Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1391 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by benzics(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: . by Jeon(f): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2021
benzics:
So my girl sent this to me, and I don’t know, I just find the fact that she can tell me something like this funny.

I’m already thinking of ending the relationship though, because at the same time I find this disrespectful.

I know a lot of ladies would be like “trust her” and may not see what’s wrong with going out with a guy that’s not their boyfriend.

But I’m a guy, and I know how we think. You might think it’s a harmless outing, but to the guy, he’s doing it to gain benefits.

SO NOW HUMANS CAN'T MAKE UP THEIR MINDS, SPEAK UP AGAINST UNWELCOMING ATTITUDES UNTIL THEY LEAK THEIR PRIVACY, SEEK OR GET VALIDATION ON SOCIAL NETWORKING.

Rubbiish

please breakup with her... we have many fishes in the sea.

MR PUMPUMKING COME SEE UR BRO tongue

2 Likes

Re: . by ahmthankgod(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
I will that's a 100% sure as long she's still interested in me. And if she's not, breakup...
Re: . by MufasaLion: 10:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Don't end the relationship with her. It's not bad If your girl go on a date with a male friend. But with what I'm seeing it shows you don't even know that male friend.

Well, it all depends on your girl. Some girls are flirt and covectous. They get carried away easily irrespective of how much you love and care for then.

4 Likes

Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
That depends on the kind of gf i have.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Hmm....
If we're not exclusive or if it's an "open" relationship or if it's a "business date", then that's awk...

Buh if it's not...
Then you should raise a brow...

Buh Sha tell her your mind...
If you're not comfortable with it, then let her know, if she cares about you, then she'll take your discomfort to heart and act appropriately...
Re: . by TeeGentle(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2021
just tell her u didn't like it rather than losing the relationship that take time to build
Re: . by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Op, you know what? There's a probability she ain't going anywhere. Maybe she's just saying it to pull your legs or to know if you'll get jealous. I mean you know the kind of girlfriend you have. If she's the playful type, then there's a possibility she's just pulling your legs.

So. Cause of this little stuff you want to call it quits??! Y'all too serious!!

Modified; I made this post without insulting anyone and downgrading anyone's opinion. But the person below me has chosen to do otherwise.

Well, peace be unto you sweetheart

1 Like

Re: . by Kriss216: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Imagine the nonsense the poster above me is saying... "she's just saying it to pull your legs.. or to know if you'll get jealous" yen yen yen!

OP, you can't satisfy an average Nigerian girl. To hoe is in their constitution.

Prostitutes are God's punishment to SIMPle men.

Your beloved girlfriend is our community project. Don't personalize her. Do your part and allow others do the rest.

7 Likes

Re: . by pansophist(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2021
Children's dating.

Your girl should not be going out with other guys, its disrespectful to you, to your union, and pronounced her as someone cheap. If she actually get mind tell you that, then you're just an option to her or perhaps, seeking to migrate, with your permission or course.

8 Likes

Re: . by EmmaNuella77(f): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
But wait o. Which one be joml?
Re: . by Hintona(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
But wait o. Which one be joml?

Juju of my life

As in they have charm each other in the relationship, like the one above.
Re: . by Sonnobax15(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Op,I fit bet my precious left balls say your Banny wor go attend a serious lashing session cheesy. You think say the guy wey wor take her out go just let her go just like that without lashing her well well abi? angry. Abi na so the guy get money well well wey he wor throway? undecided. You must be KIDNEY me undecided

No be say I dey tell you say make you call off the relationship cha,but I must tell you nothing but the bitter truth bro,--"That your Banny pot of beans,na full community get am lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yes of course, only weak and insecure men try to control their women. If you are an alpha then you have nothing to worry about, your girl dare not cheat on you

1 Like

Re: . by EmmaNuella77(f): 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Hintona post=108605866]

