Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (312462 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 28, 2022
hosey:

Are you justifying Buhari cancelling the PRESSID scholarship because no northerners won due to their incompetence?
It is not the fault of southerners. Why punish them?

Will he have scrapped the scholarship if northerners dominated it?

It is nepotism bro because every region agreed on PRESSID scholarship rule of no quota system before commencement.

You are contradicting yourself bro.

We can also just as easily claim that the only reason southerners dominated was because of nepotism and bigotry. You are so sure of your intellect you shouldn't be concerned with who you are competing against. Why are you so scorned? Who hurt you?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
hosey:

Go and win if you can. grin grin grin grin

The stupid fool has been rejected several times. You have tried all scholarships but to no avail.
Stop venting your frustration. You are a loser and your only hope in life is the PTDF scholarship.

You had better win this edition because a southern president will rule Nigeria next year and remove the scholarship quota system.

This is your last chance.

I'm the one venting my frustration? shocked

And please stop making your vacuous posts bold for no reason, it's grotesque.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 28, 2022
If anyone has any interest in a scholarship in China, please apply. Judging by this lad it seems they hand it out to all and sundry. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joviegghead: 3:04pm On May 28, 2022
Na wa o. Hosey and Liebermann, please it's enough. Battling over unnecessary things isn't the reason this thread was created.

Please, do we have interview updates here

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 28, 2022
joviegghead:
Na wa o. Hosey and Lieberman, please it's enough. Battling over unnecessary things isn't the reason this thread was created.

Please, do we have interview updates here

Battling with who? This krill? LOL

I'm just educating him and others who may hold similar sentiments since the education system has clearly failed them.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by tolaade1960: 3:10pm On May 28, 2022
Let's wait for the interview results. We know Nigeria system is quota system which is disadvantage to some states .

PTDF could use CGPA we entered on the application to select best candidates in a moderate number like 3700 for competitive aptitude test since the final list is very small.

After test, filter out high-scoring candidates and do organised interviews preferably virtual. Let the tests results be seen immediately u write CBT .

Since PTDF scholarship is to train Nigerians in oil and gas industry, why asking for academic journal publications from MSc since most of them are in industry.

Professional bodies membership could be part of selection criteria since the scholarship is tailored to professional training. It's good to be identified with professional bodies.

How relevant the chosen course to oil and gas also matters.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 3:12pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

I'm just educating him and others who may hold similar sentiments since the education system has clearly failed them.
Loll..which one is Krill again. Una no go kee me with laugh. You both should know that you are not in anyway speaking for any region. Lol.

Kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by drach(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
Are ptdf scholars bonded to return to nigeria after studies?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 3:15pm On May 28, 2022
tolaade1960:
Let's wait for the interview results. We know Nigeria system is quota system which is disadvantage to some states .

PTDF could use CGPA we entered on the application to select best candidates in a moderate number like 3700 for competitive aptitude test since the final list is very......
Does experience in the industry matter in all of this?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
KoolK:

Loll..which one is Krill again. Una no go kee me with laugh. You both should know that you are not in anyway speaking for any region. Lol.

Kwantinue.

I never claimed to speak for the North. He claims to speak for the South and the lot of you are either silent or outwardly support his putrid comments. Hard to not believe him when he says that he does.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
tolaade1960:

PTDF could use CGPA we entered on the application to select best candidates in a moderate number like 3700 for competitive aptitude test since the final list is very small.

After test, filter out high-scoring candidates and do organised interviews preferably virtual. Let the tests results be seen immediately u write CBT .

Since PTDF scholarship is to train Nigerians in oil and gas industry, why asking for academic journal publications from MSc since most of them are in industry.

Professional bodies membership could be part of selection criteria since the scholarship is tailored to professional training. It's good to be identified with professional bodies.

