Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (312353 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
1b8m:
Oh! Now your problem is semantics? grin but it was you who asked me to prove that "intelligence" = development na...abi this time you want me to prove literacy = development? Oluku! grin

I'll advice you take out your frustration on Elsevier and Wikipedia, not me! grin

At least I own and run a poultry business amongst other of my enterprises...now tell me you dusty raggedy head slammer, has the federal government given you your 5k/month allawee? Hungry looking scums always putting the country in bad light

Bros you be werey, I say it again without apologies, you be werey!

Shame no go allow you shut up, with all the intelligence, money and oil ��️ wey Delta plus other Southern states get, ordinary Road na problem for there, small rain wey go fall the whole Warri go dey flooded because drains no dey the town, and you come here dey mumu yourself.

Opportunity wey God and PTDF give you to network, you carry am dey argue wetin no get head �️, I take God beg you, e don do!

Carry your wahala go back where you dey come from!

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yet another slimy northern simp!

I said and I will repeat it again: northern underdevelopment is directly proportional to its gross low IQ.

It's a statement of fact! It's published on journals, even Wikipedia has it. I didn't say it to deride anyone. If you feel otherwise, disprove it!
jlomz:

Bros you be werey, I say it again without apologies, you be werey!

Shame no go allow you shut up, with all the intelligence, money and oil ��️ wey Delta plus other Southern states get, ordinary Road na problem for there, small rain wey go fall the whole Warri go dey flooded because drains no dey the town, and you come here dey mumu yourself.

Opportunity wey God and PTDF give you to network, you carry am dey argue wetin no get head �️, I take God beg you, e don do!

Carry your wahala go back where you dey come from!
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
1b8m:

I said and I will repeat it again: northern underdevelopment is directly proportional to its gross low IQ.

It's a statement of fact! It's published on journals, even Wikipedia has it. I didn't say it to deride anyone. If you feel otherwise, disprove it!

How many Northern states have you visited to-date?

Mention them
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Yabani1122: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2022
1b8m:
Oh! Now your problem is semantics? grin but it was you who asked me to prove that "intelligence" = development na...abi this time you want me to prove literacy = development? Oluku! grin

I'll advice you take out your frustration on Elsevier and Wikipedia, not me! grin

At least I own and run a poultry business amongst other of my enterprises...now tell me you dusty raggedy head slammer, has the federal government given you your 5k/month allawee? Hungry looking scums always putting the country in bad light
Lol...this are the kind of people destroying Nigeria across religious and ethnicity, with this his mindset if given leadership position he will do worst than most of this our leaders. A suitable candidate that can bring development to the country will not be considered due to his ethnic or religious background. Why I love ASUU and Will continue to Love them is that, there is no religious or ethnic differences among them of cause what do u expect? Association full of intellectuals, integrity and respect for one another, even though the communication minister who was promoted to the rank of a professor despite being a northerner was denied and criticized by a fellow norther(Prof. Faruq Kperogi) bcuz he didn't deserve it. That's y today the FG are scared and respect ASUU wether openly or secretly bcuz they cannot devide them in terms of religious or ethnicity as they do to the citizens who are either illiterate or literate but selfish.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2022
jlomz:

How many Northern states have you visited to-date?

Mention them
how is it relevant to the issue at hand?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Yabani1122:

Lol...this are the kind of people destroying Nigeria across religious and ethnicity, with this his mindset if given leadership position he will do worst than most of this our leaders. A suitable candidate that can bring development to the country will not be considered due to his ethnic or religious background. Why I love ASUU and Will continue to Love them is that, there is no religious or ethnic differences among them of cause what do u expect? Association full of intellectuals, integrity and respect for one another, even though the communication minister who was promoted to the rank of a professor despite being a northerner was denied and criticized by a fellow norther(Prof. Faruq Kperogi) bcuz he didn't deserve it. That's y today the FG are scared and respect ASUU wether openly or secretly bcuz they cannot devide them in terms of religious or ethnicity as they do to the citizens who are either illiterate or literate but selfish.
gibberish!
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by DMainMan: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
1b8m:

Please, bro. It is enough now.

Actually, our southern leaders are wicked and nimwits too. There is corruption in all regions. I will take any competent person to rule Nigeria irrespective of their tribe, religion or race to make our country better.

