Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol (43881 Views)

Trending Video Of Arewa Twitter Hangout / This Masquerade Was Spotted in Lagos Singing & Dancing to Different Hip Hop Song / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Geeman2006: 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
wolesmile:

Now I understand where the issue lies. Simple comprehension.
So because I said "Vices I noticed" I can't compare with other places again.
Na wah o

Yeah I have comprehension issues if that's how you comprehend it too. undecided
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Odinaka00(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
Some Northern youths have been captured on tape singing and vibing energetically to Nigerian singer, Joeboy’s hit song, Alcohol.

They were at a social event when the song came on and everyone got lost in the moment as they started singing and dancing with energy.

Some could be seen on tables and pouring drinks into their mouths, in attempts to mimic the TikTok trend of people pouring liquid and semi-solid substances on themselves while Alcohol plays in the background.

The scene stirred reactions from netizens who found it hilarious and some even said that Islamic Police, Hisbah would soon make their way the venue.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEBca3ebYw

Hypocrites
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by LILTJAY1: 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
peleson1:
This country for sweet if tribalism no dey
there must be tribalism because I hate igbos
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by justmondris: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hypocrites
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by IbileIfe: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hisbah left the group chat.
grin
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Jlow2: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hisbah food don done, I pity poor man pikin amongst them
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by IbileIfe: 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Odinaka00:

Hypocrites
They are not hypocrites
They are being forced by hypocritical Hausa Fulani ruling class using Islamic religion to manipulate and violate their fundamental human rights.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by freemi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
So this people love enjoyment like this yet em go d pretend
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by ThickSharon123(f): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
Some Northern youths have been captured on tape singing and vibing energetically to Nigerian singer, Joeboy’s hit song, Alcohol.

They were at a social event when the song came on and everyone got lost in the moment as they started singing and dancing with energy.

Some could be seen on tables and pouring drinks into their mouths, in attempts to mimic the TikTok trend of people pouring liquid and semi-solid substances on themselves while Alcohol plays in the background.

The scene stirred reactions from netizens who found it hilarious and some even said that Islamic Police, Hisbah would soon make their way the venue.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEBca3ebYw

Hisbah won't like this oooo
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
That's why we afraid of Biafra and Oduduwa republic... grin grin
Without Southern Nigeria,we are boring and calamitous.
Remove Biafra from our mouth, nah hunger.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by showafrica(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
grin

Arewa youths throwing subtle shade to muric

Na South go liberate the North finally and na waiting dey fear the elites. Any day the southern youths liberate the northern youths from religious, tribal and mental bondage Nigeria go begin work.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Quiny32323: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Foreverdope:
grin

Arewa youths throwing subtle shade to muric

Na only mumuruc waka come grin
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by rayvelez(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Where the hell is hisbah when you need them. This is haram fgs
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Greatguy02: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hisbah won't like it
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by aspabay(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
And what is wrong is arewa youths vibing to a good song?
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
More trailers of alcohol to that region, you guys deserve happiness and never mind your religion. More alcohol!
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Adefolarin1: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Look at them, hypocrites them.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Aboki na aboki, c the way them de jump for the stage na

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Almajiri shout stop faking
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by GoldenSpec: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Everybody is just crazy in dz corntree in one way or the other grin
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by ekukeku(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
NorthSerious:
Southerners obsession with Northerners. Sick.
Few Northern youths doing what youths all over the world do and being exuberant.
Southerners on Nairaland: time for another bashing of the north.

grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by SKINDOGGY: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
I sif my what...... grin cheesy wink
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Laturuturu: 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
The people holding us back are getting westernised
I am.happy
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Myself2(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na wa
Northern youths are really living in bondage of pretentious draconian extreme islamic laws so once they get the opportunity to let loose, they really let loooose
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by maryalloy(f): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
O boy see aboki oh grin
Hisbah must hear of this
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Dshocker(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2021
This is haram
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by hectorswag(m): 3:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Odobaone:

grin grin cheesy grin Life is sweet especially with Alcohol. Why are these people restricting their kids who are admiring our normal party lifestyle in Lagos?

Dem like reap and Bikers Jean but their reli go make them dress like our grandpa.

Am just saying RESPECTFULLY

I come in peace
Trust me even those restricting them from engaging in our upbeat lifestyle also drink & party codedly. They just openly pretend like they don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:44am On Dec 19, 2021
It's a free world.

please i need u guys help to clear some part of my school fees.. I can share my portal detail to handle d bills yourselves. U dont need to give it to me. Please!!!
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 19, 2021
wolesmile:
Of course they'll dance to "Alcohol."

Some vices I noticed about the northerners when I was in Jigawa:
They can drink (Especially their local brews)
They gamble a lot
No tribe smokes as much as they do
The level at which they womanize is second to non
Prostitution thrives amongst them

And they think they're the most Godly of all tribes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) / Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.