There is no aptitude test or supplementary interview. This is the final stage of the selection process. Pray for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 3:18pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

I never claimed to speak for the North. He claims to speak for the South and the lot of you are either silent or outwardly support his putrid comments. Hard to not believe him when he says that he does.
We move bro...nothing spoil.!
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 28, 2022
drach:

No.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 3:20pm On May 28, 2022
drach:
You never get scholarship u wan japa, my brother no be so o.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by muhds1: 3:21pm On May 28, 2022
drach:
Yes I read somewhere you sign something like a return clause. But In the event you want to stay there you are obliged to inform them
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 28, 2022
muhds1:

Yes I read somewhere you sign something like a return clause. But In the event you want to stay there you are obliged to inform them

This is something past scholars should endeavor to answer but I don't think there's such a clause and even if there is, it's not really enforced.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Enugbe: 3:25pm On May 28, 2022
KoolK:

You never get scholarship u wan japa, my brother no be so o.

Lol, bros na japa modelling.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by muhds1: 3:40pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

This is something past scholars should endeavor to answer but I don't think there's such a clause and even if there is, it's not really enforced.

I really hope so, but I heard something two this effect from two past scholars on YouTube
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 28, 2022
Someone who can barely string together coherent sentences in english is calling others uneducated. Tashin hankali grin

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 28, 2022
muhds1:

I really hope so, but I heard something two this effect from two past scholars on YouTube

Maybe mrphysics or dmainman can chime in.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by XtraSmooth404: 4:10pm On May 28, 2022
tolaade1960:

You wanna give PTDF marking scheme now? grin grin

Who told you they've not tried out the aptitude tests option in the past?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 4:14pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

you've obviously made your point Einstein, enough of the rumble, can we please have some peace and quiet here?

And you too hosey!
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 4:17pm On May 28, 2022
muhds1:

tetfund does that, not ptdf
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 28, 2022
1b8m:
you've obviously made your point Einstein, enough of the rumble, can we please have some peace and quiet here?

And you too hosey!

What are you coming at me for? I didn't start any of this, your buddy did.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 4:19pm On May 28, 2022
hosey:

How can I be arguing with such nincompoop?

I just need to say the truth because silence is cowardice. Do not be surprised with the final PTDF list winners. I hope those who win really deserve it.

But we all know that can't happen as it is those incompetent and dull ones that will dominate the list. It is so unfair.

I hope PRESSID comes back and a southern president wins this coming election so there will be more scholarship opportunities for Nigerians. There wont be quota system where only the best wins irrespective of the region.

The dullard tribalist president Buhari cancelled the PRESSID because southerners won all the slots. We all know that region do not value education and genuinely don't want to so they can easily recruit extremists.

Let him continue ranting because I said the truth about the quota system. He is just lucky he came from a region full of uneducated, dirty, poor, under-represented region as he claims.

Have you forgotten that in a land of the blind the one-eyed man is king?

Please do not disturb the jobless king.

this is actually childish! Guy can you just come off this.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 4:25pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

you seem to know better and at such should understand you don't retort to everything....Except of course, you were trying hard to serenade us with fancy grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Xhaka100(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
Please, enough with the tribal bickering. Let's focus on the sole reason was thread was created. Thanks.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Xteck: 4:30pm On May 28, 2022
Liebermann:

You are right @Hosey should hold his peace
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by opani1: 4:31pm On May 28, 2022
Virtual interview done and dusted. I'm seeing some comments..so inhuman ..its well for those with good heart..God will show us mercies..don't allow any negative comments discourage your faith.. Good people that need God's intervention let's meet on WhatsApp..

https:///IYTZTW5djxM4rdgVOyOzKJ

+2348162509718

muhds1:
I'm glad you guys did not come down to his ranting level but gave articulated answers to enlighten him. Can we please turn back to ptdf matters? How was today's virtual interview for those who did??
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joviegghead: 6:34pm On May 28, 2022
1b8m:
you seem to know better and at such should understand you don't retort to everything....Except of course, you were trying hard to serenade us with fancy grammar.
I thought I was the only one who noticed. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (119) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.