Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (40050 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Traders Rescue Baby Gasping For Air After Being Locked Up In Car By Mum In Lagos / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Ekpekus(m): 5:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Nonsense...
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Curious345: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2021
This one is another suicide loading
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2021
How cute, lol.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by gistmega: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2021
very bad training. tomorrow they will complain of fearful society. these are the evil parents training their kids to cause mayhem in the soceity. No parent should ever encourage this. all in the name of trending. it is not funny

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Hunger will reset her little brains to move back in. Lolzzzzz
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Cousin9999: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2021
The look in her eyes and the little voice saying "Leave me." She's fed up. She needed two bags.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by NoToPile: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2021
It's a 2 way thing

Ordinarily I would have just said she's a baby because she's actually one and such drama is not supposed to be significant but children we have nowadays are supersmart unlike our days they should have also told her you don't pack your bags and leave home because of a disagreement or when disciplined so that in 5-6 years when she's older and smarter she won't feel it's an option and the funny part is she will understand when they tell her.

Most likely she got this from TV.

Besides where is she even going sef loool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 5:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Na waO
Dem really beat her?
If na true .... that's child abuse!
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Cousin9999: 5:40am On Dec 18, 2021
NoToPile:

Besides where is she even going sef loool grin grin

Her boyfriend's place:

4 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by NoToPile: 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
Cousin9999:

Her boyfriend's place:

The boyfriend is super cute ooo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Mrbenny001: 5:45am On Dec 18, 2021
See how nairalanders making mountain out of this... truly most of you are jobless

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Innobee99:
Thought I was the only one with that same thought too.
Some parents laugh f00lishly over serious issues and take it as play. In the next few years, na to vex go stay man house

Oga ask your parents if you did this...I pulled that stunt after serious punishment, na later for night I just sneaked in grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by miraclea: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2021
They are laughing? Okay.

I give them 15 years, their eye go clear

This is the new trend the enemy uses on family she might not have learnt it anywhere for this child to become meaningful in future the family need to be prayerful and carefully rebuke any wrongdoing anytime they found one before things get out of hand in few years time,Omo wa koni domo olomo o
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by enemachris(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2021
The future. Na so e the take start grin grin. This is how Iyaebe stared grin grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Biggcake: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
This young girl is a potential divorcee in future.

Instead of her parent to drag her in and beat her again for that act, she preferred to do video.

You dear not try this nonsense with my mom.

This act is common among kids of her age.

I did this too while growing up.

She will eventually outgrow this stage.

But the parents are supposed to cane her for this juvenile madness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by omoyankee3(m): 5:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Practice makes perfect
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 6:03am On Dec 18, 2021
Na wetin d mama don do for her presence she dey practice.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by toujurs: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

I give them 15 years, their eye go clear.
its all staged, Any thing about ladies of this our generation is for clout.
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Innobee99(m): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Ninisun:

Oga ask your parents if you did this...I pulled that stunt after serious punishment, na later for night I just sneaked in grin grin
Oga but this generation Children na guy man house Dem go sneak enter. Times have changed a whole lot grin grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

I knew that someone was going to say this, but it is a FALSE assumption.

People grow and get wiser.

The baby is just being a child.

Change is constant
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Innobee99:
Thought I was the only one with that same thought too.
Some parents laugh f00lishly over serious issues and take it as play. In the next few years, na to vex go stay man house
Haha
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Naija don tire her cheesy this really put a smile on my face
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Germi9: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
She was so composed in her reaction..If i was a movie producer,i will endorse her
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Na from small them dey start, if this kid come grow up now, she fit worse pass this. grin

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2021
End time children on rampage craving for independence
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:30am On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
This young girl is a potential divorcee in future.

Instead of her parent to drag her in and beat her again for that act, she preferred to do video.

You dear not try this nonsense with my mom.

Exactly what happens when a slayqueen is raising a child, to crown it all the foolish mother is laughing.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Joydan95: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2021
HushNews:
A little Nigerian kid put up a stunt in defiance to her mum that has made her an internet sensation and got many talking The angry girl observedly packed her bags and headed for the gate after being scolded by her mother Pleas from her mother to rescind her decision seemed to fuel the kid's anger as she bolted out like an adult

Her mum could be seen hilariously appealing to the kid to change her mind, a plea that seemed to be falling on deaf ears.

Like an adult, the kid stormed out of the house with her bags, stealing glances back at her mum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzsycYMlzWk
I remember when I beat up my little cousin brother that year, he was 3 years and was in our place for the long holiday. He did something and I beat him, he went to open the wardrobe and started packing his clothes. I thought he was joking until he got to the gate. I pleaded but the young man was strong on his decision, I asked him how much he needs to transport himself and he said N40 grin grin. Las las na fried chicken make am change him mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kennedy97: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

Your life surely lacks fun
Small pikin like this
Taah

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by IkemChris(m): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2021
LoL.... Once tried this at the age of 8..... The beating of that day made me a born again grin grin grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
They are laughing? Okay.

I tell you...like play like play naim butterfly dey take enter bush. grin
Re: Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) by Kay25(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
That's how it will start her mother better curb her or else when she gets married simple argument she will pack out of the house rubbish..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Woman: Housewife Disarms Robbers With Hot Water / My Brother Is Addicted To Weed And Now Tutolin, HELP! / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.