Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An E-commerce Shop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An E-commerce Shop (141 Views)

SA Woman Reaches Crowdfunding Target To Turn Mom's Ashes Into Diamond (PICS) / Having A Carryover Or An E In A Course Which Is Better? / Is An F Grade Much Better Than a D And An E ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Whatsapp Into An E-commerce Shop by Viktar18: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Let’s talk about how WhatsApp Vendors can get an ecommerce shop within a
day using just thier smartphone.

Let me start this post by asking you a question…

Would you like to have a shop with all your products in one place without the stress of posting your products every morning and gain more sales?

... if you answered yes to that, this is the most important post you will
ever see online today

... then read this Post to the end

As business owner you lose alot of money by posting so many products on your status, just because your customer are too lazy to view all your status and its takes alot of data to view your status making you lose sales.

But you can get more sales by just creating your own e-commerce website, like jumia with your smartphone without leaving Whatsapp.

What this mean is that your customers dont have to view so many status to buy your product and you look professional.

So here is how owning an ecommerce website helps you.

• You dont have to post so many pictures on your status
• You look professional (meaning you gain more trust from your customers)
• You get more sales (meaning your customer can buy more from you without stress)
• You dont have to leave WhatsApp (which means you can do business and chat with your customers)
• Customers can easily pay for your products
• You can send invoice to your customers
• And lots more

The beauty of this is that i will be teaching you how to build your own e-commerce shop for free!

Plus i will be adding some bonus

• You will learn how to create a sales page (Worth N10,000)
• You will learn how to create a text aminated video (Worth N5,000)

All for free

So what are waiting for?

Don't miss the amazing opportunity to grow your business today!

Join my current class Now!
with the link below
https:///I9hQM7QX2PlDCYeY6ClXve

PS: remember all the benefits you stand to gain.

PPS: You stand to gain bonus worth N15,000 if you join now for free.

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Approves N290 Million For Bursary, Scholarships / Ukraine Medical College Equates To Choosing The Best / International Merit Scholarship At Alfred State College, USA 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.