Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training (34748 Views)

Ronaldo Banished From first team squad, Dropped For Next Game V Chelsea / Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Chelsea Signs Olivier Giroud From Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by 123papas(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2021
The guy missed open net in his last game.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2021
Come Liverpool you no dey hear, by now you would have been a god,you and lacazette just use una hand kill una career.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Chinbunda: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2021
TheOmoney:
Is it because he's African.....?
I smell Racism in between the lines .... he's been ridiculed and punished enough already.

Ode is Ozil African??
Abeg rest
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:26am On Dec 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
It's like arsenal wants/wish to be relegated

Where is arsenal on d league table and when was d last time aubameyang scored a goal for arsenal?

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by emae009(m): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2021
chrisj2:
Spanish folks especially male tend to be racist or jealous of the free spirit of most African men...

Spanish managers tend to have more problems with African players. There is always something - the more they stay at a club, the less blacks you see in their teams.

Guardiola, Benitez and now Arteta...

Lewis Hamilton has the most horrendous racist abuse at Spanish grand Prix especially when he was still competing against Alonso.

Aruba not so great in my view - always overrated but this treatment is not right! They will still have to pay him and pay him out... I bet the next club will enjoy him more than Arsenal has in the last 1.5 years

Maybe his free spirit has been affected by Covid thereby affecting his performance.

nkor Mahrez edi European player abi.

Auba, Arteta ake recommend for contract extension edi European player.

El Hadji Diop eke di European player abi

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Jostoman: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2021
paulolee:
chaai....i heard he broke training rule, some say its bcoz of his bad form BT I dnt tink dis treatment is unfair..
this is d same guy dt was once d best player in a very bad gunner squad, clubs like barca came for him BT he declined n choosed to stay loyal to dm
DTS life sha, i pray he makes his move out of dt club n I DNT see any British attacker dt would be given such punishment no matter wat e did, I wish auba well n I tink barca isnt a bad destination...
in oda news, dt sweet messi first ucl goal against city in paris is the UCL best goal of the group stage....critics n haters how far?
the guy should go to Barcelona in January.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Truvelisback:
Didn't he seek permission b4 travelling? If he was an English player, would they have done this to him?
How many days was he given and when did he return?
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Jostoman: 8:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Vickyvice:
It's like arsenal wants/wish to be relegated
aubameyang should just go to Barcelona in January
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2021
chrisj2:
Spanish folks especially male tend to be racist or jealous of the free spirit of most African men...

Spanish managers tend to have more problems with African players. There is always something - the more they stay at a club, the less blacks you see in their teams.

Guardiola, Benitez and now Arteta...

Lewis Hamilton has the most horrendous racist abuse at Spanish grand Prix especially when he was still competing against Alonso.

Aruba not so great in my view - always overrated but this treatment is not right! They will still have to pay him and pay him out... I bet the next club will enjoy him more than Arsenal has in the last 1.5 years

Maybe his free spirit has been affected by Covid thereby affecting his performance.

How is d treatment not right and what has it got to do with his coach being Spanish?

What has covid got to do with his performance? Is he d only one covid is affecting?

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2021
toprealman:

He wen to pick his sick mum.....he didn't go to France to club or pick up call girls.
ARTETA is yet to tell the full story. Abu deserves better.

Does arsenal not deserve better from d player? What full story do u want?
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2021
rollywise:
Pride comes before a big fall. I'm not talking to Aubumeyang but to Arsenal. Arsenal is struggling and yet still have time to suspend one of their best and allow such drama drag on in the face of other players. This may disorganize the team. I have seen teams discipline a player yet he still plays while serving punishment coz they need him more than he needs them at that moment. This is how they treated Ozil till he left over flimsy policy breach. It seems Arsenal value rules and regulations than success in life. Club wey them swear for na so them dey know am

How is arsenal struggling and how is aubameyang one of arsenals best players?
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by gunners160(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Angelfrost:
Just like Ozil...

