Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown (29086 Views)

"We Are Coming To Snatch Una Husband & Bfs"- Toyin Says With Her Cross Dressers / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Nyanabo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
I saw a weed taker this morning (about 6:30am) having a serious conversation with himself I had to look three time to be sure the person he was talking with isn't on the phone, behind him or ahead of him.

I then remember the saying I hear on nairaland 'many are mad few are roaming' this scenario gave credence to that saying lipsrsealed
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by obanioluorun: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
packagerz:

Please Why Do Yorubas Hate Themselves So Much? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:41am
If you have lived in the South West you'll notice that Yorubas hate themselves so much.

If they are not selling people's land, they are digging up the sand to sell for 6k.

If they are not stealing people's goat, they are sleeping with their best friend's wife.

If they are not impregnanting innocent girls and abandon them, no wonder they have the highest number of bastards in the country, they are busy standing in every junction and shouting owomi da.

If they are not hating on innocent Igbos working legitimately, their moslems are busy burning churches while the media suppresses the report.

If they are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, they are busy dropping sacrifice at every junction.

If their moslems are not looking for innocent Yoruba Christian girl to marry and suppress, their moslems are busy indoctrinating their daughters to hate yoruba moslem males.

If their baales are not looking for land to grab, their Iya Lojas are busy looking for how to levy innocent Igbos doing business.

If their youths are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, their alfas are busy doing juju for yahoo boys.

Please why do Yorubas hate themselves.

Any reason?
look at your small and little month,
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by kaydee007(m): 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
See kettle calling pot black
.......las Las nothing Barratt no go see for Mercy chinwo head quote author=AnambraHeraldTV post=108596170]James Brown Gets Involved in a Fight Between Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh Says Bobrisky is spoiling cross-dressers name.

Tonto Dikeh had earlier today expressed regrets at being friends with Bobrisky, referring to the crossdresser as an ungrateful hoodlum.

She addressed Bobrisky’s claim that she owes him N5 million According to Tonto, the money Bobrisky loaned her was N2 million and that it was when she was in Dubai that she asked him to send it to her family to sort out some things.

Cross-dresser, James Brown claims that Bobrisky’s action has a negative effect on all cross-dressers as people now see them as “backstabbers.”

He stated this while adding that there is a need to stop the fighting between the duo.

Describing Bobrisky as a “God of war/ daughter of war”, he also asked if the cross-dresser must fight with everyone.

Claiming that most of the things said about Bobrisky is true, James further stated that he needs deliverance.

He also asked people to stop tagging him to Bobrisky’s fights as all he wants is love, happiness and protection.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBiVa1qIMY
[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Ooye12: 12:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mokason288:
I wasted my Precious Data

grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by dapadawee: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
God
Hmm mm
Things done spoil finish
God please help, I weep for the coming generation.
Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by shantti(m): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Gold circle na 100 naira now grin cheesy

Na #110 for my side
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by deltateam: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
AnambraHeraldTV:
James Brown Gets Involved in a Fight Between Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh Says Bobrisky is spoiling cross-dressers name.

Tonto Dikeh had earlier today expressed regrets at being friends with Bobrisky, referring to the crossdresser as an ungrateful hoodlum.

She addressed Bobrisky’s claim that she owes him N5 million According to Tonto, the money Bobrisky loaned her was N2 million and that it was when she was in Dubai that she asked him to send it to her family to sort out some things.

Cross-dresser, James Brown claims that Bobrisky’s action has a negative effect on all cross-dressers as people now see them as “backstabbers.”

He stated this while adding that there is a need to stop the fighting between the duo.

Describing Bobrisky as a “God of war/ daughter of war”, he also asked if the cross-dresser must fight with everyone.

Claiming that most of the things said about Bobrisky is true, James further stated that he needs deliverance.

He also asked people to stop tagging him to Bobrisky’s fights as all he wants is love, happiness and protection.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVBiVa1qIMY

Bobrisky is LIKE god of war and you say it's metaphor
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Ashirioluwa: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wasted sperm
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Kog45(m): 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Den go dey tell us dey bought Range,G wagon,Bentley,build houses for Lekki but demdey borrowed money up and down...Toto haba 2 million naira...
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Olayetan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Government should ban this cross dressing of a thing.

