Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Will Be Your Reward? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will Be Your Reward? (329 Views)

The Reward For Enduring Temptation / When I Come In My Glory, I Shall Reward Every Man According To His Works - Jesus / Allah Reward You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reward? by REDH2: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

What will be your reward?

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and My reward is with Me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Beloved, each man will be rewarded according to his work but what will be your own reward?

The Lord GOD has committed a lot into your hands and He expects faithfulness. Be faithful Beloved, do His counsel and walk in His ways. All He has given you, that use for His glory alone.

That business, workplace, skill, talent, resources, family, phone, laptop, mouth, money and many more given you by GOD are all instruments and platforms to express the love of Christ, to bring men closer to the Lord Jesus and please Him (not to draw men farther from Him). He committed all these that through them His name is glorified and men draw nigh to Him.

When you surrendered to the Lord Jesus, you became His steward and moreover, it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful (1 Corinthians 4:2).

Are you a faithful steward?

Beloved, the Lord cometh quickly and His reward is with Him to give to every man according to his work. What will be your reward? Sin has its wages likewise which is death even as the Lord Jesus has His reward for the faithful.

Where your loyalty lies will determine what your reward will be. Do you want the reward that proceeds from sin or that which is from the Lord Jesus?

Be a good and faithful servant Beloved, serve the Lord with all He has given you in Holiness, consecration and purity on the earth. Repent and flee from all forms of sin, worldly pleasure and fleshly lusts - which leads to eternal damnation.

Luke 19:17 And He said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities.

Beloved, not just that you will enter into His Kingdom Heaven if you are faithful, you will likewise reign with Him over cities. Don't give this up for sin and friendship with the world which will destroy your soul in Hell.

Finally Beloved, the Lord says '...be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.' Revelation 2:10b

If you would harken diligently to His Word, blessed are you!

The Grace of our Lord Jesus be with you. Amen.

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

(1) (Reply)

Wasted Investment / Regards To Russia's Current Role With Its Neighbors(let The Will Of GOD Be Done) / Intercession! Intercession!! Intercessory Prayer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.