One thing all Nigerian rich leaders and politicians have irrespective of their region, tribe and religion is unity, love and support for one another in any course they do. That is why most Nigerian rich leaders and politicians enforce their offspring to marry one another irrespective of their region, tribe and religion to retain and expand their wealth and power. They attend each other occasions and celebrations. They may be disguised at the surface but they love and help one another through their wealth and connection. APC and PDP are the same. The old leaders who formed Nigeria are still ruling us today with their offspring through these connections.

We the poor masses should do the same and connect with one another irrespective of our tribe, region and religion. All this hatred we are all exhibiting here is their master plan. That is the only way they can still gain and retain power through this division. Nigeria will be better if tribalism and religious extremism can be eradicated. We the youths must not follow this ugly pattern for Nigeria's development.

Let us now focus on PTDF.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by XtraSmooth404: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
donbee:
Please can anyone advice on this?

Which advice again? You applied and got shortlisted, what else do you wanna hear? Go for it.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dayetex: 1:37am On Jun 05, 2022
Please who has Virtual interview for PhD on Monday 6th June
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:25am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2022
1b8m:

Wikipedia

Are you serious? cheesy

1b8m:
Hungry looking scums always putting the country in bad light

Leave the country once before you speak. Go anywhere in the East or West and mention Nigeria, the stereotype is unscrupulous scammers and drug dealers. Your problem is lack of exposure.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 05, 2022
DMainMan:

Actually, our southern leaders are wicked and nimwits too. There is corruption in all regions. I will take any competent person to rule Nigeria irrespective of their tribe, religion or race to make our country better.

One thing all Nigerian rich leaders and politicians have irrespective of their region, tribe and religion is unity, love and support for one another in any course they do. That is why most Nigerian rich leaders and politicians enforce their offspring to marry one another irrespective of their region, tribe and religion to retain and expand their wealth and power. They attend each other occasions and celebrations. They may be disguised at the surface but they love and help one another through their wealth and connection. APC and PDP are the same. The old leaders who formed Nigeria are still ruling us today with their offspring through these connections.

We the poor masses should do the same and connect with one another irrespective of our tribe, region and religion. All this hatred we are all exhibiting here is their master plan. That is the only way they can still gain and retain power through this division. Nigeria will be better if tribalism and religious extremism can be eradicated. We the youths must not follow this ugly pattern for Nigeria's development.

"If you can convince the lowest [of you that] he's better than the best [of them], he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This statement transcends race, its the same pattern when it comes to all forms bigotry. This man really cited wikipedia as a source like he did something and he has the audacity question someones education or exposure. Then irony of people like this accusing others of being the problem with the country is never lost on me.

He will inevitably miss out on this scholarship because there's no way this guy can fall into the top percentile in any intellectual or academic contest in any State in this country. I can't say anything for sure when it comes to this whole process but I can bet my life it will always weed out people like him with no merit and zero connections. Somehow in his mind, it will be the North's fault. I have said my piece for real this time. I apologize to everyone for derailing the topic here.

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dreldee: 5:43am On Jun 05, 2022
[quote author=Usmanbaro post=113464969][/quote]
It depends if it's MSc you can go ahead with it, but if it is PhD you fit just borne am and just dey target OSS.
Bcoz I hear say PhD LSS no get much fund oo (2.5M) as I learnt for the whole 3yrs. I stand to be corrected.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Yabani1122: 6:09am On Jun 05, 2022
DMainMan:

U have said it all...that's exactly what am trying to let the dude know. NDDC was created and enough funds have been pumping to that board, yet the funds were looted by the same politicians in the south, was it a northerner that looted it? Some times in 2020 NDDC scholars in UK were seriously protesting lack of their tuition payment by the board, yet NDDC officials spent billions of Naira for themselves just for 1 week trip to Italy. not untill President Buhari had to step in and directed d board to immidietely clear her scholars tuition fees (you can Google that). Even the minister of NDDC God'swill Akpabio is not an exception, yet this things cannot open your eyes to the truth that this politicians are only after themselves and their family. Despite the political rivalry between Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, the day Buhari's Son got married it was the same Atiku who stand in as the father to Buhari's son in that wedding, even Femi Fani Kayode was fully in attendance.
Yet this things didn't ring any bell to your ears. University education is not only for academic purpose ooo, it's a place where u get exposure to ur community, social values and responsibilities e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 7:15am On Jun 05, 2022
Yabani1122:

