Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (66378 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / Yusuf Bayero Is Dead! Emir Of Kano's Uncle Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by LikeAking: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Him don wise up.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by PlanktonX: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Puna Puna...wetin you cause, na him dey go for front so....

Puna o puna, why are thou taking away the sanity of men....Oh Punana
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Adrian98(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Okafor’s law is real
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ex girlfriend or ex-raped girl child?

Shameless despicable assholes!

Cursed be the unity of Nigeria. I have nothing in common with these beasts!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
This one's are fùcking underage toto why bandits and boko haram are ravaging their states dispatching most of their citizens to aljanah
grin abeg make them dey share reach me....e Don Tey wey I lash this malo babes ...I go soon reach Abj continue from where I stop, if u never lash malo babe walahi u dey miss

What's the meaning of "malo"?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
How this child rapist Emir penis still dey rise with all this killing here and there in the North still dey wonder me

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
mu2sa2:
She only looks like a child, but isn't one. She should be in her 20s. Fulani stature!
BTW, most of the girls in baby factories of SE are much, much younger than her.

In this one's mind, he has made a riposte. undecided

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Amanda4life: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
OLD MEN WAISTING OUR RESOURCES
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
Even a whole Emir has ex-girlfriend. Wonders shall never end in the North
North is the land of whoredom. Forget all the fake religious cover ups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Bimpe29: 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Every man is a potential polygamist.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by eduora: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Muhammedbuhari should takes note of it
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by TheRedpillguy: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Who is she?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:
grin You can say that again.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Kipit100: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
The North is bleeding and the Emirs are pu**yout
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
JooEeL:

What's the meaning of "malo"?
pure Muslim northern babes "hausa Fulani kanuri"
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oowel:
This is it, they should keep marrying the young and pretty girls, I still ponder how these young girls feel when fvcking these men that's their father's mate or even older. Can the girls in the house give us an idea how it is sleeping with sugar daddy...

The same way they feel when having an abortion. They just open their legs and get done with it. Women get mind more than you can ever imagine, fear them
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Werey alaso
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Banging his concubine but preaching Sharia at the same time.
Fear North
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
This one na smallie na
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Shimran(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
TotoGame:
Religion of peace people

Cursed religion!!!!
And it is frustrating you. You got displeased and sickening of Islam. Signs of you been Cursed.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
TotoGame:
Religion of peace people

Cursed religion!!!!
they will soon come after you, those EVP- Extremely Violent People
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Oizee(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Ex-girlfriend that looks like a child! . Bunch of pedophiles
I was expecting to see a woman of 40
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Maybe he has been dating her since 7yrs

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
North dey bleed, their leaders dey Bleep ( see what I did there?) grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Abujason: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Ex-girlfriend that looks like a child! . Bunch of pedophiles

It’s in their DNA.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
Kayamata at Work
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Drogunov: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
CuriousMynd:

https://dailynigerian.com/emir-kano-set-marry-longtime/

Gengeeeeeennnn! That young girl whose pix I am seeing had been his "long time" ex-girlfriend? That young girl ko? Pedophelia loading.

Emir, we are not fools.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Drogunov: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
North dey bleed, their leaders dey Bleep ( see what I did there?) grin

Punch line!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by speak2me2015: 11:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Conji na b*st*rd
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by Organs(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Aprokooooo, mind ya business! Amebo!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Enjoying with Niger Delta Oil while soot are killing the owner of the Oil... Ndi : Oponu tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) by optasiawg(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2021
LOOKING FOR A DEGREE IN JUST 3 MONTHS WE GOT YOU !!!
My company OPTASIA WORLD GLOBAL (OWG) has an existing MOU with a reputable foreign institution, and the MOU is basically to get students who want to benefit from this short/one time offer. Basically every institution raise fund by giving our honorary degree to exemplary individuals for the development of their institution whether it’s in form of infrastructure or accreditation but in this case it is not only restricted to PHD (Honorary Causa) but also available to BSC & MSC as well.

Whether it’s a BSC, MSC OR PHD, our programs are carefully fitted into a constructive avenue to run for 3 months as a virtual or physical program.

OWG is now a partner with this foreign university. It's a 100% legit, your entire credentials is inputted into their system and year of matriculation/convocation backdated to your fitting, this is to enable people get the best use for the degree as it pertains to their career.

So as part of their crowd funding activities for the institution this year 2021/2022 session, we have limited slots.
#Course (s)
Accounting
Business Administration & Management
Human Resources Management
Public Administration
Mass Communication
Sociology
Psychology
Marketing/Insurance
Transport & Logistics
International Relations & Diplomacy
Political Science
Project Management
Banking & Finance.
Intelligence & Security

To take advantage of this opportunity -
 Call/Whatsapp :- +234 7039082717
 Email :- admissions@optasiaworldglobal.com
https://www.optasiaworldglobal.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New Mogadishu / Osun -- State Of The Living Spring! Identify Here / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.