So, this is how Arsenal gets rid of top players they are tired of.... What a useless club! No dignity or respect.
what are u saying na? He who plays with fire should not b scared of getting burnt. how was he disrespected? He disrespected himself. This is not the first time , second time nor third he hàs disobeyed the club policy. Would you hug and cuddle an employee that disobeys ur order in ur work place becos he was once ur best hand. Would u clap and lap an employee that disrespects u and infront of other staff or restore normalcy
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by gunners160(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2021
lexy2014:

ask them. That guy just felt he is bigger than the club so let him go. He is the Pogba of Man united

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Resurgent2016: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2021
toprealman:

He wen to pick his sick mum.....he didn't go to France to club or pick up call girls.
ARTETA is yet to tell the full story. Abu deserves better.

Bro if you are paid £350,000 a week (N260M); a high standard even by epl standards, you cannot afford to be the one breaking team rules on punctuality. He simply lacks discipline.

Rudiger was begging chelsea for £200,000 inspite of his form they only offered him £140,000.

If Auba thinks he is doing arsenal a favour, he should terminate his contract and go to the open market to see who will give him dat kind of wage

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by dodorima147(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
The mumu think say na him papa get arsenal him go c clear goal he no go fit score d worse b say manu beat am him go dey like ronaldo page captain 4 dat mata him Bleep up don 2 much jare

3 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Vinnie2000(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2021
Angelfrost:
Just like Ozil...

So, this is how Arsenal gets rid of top players they are tired of.... What a useless club! No dignity or respect.

You Guys and sentimental reasoning! undecided

Is Ozil even a Top player? sad
When he was leaving, Y didn't Bayern, Barca, Nice, Inter Milan,etc.. seek his services?

In Fernabache, What's his Input so Far?

Same with Auba. If he is a 'Top' player, Y hasn't any Notable Club now come for him?

Aubameyang has been a Poor Striker since Last season!
Arteta has been Managing him BUT knowing his job is not Safe (Particularly after Ole Gunner Soljkaer's Sack) has Decided to be Ruthless!
Even he has Permanently his Favourite,(another Overrated Flop) Pepe!

I Really Applaud him! Serious minded Pple do NOT do sentiments! sad

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Slynation(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2021
gunners160:
how can you win when you don't play like a team? How can you get result when you allow errors to go by without corrections?
How useful is even abumeyang in the present day Arsenal? The guy na mess and will remain a mess.

It's possible if you are Lionel Messi at Barcelona...!! grin
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by lexy2014: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Bro if you are paid £350,000 a week (N260M); a high standard even by epl standards, you cannot afford to be the one breaking team rules on punctuality. He simply lacks discipline.

Rudiger was begging chelsea for £200,000 inspite of his form they only offered him £140,000.

If Auba thinks he is doing arsenal a favour, he should terminate his contract and go to the open market to see who will give him dat kind of wage

It's not even just a case of breaking team rules. Dude is collecting that amount and he isn't scoring goals as d leader of d team. It's d younger players that are carrying d team when he is there with his huge salary. It doesn't make sense keeping such a player in d club
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Nyanabo(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2021
gunners160:
if it was a white man that calls a black man acting like no feelings we all shout and call them racist. Never you just get info from a one sided source. Did he go and pick his mum that day? No he went to a tattoo shop and went back to attend to his mum d next day. Secondly , did u read the news? RECENT!!! Meaning he has been getting away with others and nobody is talking. Just imagine our game with Man UNited, the guy played as if he was playing against his own team. Several 1 on post he could not even convert them.
Lastly , he seems to have ego problems. A SIMPLE "I AM SORRY "WILL END THIS WHOLE SAGA. THAT IS WHY IN THE MILITARY A SINGLE SOLDIER THAT IS NOT COMMITTED CAN TANISH A WHOLE OPERATION.WE NEED COMMITMENT AND NOT A NAME WITH NO IMPACT because he feels he is bigger than the club

undecided undecided
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by kowalsky: 9:16am On Dec 18, 2021
paulolee:
chaai....i heard he broke training rule, some say its bcoz of his bad form BT I dnt tink dis treatment is unfair..
this is d same guy dt was once d best player in a very bad gunner squad, clubs like barca came for him BT he declined n choosed to stay loyal to dm
DTS life sha, i pray he makes his move out of dt club n I DNT see any British attacker dt would be given such punishment no matter wat e did, I wish auba well n I tink barca isnt a bad destination...
in oda news, dt sweet messi first ucl goal against city in paris is the UCL best goal of the group stage....critics n haters how far?

