Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. (684 Views)

Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID / Geoffrey Onyeama: US May Lift Travel Ban In One Month / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by KenOne: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Following internal and international criticism, Canada has back-pedalled on its African travel bans ahead of schedule.

Canada lifts ban on Nigeria and 9 other African countries, Canada is lifting the ban on international travel from the 10 countries in Africa starting December 18 at 11:59 p.m.

Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos made the announcement on December 17.

https://www.cicnews.com/2021/12/canada-lifts-ban-on-10-african-countries-1220168.html
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by tolue42(m): 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by Bankowner: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Source please?

Checked online and there's no information of this sort.
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
The Giant in Nigeria has been awakened
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good news for a change
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by SadiqBabaSani: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
hope its tru
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by dasparrow: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
That's their business. I don't blame these western countries. If African leaders had vision and knew what they were doing and created economically thriving progressive African countries, their western counterparts will not be able to do all this shakara they do for Africans.
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by dasparrow: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Bankowner:
Source please?

Checked online and there's no information of this sort.

OP included the source. The link is there. Did you not see it?
Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by Penguin2: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fools!

These Western countries been making African countries their punching bag.

Same Omicron variant is ravaging Australia and other non-African countries but these idiots (UK, Canada, etc,) singled out African countries to place ban on.

Well I don’t blame them, I blame the crop of leaders that Africa has produced in recent times.

If Africa was to still produce Pan-Africanist leaders like Kwame Nkrumah, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Patrice Lumumba of Congo, Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso, then it wouldn’t have been the world’s pawn in the chess game of global politics.

These days, what we have are leaders who have sold us back into colonialism through loans.

But the big question is, will the CIA allow any Independent minded African leader to succeed? I think not.

Oh Mama Africa, thou art fvcked!

Re: Canada Lift Travel Ban On Nigeria And Others. by Bankowner: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Did you not see i was second comment? Link wasn't there at the time.
dasparrow:

OP included the source. The link is there. Did you not see it?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Get Transport From Accra To Nigeria / 2 People Die In Boat Mishap In Lagos / Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.