Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (312295 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (119) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by HarvelDan: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2022
Thank you so much. I can see it now.
Ijawprincess:

You can now log in to update your profile @ PTDF ISS scholarship.It was removed this morning, but it is showing now. Try logging now you will see Update on your profile
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Lolayan: 6:53pm On Jun 06, 2022
FatimaMK:
We do hope sir, but actually this account belongs to my wife, may be you saw her name in the Msc list. Mine is in the PhD list under that same state, the fourth name in the list. May we come out successful at the end. Thank you
Please where are you guys seeing the list
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2022
FatimaMK:
We do hope sir, but actually this account belongs to my wife, may be you saw her name in the Msc list. Mine is in the PhD list under that same state, the fourth name in the list. May we come out successful at the end. Thank you
Ameen. I will be really happy for you guys if you both appear on the final list.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by biosystech: 8:05pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by DatSaca: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by tolaade1960: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2022
It's not order of scoring , its order of application submission time. I have reason for this .
If u are to say order of scoring, it will be order of CGPA you entered but I doubt . That's only parameter that could be used for such a voluminous applications .

Liebermann:

Are you saying the highest scoring candidates based on their application were listed first?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by tolaade1960: 7:19am On Jun 07, 2022
When you were asked do u want partial of full , which did u tell them? Many were asked such questions.

Liebermann:

Don't tell me you fell for it? They always ask that question, its a trap IMO.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Yabani1122: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Tingotoe:
Fatima this is not correct. 1st class is 8 points, 2 1 is 5 points and 2 2 is 3 points. I am in possession of the marking scheme
Pls what is the grading points for O'level results??
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engr2016: 8:01am On Jun 07, 2022
Based on the forensic examination I did on some samples in the list, I think the order is based on the class of BSc grade. i.e 1st Class , 2:1 etc.

tolaade1960:
It's not order of scoring , its order of application submission time. I have reason for this .
If u are to say order of scoring, it will be order of CGPA you entered but I doubt . That's only parameter that could be used for such a voluminous applications .

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2022
Engr2016:
Based on the forensic examination I did on some samples in the list, I think the order is based on the class of BSc grade. i.e 1st Class , 2:1 etc.

I doubt....if not I no for be number 120 for my state. I no too bad like that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engr2016: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Bro, I know what I am saying. From my analysis, about 20% of those in the upper quartile are majorly 1st class. But that does not mean those in the remaining 80% cannot win the award. Remember, performances in the interviews can rearrange the entire list. Nobody should be proud at all. Only the grace of GOD will determine the eventual winners. This calls for humility.

KoolK:

I doubt....if not I no for be number 120 for my state. I no too bad like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engr2016: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
In addition, WAEC results can also swing the results in favour of anybody irrespective of the current ranking based on BSc grade. Some people had excellent grades in their Olevels.

KoolK:

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2022
KoolK:

All of unna sabi book for unna state, everybody na First Class

I for ask which state, but I no wan do pass myself
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 8:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Engr2016:
In addition, WAEC results can also swing the results in favour of anybody irrespective of the current ranking based on BSc grade. Some people had excellent grades in their Olevels.

I no too bad for WAEC too. Lol.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2022
jlomz:

Omoh..the state get as e be o. List is endless. cry
But we move..
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by xenoo(m): 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Please guys for the PhD interview are they collecting photocopies of credentials or just verification of the originals. My interview location is Abuja. Tnx
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engr2016: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Maybe he is from Ekiti State. Then too like book . Lol

jlomz:

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by bozinny29: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2022
Interview date is now 10th, no link yet…..na God hand we dey like this
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2022
tolaade1960:

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by ExpertNLer: 10:15am On Jun 07, 2022
An easy way to do the shortlisting is to select the 'top candidates' from each state. Using computer software - the top candidates can be calculated easily by assigning points to each category of submission - WAEC, BSc Grade, MSc grade, publications, professional memberships etc. Despite we not knowing the exact scoring details, it is expected that those with the highest qualifications will have the highest marks - (this is without the interview component being scored).

