Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID (11004 Views)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Geoffrey Onyeama: US May Lift Travel Ban In One Month / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Shancca: 3:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
KingLarry04:
Canada wey get sense... my second choice dream country after America

Are you in America already?
Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Semaj77(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Guyman02:

Small pikin trying to make a point, stop watching CNN

grin grin grin I'm sure I'm age mates with your father
Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Semaj77(m): 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

France is currently occupying mali niger chad among others... the French republic would be POOR without these African countries. You appear to know little of history and of western activities in africa

Keep deluding yourself
Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by BigBashiru: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Semaj77:

Keep deluding yourself

most Africans like you have been so colonially brainwashed that it's going to take several generations for the brain washing and inferiority complex to clear....
Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Hkff: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Semaj77(m): 6:22am On Dec 19, 2021
BigBashiru:

most Africans like you have been so colonially brainwashed that it's going to take several generations for the brain washing and inferiority complex to clear....

Like I said , keep deluding yourself

So you think it is these African countries that are sustaining the French ( and pretty much the western countries ) economy So if these African countries don't exist their economies will collapse , I laugh in Swahili. Yes they make a lot of money from exploiting Africa because we have given them the chance to but it is not what sustains their economies , it's like saying if you don't get to eat eba anymore you'll die of hunger because the person who supplies you garri has refused to supply you. Take a look at these western countries and try to count ( if you can ) the amount of African influence and you'll probably see it's less than 10% whereas on the other side Africans are heavily dependent on the western world , from their technology , to education , health and even weapons. I say , keep deluding yourself

1 Like

Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by Semaj77(m): 6:25am On Dec 19, 2021
BigBashiru:

If you had said China now , I'll agree that it might affect the western world because a lot depends on Chinese products but even with that their economies won't collapse or that they'll get poor

1 Like

Re: Canada To Lift Travel Ban On 10 African Nations, Boost Border Testing For COVID by lllgt147: 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have medical appointment scheduled for tomorrow at ikeja. What Next after?[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Collides With Catholic Church Members In Abia. Passengers Wounded (Photos) / Different Road Junctions & The Best Ways To Drive Through According To NHC / What Country Can A Nigeria Easily Migrate To Without Much Travel Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.