Any man dress like woman should be arrested and same goes to tomboy.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Kriss216: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Gold circle na 100 naira now grin cheesy
It's N150 in my area
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Blazadenise(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wahala be like riskybob ...

Just incase you have someone who want to be a tiktoker have tiktok page up for sale, with active followers of 29.9k

Kindly WhatsApp if interested 080.20.57.1300
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by goldmatrix(m): 1:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
360command:
Is gay or cross dresser legal in Nigeria?

Nigeria government roll out drums when they want to bring out new laws but go cold and helpless on enforcement..too bad that these kind of people are allowed to freely influence some weak minds..

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by kepsi123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don die. This one sef get name to spoil fa?
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok the drama continues
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Afonjashapmouth: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Do mouth like mixed breed of horse and Giraffe � with a little dice of goat eyes dey vomit jargons .... Today crossdresser tomorrow Gay .. Sty one place ode
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Picker28: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wetin concern me Mtcheww
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by cybriz82(m): 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
See this worm..upon d beat wey those guys beat u that day for street never still reset ur brain...wetin come dey pain b say i been dey pity am when watching d video...
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Lilpen3758: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Iliveforever:

Omo abeg leave gold circle alone, e no fit kill himself. You know how many HUMANS gold circle dn already prevent us from grin grin
gold circle self don try self e don circle out many things so this one way we dey see now na play ....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
halfbloodprince:
This guy is going after his senior colleague so to mooch off some fame
He is trying really hard to get into a row with Bobrisky because it will make the news, as usual.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Mvena(f): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
see their bobrisky and james brown the drag am with una o
Omoo I no understand their gender
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Omniman(m): 1:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
packagerz:

Please Why Do Yorubas Hate Themselves So Much? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:41am
If you have lived in the South West you'll notice that Yorubas hate themselves so much.

If they are not selling people's land, they are digging up the sand to sell for 6k.

If they are not stealing people's goat, they are sleeping with their best friend's wife.

If they are not impregnanting innocent girls and abandon them, no wonder they have the highest number of bastards in the country, they are busy standing in every junction and shouting owomi da.

If they are not hating on innocent Igbos working legitimately, their moslems are busy burning churches while the media suppresses the report.

If they are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, they are busy dropping sacrifice at every junction.

If their moslems are not looking for innocent Yoruba Christian girl to marry and suppress, their moslems are busy indoctrinating their daughters to hate yoruba moslem males.

If their baales are not looking for land to grab, their Iya Lojas are busy looking for how to levy innocent Igbos doing business.

If their youths are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, their alfas are busy doing juju for yahoo boys.

Please why do Yorubas hate themselves.

Any reason?

Go and watch the movie afonja.

Your Answers lies there grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Giltexo: 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
As you understand say to dey cover ur mouth is very important ...keep it up..
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Juanmike(m): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
50naira Gold Circle would have prevent this human calamity.
Funny thing this guy is also gay
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by udemzyudex(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jidemoo:
I laugh in Swahili. grin Who be this one?

Some people matter just tire me....many are mad but few are roaming

Na publicity he dey find
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by udemzyudex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
shigishege:
If I were president, I wouldn't allow these guys to be roaming the streets. They will have even known the kind of person in government sha, they dare not try rubbish in my country.
But what do you expect in a confused and lawless country like this?

God no go ever allow you be president, make you no go turn naija to North Korea.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
JAMES BROWN is using Bobrisky to catch cruise.

He wants CHEAP POPULARITY.

So Bobrisky name comes so cheap for him to jump on the boat to cash out.

He want to TREND ONLINE so the easy way is use a popular name and this happen to be Bobrisky.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Faber(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dreal1247:
C O N F U S I O N OF THE. CONFUSED PEOPLE

I tell u, this should be a book or movie title
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Mamijoh(f): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
ClassicMan202:
See person wey dey recommend deliverance for another person!!

Na the two of una we suppose carry go do sacrifice.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by walozanga(m): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
5 star mumu boi. gerrat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony's Ajegunle Throwback Photo / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" / Jide Awobona: "Stop Kissing Babies, Parents Stop People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.