Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh (273 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by philme87: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2021
James Brown has waded into fellow cross-dresser, Bobrisky’s social media face-off with his former BFF, Tonto Dikeh.

James claims that Bobrisky’s action has a negative effect on all cross-dressers as people now see them as "backstabbers."

Describing Bobrisky as a “God of war/ daughter of war”, he also asked if the cross-dresser must fight with everyone.

Claiming that most of the things said about Bobrisky is true, James further stated that he needs deliverance.

He also asked people to stop tagging him to Bobrisky’s fights as all he wants is love, happiness and protection.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUTQ9rIvV4

Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by chatinent: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2021
God of war? History? cry O gah o.

Wetin bi that one this guy dey do with en hand like woman? Wetin make me see this video! Which kind useless people I just dey view today!

1 Like

Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2021
How can three near useless persons be in one topic

Any OP that pushes this to FP will make it 4.

1 Like

Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by Haakeem(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2021
WAtin make me go watch that video self.........if huslte no pay today or any bad luck jam my way i go just know say na this usless video na in cause am...God have mercy.

Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by Kucoin: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2021
All of them need deliverance. Awon jatijati.
Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2021
Before this generation came forth, there was no such nonsense in the media.

When and how did we get here?

The type of parenting style and exposure to social media activities, foreign lifestyles and Universities contributed greatly to the moral decadance in the society.

Just look at these ones. And to think they have the effrontery to be blabbing all over the social media space is so appalling.
Re: Video: James Brown Blasts Bobrisky Over Fight With Tonto Dikeh by DoggoneDogg: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
God please heal this country. Use harmattan to kill these useless creatures right now.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Liquorose Meet Biggest Surprise In Abuja Meet & Greet(video) / Portable Is Back To Kogbagidi House After Olamide Intervened / How Veteran Nollywood Actor, Sam Obiago Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.