Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown (29077 Views)

"We Are Coming To Snatch Una Husband & Bfs"- Toyin Says With Her Cross Dressers / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by lagusboyyy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wonders shall never end.

They should kuku have an Association.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by ucheheart(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Who be dis again? We dey talk say bobyrisky gay matter dey give us stomach ulcer already dis one wan come add to the injury.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by KarlWest(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
packagerz:

Please Why Do Yorubas Hate Themselves So Much? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:41am
If you have lived in the South West you'll notice that Yorubas hate themselves so much.

If they are not selling people's land, they are digging up the sand to sell for 6k.

If they are not stealing people's goat, they are sleeping with their best friend's wife.

If they are not impregnanting innocent girls and abandon them, no wonder they have the highest number of bastards in the country, they are busy standing in every junction and shouting owomi da.

If they are not hating on innocent Igbos working legitimately, their moslems are busy burning churches while the media suppresses the report.

If they are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, they are busy dropping sacrifice at every junction.

If their moslems are not looking for innocent Yoruba Christian girl to marry and suppress, their moslems are busy indoctrinating their daughters to hate yoruba moslem males.

If their baales are not looking for land to grab, their Iya Lojas are busy looking for how to levy innocent Igbos doing business.

If their youths are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, their alfas are busy doing juju for yahoo boys.

Please why do Yorubas hate themselves.

Any reason?

grin Pain, is that you?

After we are done Hating ourselves. We'll come for you and chase you IGBO back to your cohort AfghaEASTan.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Mvena(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Gold circle na 100 naira now grin cheesy
Boss man

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Maxwell4404(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
This mumu dey advise who now, say him other fellow mumu Bob wen Risky they spoil cross dresser name, which one be cross dresser Guy u be Gay, you get luck say you no dey warri we for don burn to moto tire you since, you dey cover your face because your bears done grow and you not fit shave I pity your life
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by marhez43(f): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
I am still saying it tonto dikay destiny is already buried.30k needed 4 my sch fee undergraduate #fake buhari must go
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by 99thEnemy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dreal1247:
C O N F U S I O N OF THE. CONFUSED PEOPLE i s n o t t o be confused

grin grin grin

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by KingDash: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
if I see any crossdressers or gay or whatever they go by this days, na stick I go use beat that bastard to death.. I hate gays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by OfficialAPCNig: 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
KarlWest:

grin Pain, is that you?

After we are done Hating ourselves. We'll come for you and chase you IGBO back to your cohort AfghaEASTan.
Provided you don't add Lagos to your delusion.

It's a No Man Land

FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by headbasher96(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
I wonder how a parent will look at a child he gave birth to and see this kind of lifestyle this fools are living tueh.

Both james brown and bobbrisky are a disgrace to manhood
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Cardealer2021(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mvena:

Boss man
wink cheesy
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cardealer2021:

Gold circle na 100 naira now grin cheesy
Na 10 naira when the prevention for occur.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by olurili(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Jidemoo:
I laugh in Swahili. grin Who be this one?

Some people matter just tire me....many are mad but few are roaming
many are mad,few are roaming,the rest are in entertainment industry posing as celebrity
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by headbasher96(m): 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mvena:

Boss man
see their bobrisky and james brown the drag am with una o
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Brenn594(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
The moment i saw"bobrisky and tonto" in the headline i knew it wasn't worth readin.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by SolarEdge: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Will you keep Kwayet
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... dude has been working really hard to get into a 'row' with his counterpart. It doesn't really matter if he's right or wrong/loses or wins. Getting into fight with someone more popular than you gets you a share of the spotlight.

That's all!

The idiot is constantly begging for publicity whether negative or positive.

See him literally trying to leech off Bobrisky's notoriety (that other idiot is far from famous).
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Kosoco(m): 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Karemarealty288:
50naira Gold Circle would have prevent this human calamity.
who be your plug wey dey sell am 50naira
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Okeedu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
The government is the cause of this rubbish,arrest this miscreant so we can put an end to this nonsense
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by lesbiconverter: 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Whenever the walls have holes, lizards will crawl in. Opportunistic a-holes are always everywhere. Another Uche Maduagwu angry
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by grandstar(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
James Brown is worried people may see crossdressers as backstabbers. He need not worry. They just see them as crossdressers. grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by splashbaby(m): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
360command:
Is gay or cross dresser legal in Nigeria?
Gay is illegal, cross dressing was not captured...I never see the law self
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Kemfun(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
They are all sick grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by deebrain(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please Nairaland, make una no make me vex!

For goodness sake!

I'm angry at this your news.

Please you people should not make me angry today.

Please someone help us start this rapture abeg.
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by plankyjacky(m): 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
The world is up side donwn and strange things looking normal
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by lesbiconverter: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
packagerz:

Please Why Do Yorubas Hate Themselves So Much? by OfficialAPCNig: 11:41am
If you have lived in the South West you'll notice that Yorubas hate themselves so much.

If they are not selling people's land, they are digging up the sand to sell for 6k.

If they are not stealing people's goat, they are sleeping with their best friend's wife.

If they are not impregnanting innocent girls and abandon them, no wonder they have the highest number of bastards in the country, they are busy standing in every junction and shouting owomi da.

If they are not hating on innocent Igbos working legitimately, their moslems are busy burning churches while the media suppresses the report.

If they are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, they are busy dropping sacrifice at every junction.

If their moslems are not looking for innocent Yoruba Christian girl to marry and suppress, their moslems are busy indoctrinating their daughters to hate yoruba moslem males.

If their baales are not looking for land to grab, their Iya Lojas are busy looking for how to levy innocent Igbos doing business.

If their youths are not busy killing themselves in the name of cultism, their alfas are busy doing juju for yahoo boys.

Please why do Yorubas hate themselves.

Any reason?
This is the answer to all your questions

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by adamawaboy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mokason288:
I wasted my Precious Data

Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by femi4: 12:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
360command:
Is gay or cross dresser legal in Nigeria?
Gay is illegal but crossing dressing isn't
Re: Bobrisky’s Fight With Tonto Dikeh Spoiling 'Cross-dressers’ Name - James Brown by Lexusgs430: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
I thought James Brown was dead............... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe In Black Bubu With Ankara Bag (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony's Ajegunle Throwback Photo / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.