Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies (28796 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Ikenga12: 9:02am On Dec 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
6th child with a woman and she is still your ‘girlfriend’?

These Oyinbo people sometimes.

The woman is not the mother of Ronaldo's 4 other children.She gave birth to a child while others were birthed through surrogacy.The identity of Cristiano jnr's mother is still unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Make him add one more to make it a perfect 7. angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by brain54(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

He already said he wanted 7 children, so 1 more to go after these twins.
At that time, his partner thought he was joking, now he's living up to his word.
He's intentional about every one of those children.
Ronaldo is precise and intentional about everything...

Some times I feel the dude probably has some sort of disorder.!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Omoslim26: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Make him add one more to make it a perfect 7. angry

I think
No worry I go tell am�

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Ikenga12:

The woman is not the mother of Ronaldo's 4 other children.She gave birth to a child while others were birthed through surrogacy.The identity of Cristiano jnr's mother is still unknown.

Oh okay. But still makes you wonder why the guy can’t just marry a woman and have kids with her like a normal human being. Upon all his money. Why the surrogacy?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2021
When I check Ronaldo sperm under microscope na two head them dey get
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Arhum876: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2021
see below

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by MT: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Despite the children born by Georginia, she's still a gf, and not a wife. If na niaja now, dem no go let u rest

Cultural difference sir
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
chatinent:
You people have been calling him GOAT. ..now he is behaving like a real Igbo goat! Abi is it not only an ewu that will have six children not from a wife?
Well first child mother identity is unknown.
The second and third(twins) were through surrogate. The fourth and the incoming twin are from his current gf.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Despite the children born by Georginia, she's still a gf, and not a wife. If na niaja now, dem no go let u rest
Na only 1 Georgina done born sha. 2baba get 2 Abi 3 from Pero and him nor marry her. Just get money, u go do anything u want

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Mariangeles(f): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2021
brain54:

Ronaldo is precise and intentional about everything...

Some times I feel the dude probably has some sort of disorder.!

Disorder? I think he’s a special human being. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 18, 2021
CUMIN:
Remain 1 child to complete vthe notorious cr7
What if e come be twins.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:
6th child with a woman and she is still your ‘girlfriend’?

These Oyinbo people sometimes.
First was from unknown mother, second and third were through surrogate. Na only one his gf done born plus the incoming ones

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Im sorry but if a woman has 6 kids for you and you still can’t dignify her enough to make her a wife then you deserve to be dragged.

In African culture that is already your wife. No need for too much ceremony. Her family will come and collect their money and she is traditionally recognized as you wife finish. 6 kids Haba. That’s just mocking the woman at that point.
Georgina didnt give him 6kids
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by gtrader: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2021
You want all he worked for to be willed to the woman if they ever separate? Ronaldo is smart, he will only pay child support for 3 kids if they separate. He is on a safe side.
Remember a child is yours if you financially and emotionally take care of the child, whether you marry the mother or not. Just take care of the child, show love and support always. That is all that matter!

chatinent:
You people have been calling him GOAT. ..now he is behaving like a real Igbo goat! Abi is it not only an ewu that will have six children not from a wife?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Oh okay. But still makes you wonder why the guy can’t just marry a woman and have kids with her like a normal human being. Upon all his money. Why the surrogacy?
So that these feminists will start singing divorce to her ear and reck our ororo....let her remain as gf please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by chatinent: 9:46am On Dec 18, 2021
gtrader:
You want all he worked for to be willed to the woman if they ever separate? Ronaldo is smart, he will only pay child support for 3 kids if they separate. He is on a safe side.
Remember a child is yours if you financially and emotionally take care of the child, whether you marry the mother or not. Just take care of the child, show love and support always. That is all that matter!

Actually, I have a different view but I respect yours.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by brain54(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

Disorder? I think he’s a special human being. cheesy
Yeah sure he is special...
But what I meant is the excessiveness of the whole thing.
Some traits in humans expecially when excess MAY be due to some phycological issue.
Raphael Nadal the tennis player then had the tendency/compulsion to ALWAYS arrange things in symmetrical order.
My landlord then in Jos had the habit of keeping his compound so clean. He would come out in the middle of the night to pick dirt and fallen leafs from the trees around. You cannot find one spec of dust in that compound.
Some accused him of being a ritualist ( picking his Tennant's destiny) but I knew it was PROBABLY just a disorder.
Too much of everything.....is bad!
It's like our " talk" the other day. When love is too much. It becomes obsession.

Ronaldo is a great guy though.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by jaybee488(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Joyceaile:
Let him just marry the babe

Nigga is smarter than that.. �

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Mariangeles(f): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2021
brain54:

Yeah sure he is special...
But what I meant is the excessiveness of the whole thing.
Some traits in humans expecially when excess MAY be due to some phycological issue.
Raphael Nadal the tennis player then had the tendency/compulsion to ALWAYS arrange things in symmetrical order.
My landlord then in Jos had the habit of keeping his compound so clean. He would come out in the middle of the night to pick dirt and fallen leafs from the trees around. You cannot find one spec of dust in that compound.
Some accused him of being a ritualist ( picking his Tennant's destiny) but I knew it was PROBABLY just a disorder.
Too much of everything.....is bad!
It's like our " talk" the other day. When love is too much. It becomes obsession.

Ronaldo is a great guy though.

OK. I get your drift.

I think we all have that trait in us though. The tendency to be obsessed with or about something.
Maybe Ronaldo's has to do with the number 7. cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by badboyTee(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2021
mtHaulage:
Money makes many impossibilities possible.

Meanwhile, if you are considering selling off those abandoned vehicles on your premises, call me for a handsome offer.

Be it truck, bus, car, earth equipment, barge or any kind of scrap metal, I'll buy regardless of how old it is.

Call or Whatsapp 08038085317
are you available for midnight car deals
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Lamasta(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2021
GOAT for a reason
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by brain54(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

OK. I get your drift.

I think we all have that trait in us though. The tendency to be obsessed with or about something.
Maybe Ronaldo's has to do with the number 7. cheesy
Very true...
Most of us have one negative tendency or the other.
Really...no 7? Lol.
I think Ronaldo had a though childhood growing up though.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by MrMacinterchi1: 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
chatinent:
At least it's from one woman. that she doesn't have the title of wife doesn't mean that they don't understand and love each other.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Rastaramsey(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Nice one Ororo...

Even if Messi carry balloon d'or pass you at least get plenty children pass am grin

Mumu talk
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Hkff: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Really
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Abeg.. Mke una help my life.. Na school fees issue been carry me reach here. Abeg mke pesin reason me abeg..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by equitorial1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
My GOAT ... Congratulations boss!!!
That Kain boss mtcheeeewww
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Gender Of His Second Twin Babies by Munzy14(m): 6:18am On Dec 19, 2021
He will still have one to make them 7... grin

Very organised human..

Who won't love kids when the resources to train them is in abundance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U-17 World Cup Final: Switzerland Vs Nigeria [1 - 0] / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description / Legendary Footballer Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.