U have said it all...that's exactly what am trying to let the dude know. NDDC was created and enough funds have been pumping to that board, yet the funds were looted by the same politicians in the south, was it a northerner that looted it? Some times in 2020 NDDC scholars in UK were seriously protesting lack of their tuition payment by the board, yet NDDC officials spent billions of Naira for themselves just for 1 week trip to Italy. not untill President Buhari had to step in and directed d board to immidietely clear her scholars tuition fees (you can Google that). Even the minister of NDDC God'swill Akpabio is not an exception, yet this things cannot open your eyes to the truth that this politicians are only after themselves and their family. Despite the political rivalry between Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, the day Buhari's Son got married it was the same Atiku who stand in as the father to Buhari's son in that wedding, even Femi Fani Kayode was fully in attendance.
Yet this things didn't ring any bell to your ears. University education is not only for academic purpose ooo, it's a place where u get exposure to ur community, social values and responsibilities e.t.c

Asin ehn my brother, NDDC hasn't sponsored any scholarship program in the last 2yrs if I remember well since after the 2020 embarrassment and fiasco, almost if not all allocated NDDC projects are abandoned projects with the money nowhere to be found, but someone says his problem is with some people that their Road from Abuja to Kaduna to Kano to Bauchi to Maiduguri or Gombe sef you'll be tempted to sleep on the steering because of its good state.

I ask am how many states him don visit for North, him never still reply.......make him continue

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 7:33am On Jun 05, 2022
This lad again? angry
Liebermann:

Wikipedia

Are you serious? cheesy

Leave the country once before you speak. Go anywhere in the East or West and mention Nigeria, the stereotype is unscrupulous scammers and drug dealers. Your problem is lack of exposure.
at least theirs a little dignity attached to scamming and drug peddling compared to what CNN puts up to depict Nigeria as poverty stricken. Always fly infested northern Nigeria with kwashiorkor diseased children swaddled in dust.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by iamjp87(m): 7:40am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning to you all.

I have been reading through all your comments and one important thing I like you to bear in mind is, no matter how intelligent a group of people are, rapid development will only be evident if their policy makers can properly aggregate their intelligence and create an enabling environment for intelligent people to thrive.

My little contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2022
Loool! I'm already on the 90th percentile of one of the most prestigious unbiased tests in the world cheesy I had 5point in my AW score that came in on Thursday. Add that to 319 I already had in the GRE test, how much is that? cheesy I don't even want to talk about my stellar academic record, that's what that chimp jlomz or something was trying to make me do. You see Mr, some of us who's seen that the system is already lopsided don't really depend on it for anything. You gave yourself away talking connection and stuff, not everybody (especially we down south) have such undue privileges. And so we have no choice but to put our heads to good use....and that's how people like okonjo iweala, chimamanda adichie, seun osewa etc are made
Liebermann:

"If you can convince the lowest [of you that] he's better than the best [of them], he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

This statement transcends race, its the same pattern when it comes to all forms bigotry. This man really cited wikipedia as a source like he did something and he has the audacity question someones education or exposure. Then irony of people like this accusing others of being the problem with the country is never lost on me.

He will inevitably miss out on this scholarship because there's no way this guy can fall into the top percentile in any intellectual or academic contest in any State in this country. I can't say anything for sure when it comes to this whole process but I can bet my life it will always weed out people like him with no merit and zero connections. Somehow in his mind, it will be the North's fault. I have said my piece for real this time. I apologize to everyone for derailing the topic here.

What a sad country! It's only a foolish southerner that would expect so much from already skewed system.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 8:17am On Jun 05, 2022
Are you done with your epistle?

The underdevelopment of the north is caused by the gross low IQ of it's people.

This was what I thought was an intelligent topic as there are several citations on academic journals to back it up. It had no intention to demean you. Maybe we could talk about the corruption in nddc another day. But for now disprove the argument or get off my dick
Yabani1122:

just so funny how people get emotional especially when faced with fact. I know there's a problem in nddc but keep it for another day. Let's solve this one that came in handy today
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Usmanbaro(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Dreldee:

It depends if it's MSc you can go ahead with it, but if it is PhD you fit just borne am and just dey target OSS.
Bcoz I hear say PhD LSS no get much fund oo (2.5M) as I learnt for the whole 3yrs. I stand to be corrected.

