you, just obedience to His word. Is that a hard thing to do? Rather than for you to end up in the hand of the sprirt of darkness and become a slave to them forever, won't you rather surrender to Jesus and be His servant and after life, you are sure of heaven, peace, joy and safety with him forever.

Revelation 3:20-22 KJV
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [21] To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."
Bla bla bla. Trust me I once contemplated suicide and this your post is full of ignorance and it would never have stopped me from committing suicide. Your foolish god instead of removing the causes of suicide(poverty due to corruption, depression,marital crisis etc) is busy punishing innocent people and is saying that if our politicians who looted our future on their deathbed asks for forgiveness they will be forgiven but innocent people will burn in hell
A foolish god worshipped by even bigger fools
Perfecttouch:
But only Jesus can save
Who has jesus saved?. Has he saved the job seeker brutally murdered by a guy in akwa ibom that Nigerians have forgotten or has he saved the dowen college student that died or has he saved the millions of starving children or the children born with both defects? He has been useless since he was created by ignorant Jews looking for salvation and he has been useless till date

4 Likes

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:
1. Your foolish god instead of removing the causes of suicide(poverty due to corruption, depression,marital crisis etc)

2. is busy punishing innocent people and is saying that if our politicians who looted our future on their deathbed asks for forgiveness they will be forgiven but innocent people will burn in hell

3. Who has jesus saved?.

4. Has he saved the job seeker brutally murdered by a guy in akwa ibom that Nigerians have forgotten or has he saved the dowen college student that died or has he saved the millions of starving children or the children born with both defects? He has been useless since he was created by ignorant Jews looking for salvation and he has been useless till date
Not here to hold brief for any of the foolishness spewed by the Op abeg! undecided

1. God cursed mankind from beginning so why exactly should he remove any of the suffering placed on man by His person? undecided

2. What "innocent" people are you accusing God of punishing? And where exactly do you get the statement in bold from? undecided

3. Did Jesus Christ tell you He needed saving? undecided

4. Why should God, who cursed all of mankind from the beginning, save any of those you stated in bold? undecided
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Perfecttouch:
But only Jesus can save
Only Jesus Christ can save from what exactly? undecided
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Jokerman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Only Jesus Christ can save from what exactly? undecided

Only Jesus can save from troubles of this word.

We are already admonished in this verses from the word of God...

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not want
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Jokerman:
Only Jesus can save from troubles of this word.

We are already admonished in this verses from the word of God...

1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not want
Troubles of this world? Jesus Christ came to save mankind from the curse which God placed on mankind in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22 - the condemnation of Sin which is death and part of the requirement He placed on His followers is that they totally cut off from even working for food that perishes...no job, career, education etc.- all part of the troubles of this world. undecided

The topic however is of depression (the suicidal kind) so I wonder if you insinuate that all those in the world struggle with this kind of depression . undecided
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Perfecttouch(m): 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
ifyken:

Bla bla bla. Trust me I once contemplated suicide and this your post is full of ignorance and it would never have stopped me from committing suicide. Your foolish god instead of removing the causes of suicide(poverty due to corruption, depression,marital crisis etc) is busy punishing innocent people and is saying that if our politicians who looted our future on their deathbed asks for forgiveness they will be forgiven but innocent people will burn in hell

Who has jesus saved?. Has he saved the job seeker brutally murdered by a guy in akwa ibom that Nigerians have forgotten or has he saved the dowen college student that died or has he saved the millions of starving children or the children born with both defects? He has been useless since he was created by ignorant Jews looking for salvation and he has been useless till date
may God have mercy on your soul and save you

1 Like

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Damnfailure: 3:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Op shut up.

1 Like

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by peteregwu(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Damnfailure:
Op shut up.

Commenter, open up grin
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by peteregwu(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Perfecttouch:
may God have mercy on your soul and save you

Amen in Jesus name.
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by OtemAtum: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2021
So the OP thinks the guy who committed suicide is now in his god's fire. So if the OP have the opportunity to meet the guy now, he will want to see him inside fire. Like OP, like his god. What has the guy done to warrant fire forever? Even Jehovah committed suicide in one of his reincarnations to the world, yet there was no fire for him in the afterlife.
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by suffering: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
You kill yourself; hell fire. You live an evil life; hell fire. You enjoy yourself while in the world; hell fire. You worship a different god; hell fire.

With hell fire being a given no matter what one does on earth, it seems I’ll take my chances with the place.

2 Likes

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
suffering:
▪︎You kill yourself; hell fire.
▪︎You live an evil life; hell fire.
▪︎You enjoy yourself while in the world; hell fire. ▪︎You worship a different god; hell fire.

With hell fire being a given no matter what one does on earth, it seems I’ll take my chances with the place.
All of that in bold is not true of Jesus Christ to begin with.
■ So long as you are an unbeliever - you don't believe in Jesus Christ - there is no Hell for you. There is simply Death - Genesis 3 vs 19 - 22 - at the end of it all for you. So whether you kill yourself, your live an evil life,you enjoy yourself while in this world or your worship other gods, Death is the judgment that God instituted for you from the beginning and Death is what awaits. undecided

■ Only those who believe in Jesus Christ can make it into Hell - John 3 vs 1 - 21 - this since you must first gain access through the broad gate into the Kingdom of God - Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 - which only those who are born-again aka believe in Jesus Christ can gain access to. undecided

Hell fire is not a given but a choice. undecided
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by A001: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
So the OP thinks the guy who committed suicide is now in his god's fire. So if the OP have the opportunity to meet the guy now, he will want to see him out inside fire. Like OP, like his god. What has the guy done to warrant fire forever? Even Jehovah will committed suicide in one of his reincarnations to the world, yet there was no fire for him in the afterlife.
According to the Book of Universal History, it is said the afterlife of a person has to do with the deceased continuing to live in his/her thoughts after the death of the physical body.

If afterlife exists, are people that died by suicide denied of anything in the afterlife perhaps by their ancestors?
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by OtemAtum: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
A001:

According to the Book of Universal History, it is said the afterlife of a person has to do with the deceased continuing to live in his/her thoughts after the death of the physical body.

If afterlife exists, are people that died by suicide denied of anything in the afterlife perhaps by their ancestors?
There are afterlives by defaults. We have the Anyxtens, etc. But no one stays forever in a single afterlife, we move from one to another, exploring.

1 Like

Re: After Suicide, What Next? by A001: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
OtemAtum:
There are afterlives by defaults. We have the Anyxtens, etc. But no one stays forever in a single afterlife, we move from one to another, exploring.
Interesting. What's Anyxtens, and what language is the word in?
Re: After Suicide, What Next? by orisa37: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
You become a DEMON IN HELL.

(1) (Reply)

Funfeyin Arrests A Cripple Over Her Missing Child / Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? / What Most Young And Aspiring Cultists Don't Know About Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.