Ofcourse the interview marks can swing and rearrange the list. For example if before interview someone with 70 marks got 30 in interview, and someone with 72 got 20 marks in interview, despite the initial being higher, the interview would change the overall marks.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Lolayan: 10:40am On Jun 07, 2022
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dreldee: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2022
I totally agree with you Man.
In my state the people topping the list na First class for BSc and distinction for MSc.
Note: portal marks was used for shortlist.

But it seems like for the interview they are doing remarking for all the categories.
Thus; 1-100 marks will be awarded by the panelists.
Say; WAEC, BSc, MSc, Membership = 60 marks while the Interview section: SOP/Proposal components= 40 marks.
And finally their recommendation of ur Proposal.
I stand to be corrected.
Shaa las las na Grace oo.

ExpertNLer:
An easy way to do the shortlisting is to select the 'top candidates' from each state. Using computer software - the top candidates can be calculated easily by assigning points to each category of submission - WAEC, BSc Grade, MSc grade, publications, professional memberships etc. Despite we not knowing the exact scoring details, it is expected that those with the highest qualifications will have the highest marks - (this is without the interview component being scored).

Ofcourse the interview marks can swing and rearrange the list. For example if before interview someone with 70 marks got 30 in interview, and someone with 72 got 20 marks in interview, despite the initial being higher, the interview would change the overall marks.
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jlomz: 10:52am On Jun 07, 2022
KoolK:

Omoh..the state get as e be o. List is endless. cry
But we move..

You sure say nobi Delta you be soooooo?
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Engr2016: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2022
This confirms my forensic analysis I mentioned earlier for the current arrangement of shortlisted candidates which is based on class of degree. However, like I said, everything will still change subject to order factors. The most important thing is Divine favour as no one knows exactly the specific grading criteria that will determine the eventual winners. What we know so far is the generic criteria. May GOD favour us in JESUS Name. Amen.

Dreldee:
I totally agree with you Man.
In my state the people topping the list na First class for BSc and distinction for MSc.
Note: portal marks was used for shortlist.

But it seems like for the interview they are doing remarking for all the categories.
Thus; 1-100 marks will be awarded by the panelists.
Say; WAEC, BSc, MSc, Membership = 60 marks while the Interview section: SOP/Proposal components= 40 marks.
And finally their recommendation of ur Proposal.
I stand to be corrected.
Shaa las las na Grace oo.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dreldee: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2022
True, your forensic examination is valid.
Amen for your prayers.

Engr2016:
This confirms my forensic analysis I mentioned earlier for the current arrangement of shortlisted candidates which is based on class of degree. However, like I said, everything will still change subject to order factors. The most important thing is Divine favour as no one knows exactly the specific grading criteria that will determine the eventual winners. What we know so far is the generic criteria. May GOD favour us in JESUS Name. Amen.

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by toolazy: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2022
Alright you two should stop using "forensic analysis" �
Maybe just "analysis"

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 11:31am On Jun 07, 2022
ExpertNLer:

Omoh..so like this I should go and cry. Lol.
I no de like this kind thing o...dem no for carry me go interview o...where I go bgin climb from..120.. cry cry
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
toolazy:
Alright you two should stop using "forensic analysis" �
Maybe just "analysis"
Haha..I was thinking where the forensic is from.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joviegghead: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2022
Na wa for you guyz...
Y'all deserve to be selected by ptdf for your neverending analysis.

Analyse this, Analyse that. Ẹ kú ìṣẹ́ .

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by KoolK: 11:40am On Jun 07, 2022
joviegghead:
Na wa for you guyz...
Y'all deserve to be selected by ptdf for your neverending analysis.

Analyse this, Analyse that. Ẹ kú ìṣe.
What if this list is best from the bottom.

Inference Analysis grin grin
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by joviegghead: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2022
KoolK:

What if this list is best from the bottom.

Inference Analysis grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Kai.. I give up
Re: Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Dreldee: 11:46am On Jun 07, 2022
Lol.
1) Ur SOP/Proposal
2) Panel recommendation.
and you know what las las na Grace oo.

KoolK:

Omoh..so like this I should go and cry. Lol.
I no de like this kind thing o...dem no for carry me go interview o...where I go bgin climb from..120.. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (119) (Reply)

2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant / Osun State University (uniosun) 2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.