'chose to stay' cos Arsenal were offering a 30+ striker a three year contract worth north of $330k per week.
No other club on the planet will pay him such abominable wages. For context, even sallah is on $260k per week.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by steinalb(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2021
If you are my employee and I am paying you that sort of money auba is receiving.
I will surely expect nothing but the best (humanly possible) from you.
Auba didn't try for arsenal for more than a year now, his form and attitude exposed those young boys too early.

Barcelona did the same to Deco and Ronaldinho inorder to safeguard Messi so the coach is right here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by mgbedianya(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Resurgent2016:

And Arsenal sent a private jet for him, he had to delay the jet for extra one day

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Mklyt(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
TheOmoney:
Is it because he's African.....?
I smell Racism in between the lines .... he's been ridiculed and punished enough already.
Arteta did the same to Mesut Ozil.its just because of the payment they receive he wants to to frustrate them so they can leave the club.

1 Like

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by kilisi(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
paulolee:

True talk bro. I think Arteta is blowing this out of proportion and I hope it comes back to bite him. They were looking for a way to dispose him because of his bad form and now, they have an excuse. But they shouldn't paint him bad in the eyes of the world just because they need another striker.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Arhum876: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
see below

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Tamel(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Most people surprised about this are not arsenal fans or haven't watched their games in a while

Ozil that was past his best and still doing shakara for the club while earning huge wages

Same shit Aubameyang is doing now....no passion , can't press, his goalscoring ability sef don dey fade and nigga is sitting on £350k a week

I'm not an arsenal fan o, but I watch their games sometimes and they are better off without him.
I'll rather have Laca and martinelli than Auba right now .

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by kilisi(m): 9:50am On Dec 18, 2021
Slynation:

we don't have to go down this lane where outside visitations are put in check (most Nigerians are still more sensible and exposed than some whites) and everybody cannot and will never have the same opinion on something even the whites, I'm only being logical because fans & club owners need results at the end of season and not how disciplined you are throughout the campaign...But if you prefer discipline against results and winning trophies, then that's also cool

Don't mind the guy. I was enjoying his comments until that his unnecessary response. I don't understand all these attitude of trying to degrade others so that they can feel better. I'm a disciplinarian myself and very principled. But I also know that laws are made for man and not man for law.

2 Likes

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by kilisi(m): 10:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Angelfrost:

You can get rid of players without treating them like dirt...

This exactly is the point I'm trying to make to some people!
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Truvelisback(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't really know but according to the story, he travelled to see his sick mother. I don't really know much abt the misunderstanding btw him and his club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by Olam09(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2021
paulolee:

I just pity the guy.. e get one time wey Chelsea dey find am too but e go because he loves arsenal the guy don try wella for arsenal.. is it the FA cup final we wanna talk about or what, he's been their top scorer he's always leading them to europa even though arsenal deserves to stay at home just like they are this season.. i really feel for auba.
Re: Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training by casppyjay: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:

I'm very sure its not about his skin color rather his attitude. He has a knack for late coming which isn't acceptable being the captain of the team.

P.S Matteo Guendozi and Ozil aren't black but they both passed through this same route
yea and he even travels without notice , when pardoned he will promise never to do it again but like a goat it will repeat itself and also I heard even when he travels he’s fond of putting the team and staffs under pressure by not resuming on the same day he promised..

The last one was he travelled to see the mum without prior notice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Don't Need Tammy Abraham And This Set Of Players / José Peseiro Profile: Incoming Super Eagles Coach? / Fifa Best Player Awards : Is There A Conspiracy Against Dutch Players?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.