Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Scam Alert Please Report - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scam Alert Please Report (360 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return / Scam Alert! Is This Nairalander Trying To Use My Name To Scam People? / UI PG Application Scam Alert: Darey2020 Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert Please Report by burlridgwayf863: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello friends! I am using this opportunity to alert you of a cyber fraudster who has been defrauding innocent people using his Website. We have received a lot of complain from people he has defrauded. This is his Website and Bak Account he use in defrauding innocent people. The report reaching is that he has YouTube channel which he use to attract people. After his victim contact him only on WhatsApp and paying for services, he will fail to complete the service without refunding money back. He has been doing this to many victims. He had duped so many people of their hard earned income. You can’t call and speak with him only use WhatsApp no location only doing online He only want people text him only on WhatsApp, he don’t accept call. I am posting this so you will spread on social media and let people know he is a fraudster and he must be brought to book. Please post on Facebook and all social media. After you pay him for service he will disappear.

This is his Websites and bank account he use to defraud people on internet. Please continue posing on Facebook and WhatsApp until he is brought to book.

Pauljumbo.com
Pauljumbostore.com
Turischool.com
His Phone: 09039878296, 09039878296
Facebook Name: Turi MADAGWA

Acct: 0270838784 Name: MADAGWA EFE Bank: GTBANK

He don’t pick call only WhatsApp. He must be brought to book to defend himself in presence of his victims.

Please report abuse of this website ( pauljumbo.com) by writing to the website hosting company so it will be shut down to avoid defrauding more people of their hard earned money. Web host company email:
abuse@godday.com

Re: Scam Alert Please Report by TeeGentle(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Scam Alert Please Report by cjudy(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2022
burlridgwayf863:
Hello friends! I am using this opportunity to alert you of a cyber fraudster who has been defrauding innocent people using his Website. We have received a lot of complain from people he has defrauded. This is his Website and Bak Account he use in defrauding innocent people. The report reaching is that he has YouTube channel which he use to attract people. After his victim contact him only on WhatsApp and paying for services, he will fail to complete the service without refunding money back. He has been doing this to many victims. He had duped so many people of their hard earned income. You can’t call and speak with him only use WhatsApp no location only doing online He only want people text him only on WhatsApp, he don’t accept call. I am posting this so you will spread on social media and let people know he is a fraudster and he must be brought to book. Please post on Facebook and all social media. After you pay him for service he will disappear.

This is his Websites and bank account he use to defraud people on internet. Please continue posing on Facebook and WhatsApp until he is brought to book.

Pauljumbo.com
Pauljumbostore.com
Turischool.com

He don’t pick call only WhatsApp. He must be brought to book to defend himself in presence of his victims.

Please report abuse of this website ( pauljumbo.com) by writing to the website hosting company so it will be shut down to avoid defrauding more people of their hard earned money. Web host company email:
abuse@godday.com

Beware of this scammer please
Re: Scam Alert Please Report by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2023
I got a job from a microfinance bank to design a website for them, i saw EFE MADAGWA online that he has a script, I paid money and bought the script from EFE MADAGWA with account number 2274075812 with UBA, His phone numbers are 09039878296, 09039878296 and email pauljumbo1@outlook.com and websites www.pauljumbo.com, www.turischool.com, www.pauljumbostore.com

Unfortunately the script he sent to me has the admin password encrypted by the original developer of the script. i contacted my hosting company and they said that i have to get the encryption code before the password can be changed or new user created.

I Contacted EFE MADAGWA and he could not provide solution. it has dawned on me that I have been scammed

please note that EFE MADAGWA is a SCAM, visit link https://ibb.co/6RB8nc0 for proof of payment to the scammer EFE MADAGWA
burlridgwayf863:

Pauljumbo.com
Pauljumbostore.com
Turischool.com

abuse@godday.com

Re: Scam Alert Please Report by pauljumbo: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2023
another sponsored post from competitors to defame me

(1) (Reply)

NEXT GEN AFRICA: What Is It And How To Get Started? - Education Naira / WAEC Private (GCE) 2021 Examination Result Is Out / ASUU On Leave, Failed To Give Notification Of Strike – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.