Juju of my life

As in they have charm each other in the relationship, like the one above.[/quot

Lmao. God when?
Re: . by jawalis(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
To me, it’s not a big deal but I’ll bluntly say no if it’s Wumi2017. She’s the first person that enters my mind, on the days that I have good news and bad news. She’s the only one who can understand me even if words seem to abandon my lips, even if I want to keep everything to myself, even if I refuse to open up to anyone. So I won’t like to see her with another man irrespective of whatever they share been it just friendship or even colleague. Many times, I still wonder what she has done for me to believe in the kind of love that brightens up my whole world and makes me look forward for tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: . by KingDash: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
nah... if she tries that, I'll Bleep all her female friends and her mother too
Re: . by wumi2017(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
jawalis:
To me, it’s not a big deal but I’ll bluntly say no if it’s Wumi2017. She’s the first person that enters my mind, on the days that I have good news and bad news. She’s the only one who can understand me even if words seem to abandon my lips, even if I want to keep everything to myself, even if I refuse to open up to anyone. So I won’t like to see her with another man irrespective of whatever they share been it just friendship or even colleague. Many times, I still wonder what she has done for me to believe in the kind of love that brightens up my whole world and makes me look forward for tomorrow.

Pls leave me o . Betrayal cry
Re: . by jawalis(m): 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
wumi2017:

Pls leave me o . Betrayal cry
C’mon baby. You should know I’ll never do anything to hurt you. Not in my lifetime. Why are you rejecting me, this hurts me so bad right now and I’m not happy as I write this. But again, I’ll say to you that I love you with all my life, I know I hurt you and I’ve admitted it, I took responsibilities of my wrong doing, I know all I ever thought about was my feelings and I never considered yours. I was a selfish, wrapped up in my feeling, and a egoistic human being, and you didn’t deserve someone like me. You were too kind to be investing your time and affection for someone who kept on overlooking your genuine gestures. and I’m fairly certain that I broke your heart. I don’t know if you’re going to believe me when I say this, but I am truly sorry for everything that I did wrong to you. And I hope you know that my heart is heavy with regrets, My only wish in the world right now is for you to give me one more chance. I want nothing but for us to try again, see where our roads will take us, and hope for a better story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ideally, it shouldn't be a big deal. But it's difficult to trust most girls.

Personally, I don't believe in neutral friendship between men and women. One party always wants something.
Re: . by Ronnnie: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
In this life I have learnt never to force a woman to do anything....if she wants to go,she has made her decision without getting your consent and that is a red flag....for her to agree without informing you first shows she and the guy share a bond and if you don't know the said guy,then 100% she will cheat on you
My advice is no too think the matter...just comot mind for the relationships....
Re: . by wumi2017(f): 9:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
jawalis:

C’mon baby. You should know I’ll never do anything to hurt you. Not in my lifetime. Why are you rejecting me, this hurts me so bad right now and I’m not happy as I write this. But again, I’ll say to you that I love you with all my life, I know I hurt you and I’ve admitted it, I took responsibilities of my wrong doing, I know all I ever thought about was my feelings and I never considered yours. I was a selfish, wrapped up in my feeling, and a egoistic human being, and you didn’t deserve someone like me. You were too kind to be investing your time and affection for someone who kept on overlooking your genuine gestures. and I’m fairly certain that I broke your heart. I don’t know if you’re going to believe me when I say this, but I am truly sorry for everything that I did wrong to you. And I hope you know that my heart is heavy with regrets, My only wish in the world right now is for you to give me one more chance. I want nothing but for us to try again, see where our roads will take us, and hope for a better story.

Apology accepted my baby grin I love you forever darling
Re: . by JustStupidity: 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yeah, I can allow her to go out with her father and brothers
Re: . by jawalis(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
wumi2017:

Apology accepted my baby grin I love you forever darling
Thank you sweetheart
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
You dickos,should spare yourself off this relationship shi and have peace of mind .. angry

(1) (Reply)

Stupid Straight Men,you Can Never Make A Lesbian Fall In Love With You / / 10 Ways To Apologize To Her After A Horrible Performance In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.