Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,194 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) (82631 Views)

The Chef Chi: Chioma’s Ex-Boyfriend Shares Throwback Hours After Child Delivery / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Digmygold: 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Jorge91:
IF that dress goes off u go regret the pressure u apply to get her, person wey don born the scar is not that easy to go off, me still prefer my youngie without childbirth.

So once she born your pikin you go take off. Your sense of reasoning ehn...
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by lexy2014: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Justkatty:
As e no concern me and I dey the thread then it must really concern you,if it really concerns you, go knock on her door and congratulate her since being on the thread isn't enough for you undecided

Since u say it doesn't concern u, how then should it now concern u whether or not I "go knock on her door and congratulate her"?
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Adakintroy: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Average woman is about looks. They crave the attention like fix. That's why the make up industry is such a boom. Na were them de carry our money go be that.

That's why any man weh de give woman money say na love no get sense. Carry am near you give am work to do then monitor her close. Many of them no get sense well to utilize money effectively. Na wetin them go use am do be this then hope for the best.
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by rudoa432: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2021
see below

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

The thing tire me, why him be say Na so so yansh and breast women dey reason lately? Go IG, naked wetin full their head... Anytime I want search I just see one girl shaking yansh or posing with breast out.

Is it that these girls have nothing meaningful to think about? Yet they claim men treat them anyhow, na God go save our children (daughters) from these vipers.

mean these hoes ghat nothing to offer.. making simp men weak be the day. Is what they are after!

That's why k spend my productive time on Twitter. @ least they are abit less they cause they have no meaningful contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Celebrity chef, Chioma Avril Rowland left fans stunned with her body transformation that gives many a reason to question if the mother of one had a butt enlargement surgery.

The estranged baby mama of superstar Afrobeat singer, Davido, was spotted in a recent video enjoying a baby girl’s life in the United Arab Emirates.

Chioma’s shape pricked the curiosity of some of her fans who wonder if Ifeanyi‘s mother did a procedure to add flesh to her backside.

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcOkU0alXAM

See reactions and pictures below,
used and ex baby mama
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Makinaki: 10:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Davido no get taste, aswearuGod! See as she resemble man in drag.
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by IbileIfe: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2021
Her buttocks are child's play to the massive ones I saw this morning in our residence and this young woman was wearing bum shorts. I felt dizzy, but thanks to my automatic self control, I quickly ignored her.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by revived2: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

The thing tire me, why him be say Na so so yansh and breast women dey reason lately? Go IG, naked wetin full their head... Anytime I want search I just see one girl shaking yansh or posing with breast out.

Is it that these girls have nothing meaningful to think about? Yet they claim men treat them anyhow, na God go save our children (daughters) from these vipers.

That reels is something else

Nah unclothedness full reels
E be many things

2 Likes

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by BePrepared: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Why are most girls of my generation senseless.

This is Really a disturbing question I've been asking.
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by tctrills: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2021
shigishege:
Shey na people spoiled this girl life abi na she spoiled her own life like this??
Your father gave you a good path to walk on in life, but because of material things, you join bad geng.
Nonsense.. who knew her father. This girl has put her family name on the map.
A no 1 song was made in her honor. She has multimillion endorsement. Her father is super proud of her.
She is recognized and loved by millions.
Only the most influential men can date or marry her.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by pansophist(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2021
What's up with all these new strolling videos now? A woman will just be strolling and video herself, or singing to a song, and video herself. The desire for attention and to be applauded just for existing makes lots of women just seems like big children with breast.

Make me as I dey like this, wear my baggy jeans, start to de stroll, come post the video online. Adult like me for that matter, but women do it and it's seen as normal grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by badboyTee(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2021
rudoa432:
see below
out of the 901,000 bless me with 20 k pls
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Basicend: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2021
BePrepared:
Why are most girls of my generation senseless.

This is Really a disturbing question I've been asking.

I think the answer is social media and.movies.

Their minds and brains have been fantasized over fakes.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by almarthins(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2021
shigishege:
Shey na people spoiled this girl life abi na she spoiled her own life like this??
Your father gave you a good path to walk on in life, but because of material things, you join bad geng.

Today's girls dey nose dive to waywardness. Many of them no dey think twice before Dem do things. To make matter worst, many people dey enjoy this as she will be receiving praises from women and men alike.
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by alphaNomega: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Let Chioma have her fun
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Akerele44(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Timoleon:
Yansh fixing!
U 4got to include ASSOCIATION cheesy
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by oloyedprince1(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Arsenalholic:
But why is Nairaland like this?

More worthless topics than sensible topics on the front page. For a forum that represents Nigeria in a huge way, around the globe, this is disappointing.
You are right bro, I posted earlier on about drugs abuse and they can’t even put it on the front page even when it is educative

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by oloyedprince1(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

A no 1 song was made in her honor. She has multimillion endorsement. Her father is super proud of her.
You are the one speaking nonsense, how do you use your common sense sir. Now as mother is she walking in the right way for her kids

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by oloyedprince1(m): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2021
tctrills:

You are the one speaking nonsense, how do you use your common sense sir. Now as mother is she walking in the right way for her kids

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by mikelc007: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
She used to be very decent and cool headed...
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by tctrills: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
oloyedprince1:

Is she stealing or hurting anyone. It's not right to expect other to agree to your standards or right and wrong. You feel she is a very bad person I disagree with you. She is a suscess. This is a girl who no one knew years back. I respect people like these
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nobody is talking about the fact that she's depressed.

1 Like

Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Mexico09(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Bad gang how? You think na beans to have child for a star like Davido. How many girls will kill for the chance!
Davido is just a normal human being like you, he was just lucky to come out from a wealthy background...
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by danot1030: 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
To me this lady dey too ugly, is possible Davido suddenly realized this fact and dump her
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Brenn594(m): 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
If u call her african woman she go sayyyy i be baby ooo
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Need I say that Nigerian girls are useless? Need I?!
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Moorish: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
ifex370:
Why use your brain when you can use your beauty (shape, ass or whatever)?
That is most women’s story o
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by usagee36: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
God bless my whity
Re: Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
JoyReportsOnlin:
Celebrity chef, Chioma Avril Rowland left fans stunned with her body transformation that gives many a reason to question if the mother of one had a butt enlargement surgery.

The estranged baby mama of superstar Afrobeat singer, Davido, was spotted in a recent video enjoying a baby girl’s life in the United Arab Emirates.

Chioma’s shape pricked the curiosity of some of her fans who wonder if Ifeanyi‘s mother did a procedure to add flesh to her backside.

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcOkU0alXAM

See reactions and pictures below,

All I can see is petepete yansh and muscular legs......Her parents and friends better follow her talk, before she turn to balloon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: This Is The Most Beautiful Female Singer In Nigeria (Photos) / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.