Nah MSc. You get idea of how much PTDF MSc dey pay??
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Yabani1122: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2022
1b8m:
Are you done with your epistle?

The underdevelopment of the north is caused by the gross low IQ of it's people.

This was what I thought was an intelligent topic as there are several citations on academic journals to back it up. It had no intention to demean you. Maybe we could talk about the corruption in nddc another day. But for now disprove the argument or get off my dick just so funny how people get emotional especially when faced with fact. I know there's a problem in nddc but keep it for another day. Let's solve this one that came in handy today
Lol..is as if you want this dragged further, I thought some senses most hve gotten into u by now.
From the Abstract you shared, what is the problem of the research??, What is the theoretical concept of the research?? Untill you can answer this questions, thats when I all take you serious as someone who knows what he is doing academically and I can confidently engage u for further discussion.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2022
1b8m:
Loool! I'm already on the 90th percentile of one of the most prestigious unbiased tests in the world cheesy I had 5point in my AW score that came in on Thursday. Add that to 319 I already had in the GRE test, how much is that? cheesy I don't even want to talk about my stellar academic record, that's what that chimp jlomz or something was trying to make me do. You see Mr, some of us who's seen that the system is already lopsided don't really depend on it for anything. You gave yourself away talking connection and stuff, not everybody (especially we down south) have such undue privileges. And so we have no choice but to put our heads to good use....and that's how people like okonjo iweala, chimamanda adichie, seun osewa etc are made

What a sad country! It's only a foolish southerner that would expect so much from already skewed system.

I come wonder why you still honour the PTDF invite oooooO, you for jejely use your stellar academic record collect Erasmus Mundus oooooO, but mba, na to come dey stoke up nonsense you sabi

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2022
1b8m:

So na you I dey dey waste my energy on sef?

Mtchewwwww.....

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by TraizC(f): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Please what’s all these arguments about…all of you saying you want to leave info here for the next set of ptdf scholars, is this one the info?

Please as much as we are all still Nigerian, we are one, especially when you leave Nigerian shores! No one knows much of the diff except us within this country…

Every tribe is formed based on belief and information…if there’s information asymmetry within a tribe, where they are purposely educated within a certain view…’you can only educate them and some how create a means through which they understand, because whether you like it or not, even we southerners will do things because SOMEONE has told us will be for our greater good

Do not name call people OR TRIBES…

Take for instance our parents and Gadgets, it’s what you first tell them about the iPhone they believe, they might call you 10times just to show them same thing, it’s not because they are nitwits, it’s because SENSITIZATION TAKES UNDERSTANDING AND ITS A SLOW PROCESS

PLEASE UNA DEY DISTURB THE THREAD UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT US TO MAKE A NEW ONE, then you continue the argument yeh?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2022
jlomz:

So na you I dey dey waste my energy on sef?

Mtchewwwww.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2022
Wow and wow.
If for one thing, I'm fascinated by the level of grammar both parties are using..omoh, una go school well o.

From stellar to gibberish. Lol and many more.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 05, 2022
Usmanbaro:

Nah MSc. You get idea of how much PTDF MSc dey pay??

LSS or OSS?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Engr2016:
Please house, does anyone know if interviews are still holding at the Ibadan center and if they were accepting publications for MSc?

I think only Abuja will conduct interviews next week. All other centers are done. Try and confirm this though.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2022
Yabani1122:

Lol..is as if you want this dragged further, I thought some senses most hve gotten into u by now.
From the Abstract you shared, what is the problem of the research??, What is the theoretical concept of the research?? Untill you can answer this questions, thats when I all take you serious as someone who knows what he is doing academically and I can confidently engage u for further discussion.
what's this one saying? undecided just shut up man.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by 1b8m: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2022
Low IQ of the people is the direct cause of northern underdevelopment. Disprove it grin
jlomz:

I come wonder why you still honour the PTDF invite oooooO, you for jejely use your stellar academic record collect Erasmus Mundus oooooO, but mba, na to come dey stoke up nonsense you sabi

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Omexx: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2022
Liebermann:

LSS or OSS?
LSS

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (119) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

Viewing this topic: Zubby2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.