Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,640 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

We Shall Win Nyesom Woke Comes 2023~ Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Win Nyesom Woke Comes 2023~ Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu (216 Views)

Nigerians Saying Peter Obi Shall Win Tomorrow Presidential Election: No Doubts / Tinubu Will Be Next President Comes 2023 - APC / Owerri Madman That Accurately Predicted Months Ago That PDP Shall Win Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Shall Win Nyesom Woke Comes 2023~ Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu by Optimistic2021(m): 8:12am On Dec 18, 2021
*We shall win Nyesom Wike comes 2023 ~ Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu*

The National President of Bridge Builders Initiative For Green Nigeria (BBIGN), Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu attended the traditional marriage ceremony of the daughter of General Gabriel Asabuja, one of his close associates and a staunch supporter of the Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
There was a standing ovation as he walked into the ceremony.

Addressing the press, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu said he came to support his friend and the newly wedded couple.
He advised the couple to identify the purpose of the marriage, focus on it, tolerate and accommodate each other.
According to him; marriage means a lot of things. It is for better and for worse. The prosperity preachers have removed the concept of worse in it, but the reality is there.
It is a journey and as well, an institution. You must walk and work well to succeed. You must learn and study very well to pass.
It is also an assembly of people from different background with different orientation. Do not expect perfection, but partnership. Tolerate and accommodate each other. Be honest and tell each other the truth, no matter how bad, bitter and shameful it is, open up. Let outsiders not know what is happening in your house, and keep to each other's faith, especially in God.

The National President of BBIGN who also spoke on APC, Rivers politics and 2023 elections said APC will win elections and rescue Rivers people from the hands of demonic Pharoah.
Dr. Emma Orgwu said; I am not the party chairman. I cannot speak on behalf of the party. I am confident about Amaechi's presidency and victory in Rivers State. We have a competent state party chairman and other executive officers.
I am very optimistic that we are going to win Nyesom Wike and PDP in Rivers State, especially in Obio/Akpor LGA.
We are working hard and putting our plans for 2023 elections. It is not about any individual or APC, it is about Rivers people whom the demons in bricks house have held captive. We will organize a prayer crusade and then, cast those demons to the abyss. Rivers State and people must be delivered.

When asked how APC will win Nyesom Wike, he said; I cannot tell you my strategies, but we will win. We will win to make Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi proud and save the people.
If God says, Emmanuel sacrifice your life for APC to win elections in Rivers State and for Amaechi to be president, I will gladly do it. Something must happen for others to succeed. At times, for communities to be saved, people put their lives. What you watch in movies happen.

Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu also talked about Sen. Magnus Abe's factor in Rivers State APC.
He said; you are asking me about Magnus Abe. Why don't you go and find out from him.
I believe it is a past event and story. His boys are calling me. I have told them to come back and they are coming back.
He is not my leader, boss, friend or even associate. I do not know or care about him.
If you ask me, I will say he is a bad person. He misled people and betrayed his benefactor. God forbid!

I doubt if he is still a member of the party, APC because him and his associates are always with Nyesom Wike.
But I can assure you that we are ready for them come 2023.
What happened before will never happen again.
The Bible says that we should not allow the witch to leave. So witches must be treated like witches.
When we said those who will oppose APC and Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers State should go to the sky and leave, we meant it. When the time comes, the stubborn fly will follow the corpse to the grave.

The National President of BBIGN, Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu was accompanied by some BBIGN leaders from the national and state levels. Notabl amongst them are; Hon. Austin Okezie, Vice President (South-East), Prince Sunny Opara, National Advisory Committee member, Comdr. Anayo Amadi, BBIGN Rivers State Financial Secretary and Chairman, Rescue Rivers Committee among others.
The National President departed joyfully as his host, Gen. Gabriel Asabuja accompanied him to his vehicle.

Mr. Philip Aboje
Media Assistant to BBIGN National President.
18/12/2021.

Re: We Shall Win Nyesom Woke Comes 2023~ Dr. Emmanuel Orgwu by Jostoman: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2021
The ajegunle weed that this man took before coming to the wedding is really doing wonder on him grin

(1) (Reply)

Electoral Bill: Senate Halts Action To Override Buhari, To Consult Reps / ALERT: Terrorists From Mali Planning To Attack Abuja At Christmas / My Governor And My King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.