Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail (31012 Views)

Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate / Court Documents Reveal GEJ Filed Charges Against Tinubu In 2011 For Forgery / EFCC Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by ndukwejoe(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
The emboldened line got me
Biafrarep:
grin

They have scammed the idiat, he thought running to APC will save him but he forgot that Fulanis can be mien and they hardly forget.

By the time they're done dragging him about like a faulty tiger generator, his life will never be the same again cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Joe4real1988(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, except God does something new, APC will return in full swing , especially now as they're dangling Tinubu in the eyes of the yoruba people
Nigerians truly deserve what befalls them in the form of leaders. Nonsense poeple that can not be rational for once.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by jcross19: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
benjackugo:
Fani-Kayode Arraigned for Forgery in Lagos, Granted N5m Bail

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=276572861172591&id=100064596373289

However, Femi Fani-Kayode who is yet to speak about his arraignment and bail had promised to "comment on other issues at a later date" as he took to his Instagram handle later in the day to wish his fans Merry Christmas and a happy New year, while sharing a photo he took in a Lunch he attended at the Marriot on same day of his arraignment by the EFCC, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXlol_WOTkd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

ahahahah Nigeria is a joke, is that efcc or court with father Xmas decoration? Aahahahahahaha even the suspect took photograph with his gang of criminal!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
These are just regular exercises (workouts) for the politician

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Saao:
Waiting for FFK version. Over to you FFK, were you arrested and arraigned or just invited and arraign?

It's invitation you know in FFK world going to court is invitation even being fined N5m is still invitation, pesin wey dey reason with hin stomarch wat d u expect?.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Coun3MAN: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
princeabdul:
Shigo shigo babu zurfi
Yaga zurfin ai yanzu
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by naijamerican: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
May God punish this criminal FFK and his family
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by ETT93(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
I thought APC (Adams Oshebaba) said if you decamp to All Promises Council (APC) your sins have been forgiven?
Well....As far as he continue denying Precious access to her kids ehh, he will not know peace oo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by VanDerWaalforces: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sincerely, I don't understand what's going on in this country. A country where the 'high and mighty' do whatever they like with our common wealth and are celebrated and given soft landing. I thought men of questionable characters rather than pose for photographs, should hide their face in shame and go to oblivion where they rightfully belong. May God help Nigeria!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by prophetfire: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Chikwendu head don catch this one.

Never underestimate the power of the cry of a motherhen.

Release her children to her.
. See them and reasoning.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by prophetfire: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
bcomputer101:
He cannot have peace as far he continue denying Precious access to her kids.

Never underestimate the cry of a woman
. Make una get small brain for this country. This matter has been on before his ex-wife started her recent drama. You people have allowed religion to turn you people to overly-superstitious beings that can't reason rationally. Everything is attached to one superstition or curse.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by fredoooooo: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Saao:
Waiting for FFK version. Over to you FFK, were you arrested and arraigned or just invited and arraign?
Na invitation.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Craggybogg: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Fani and food ehn, the werey still talk lunch after an eventful forgery case. Kai he would surely sing your praises if you give him food!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by akdjr(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
You're very smart.
Hashabiah:
The satanic APC wants to give this crook an appointment in 2023 so they're going make mock allegations against him and stage a scenario where he will come out innocent so he can fit into the grand-scheme of things . They did it with the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu so they'll definitely repeat the same thing with this chap
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Nonexisting: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
The satanic APC wants to give this crook an appointment in 2023 so they're going make mock allegations against him and stage a scenario where he will come out innocent so he can fit into the grand-scheme of things . They did it with the likes of Orji Uzo Kalu so they'll definitely repeat the same thing with this chap
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by MiaBeer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
It's possible FFK didn't know he was going for arraignment.
They probably showed him plates of delicious looking food and the rest is HISTORY grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by bcomputer101: 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
prophetfire:
. Make una get small brain for this country. This matter has been on before his ex-wife started her recent drama. You people have allowed religion to turn you people to overly-superstitious beings that can't reason rationally. Everything is attached to one superstition or curse.

Why are you crying me a river?
Is as if your brain is doing overheating.
Or who the hell collect your bread?

Òsíwín ènìyàn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Olexy46: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Among the recommended measures against the spread of COVID-19 are the wearing of face mask, regular washing of the hands and frequently touched surfaces at home, avoidance of large gatherings, etc. But have we thought about shopping carts in the supermarkets? These are rarely washed or disinfected and FREQUENTLY TOUCHED by thousands of shoppers daily. Moreover, we all sanitize our hands at the ENTRANCE of the shopping centers and then walk in with our hands back on the handles of the carts. Then what is the relevance of sanitizing our hands at the entrance of the shopping centers?
COVID-19 IS REAL and killing people all over the world.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by LOVEGINO(m): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
wisdom kee u aswear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by timefarm(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Chikwendu head don catch this one.

Never underestimate the power of the cry of a motherhen.

Release her children to her.
Why dont you go and steal them for her.
Ffk is bad, Chikwendu abi what is her name is worse.
Her children... only her give birth to them?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by pacespot(m): 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Those who set this guy free are not helping his case, he she be behind bar to reset his brain.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:

The only reason this clown was taken by APC is to use him to shut up you mindless wailers. See the type of people you were carrying on your head. Between him, Reno and that crook Melaye the PDP youth have shown they have not even one small sense. Na so so big brother and mufasa Tunde dey una head.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Hashabiah: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The only reason this clown was taken by APC is to use him to shut up you mindless wailers. See the type of people you were carrying on your head. Between him, Reno and that crook Melaye the PDP youth have shown they have not even one small sense. Na so so big brother and mufasa Tunde dey una head.
I can see you're angry because of the likes . But that's not my fault since I'm making sense while you're not
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I can see you're angry because of the likes . But that's not my fault since I'm making sense while you're not

My point exactly. Na nairaland likes dey buy diesel? Like I said you these youth have sold your brains for popularity come 2023 na so so wailing we go dey hear after you keep backing criminals because of likes.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Hashabiah: 11:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Speaktruth88:

My point exactly. Na nairaland likes dey buy diesel? Like I said you these youth have sold your brains for popularity come 2023 na so so wailing we go dey hear after you keep backing criminals because of likes.
So why are you pained because I'm making sense? For you information I'm not a PDP or APC stooge
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by gazza07(m): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
A very unlucky fellow
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hashabiah:
So why are you pained because I'm making sense? For you information I'm not a PDP or APC stooge

Neither am I. Difference is I don’t praise idiots for popularity but actually what they have managed to achieve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / Saraki At Dino Melaye's Sister's Wedding - Photos / APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.