Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother (15210 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Victni: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A 15 years old boy has been reported to have ran away from home after been scolded for doing something bad by his parent. Gistvic Reports.

The twitter user said they live in Mowe, Ogun State but he received some information that his brother is going to Lagos where he doesn't have any body there.

He wrote:
"Pls Twitter my friends brother is missing, He ran away from home after his mom scolded him for doing something and He’s just 15 years old.
They live in Mowe but someone said he told him he’s going to Lagos and he doesn’t have anyone in Lagos"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/15-years-old-boy-runs-away-from-home.html

1 Share

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Victni: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Redoil: 6:27am On Apr 22, 2019
He is hidding in his gurlfriend house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by amaniro: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Children of Nowadays sef..

20 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by sinaj(f): 6:48am On Apr 22, 2019
have run @ op

Just leave him to exhaust his savings, he will return like the prodigal son when hunger strikes

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by jullidee2006: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2019
bad child

5 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Katier00(f): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2019
He will still come back. This one can't do without mummy's food

35 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Pavore9: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2019
sinaj:
have run @ op

Just leave him to exhaust his savings, he will return like the prodigal son when hunger strikes

What if he gets mixed up with criminal-minded persons who takes care of his feeding?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Oluromantic: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
No solution has been offered by these posters above.

While you're waiting and hoping, you shd report to the police at the station and ask his whereabouts from his friends and hang out areas. You could inform the securities too.

Saying he will come back when hunger strikes bla bla. That's if he's still alive sef. You shdnt wait for that.

23 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Amuocha: 11:29am On Apr 22, 2019
So many useless kids

1 Like

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2019
He that runs away, would surely run back.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by incogni2o: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
This reminds me of when I also wanted to run away back then, I was around 15

Mehn! My parents training was tough.

It later paid off.

And I don't think I'll train my children that way though.

6 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by abjisperson(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Why won't he run....waking up every morning to see buharis portrait every day is no easy task to cope wit

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by lonelydora: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Same thing happening to a family friend in Umuahia.

Children of these days sef. I believe he will come back when the little money he has finishes

2 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Why are they worried. Give him 2 weeks he will come back. Shey hunger no de Lagos abi him carry money wey go last him three months for Lagos?
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by victorazyvictor(m): 11:31am On Apr 22, 2019
He is planning to get married.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Ishilove: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2019
He will come back when his money finishes.

Upon return, counseling and factory resetting beating should be administered.

3 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2019
Pavore9:

What if he gets mixed up with criminal-minded persons who takes care of his feeding?
Na true oooo, before you know now another Evans or Shekau Loading.. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by laughitall(m): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
In this buhari time hunger go pursue am go back house

1 Like

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by toffyz(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Tell the mama make hin no stress herself, he will be back....Remember the story of the prodigal son, lol
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by YoungLionken(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Another Lawrence Anini loading
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Elemosho478: 11:35am On Apr 22, 2019
I ran away several times when I was a Kid but I used to return home at last when hunger set in.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Very stubborn kid. Definitely not the parenting style I'll employ though.

1 Like

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by OkunrinOloro: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
Running away from home just because of a simple scolding. Young man, you are as dull as the old fool in that picture hanging in the background.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by vioment: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2019
For this guy mind e think say na tubaba be him papa, so maybe e dey go find am.

Naija yungings are really lacking respect nowadays, dats why I no dey tolerate for my area like 10years ago, even now depending on the stupidity dem dey output.
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Auxtin85(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2019
If he comes back home give him the beating of his life

3 Likes

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Ozkar: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm sure many children have had this thought. Only a few try it.

All the same, foolishness is tied up in the heart of a child... He'd soon realize (hopefully not too late) that the world out there does not give a damn about his existence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Onlinealaba(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Lol..no b today na..if hunger set in na him go use e leg take waka back... Na pikin de do am

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Houseofglam7(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2019
He'll be found
Foolishness rests in the bosom of children

1 Like

Re: 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother by Klhop1: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Yd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / What's Your Childish Trait? / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.