Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen (662 Views)

Laliga: Barcelona Dressing Room Tears Apart As Messi And Ter Stegen Fight. / Ter Stegen Becomes First Barcelona Goalkeeper To Provide Assist In 21st Century / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by Deenillah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pique: You this man I don even tire for you.

Stegen: baba pique lemme o. E be like ma hand don shift from ma shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by tobillionaire(m): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pique:you no sabi anything, that simple ball still score fr your hand
Stegen:if e easy do am, I can't kill myself jhare

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by jaeyking(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pique; ooooh wetin dey worry u na, small shot na goal

Tegen: baba leave me o, I go soon leave this team for una

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by ekanx27(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pique: Common to catch ball dey tire you

Steven: Bros you nor dey see the big and heavy shot those people dey shoot. Baba Pique I beg I nor fit fear darkness shit for inside house. The shot too much.

Me: ����

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
lolz
Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by WibusJaga: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pique angry: which kind yeye keeper you be self. I don tell you make you de use 2 hands. Use 2 hands...
Stegen embarassed: Abeg dis one na wicked shot, you no see say e nearly dislocate my shoulder.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by ChiefSosa(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
An African father shouting at his son for being a failure and bringing disgrace to the family!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by GuiseppeO: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2021
ChiefSosa:
An African father shouting at his son for being a failure and bringing disgrace to the family!

Kini wi

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Pique And Stegen by Emperormartin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Pique: nawa for you ooo this German albino. Wetin we do you this 2021

Te stegen: abeg leave me ooo if 2022 no blend sef I go follow Messi japa…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Hands Instagram Account To Ukrainian Doctor. / The Hatred On Messi On Nairaland Is On The High Side / 14-year-old Dies As Morocco Fans Riot Across France, Belgium After World Cup Los

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.