Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return (868 Views)

Young Promising Graduate Dies Two Days After Graduation - Photos / Are all this Nigerian Traders Really Making Money From Forex ??? / Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by imma1234: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

With grieve in my heart I bring to your notice scam artists disguised as forex traders scamming innocent newbies forex traders of their money promising high profit return using their indicators, which they sell from 50 dollars and above, even as high as 500 dollars, of which in the end this indicators make you loose all your capital and they keep telling you that, you don't know how to use it. Please run away from them they are thieves. Many of them are not forex traders but simply selling indicators to make a living. They edit screen shot and show large sums of profit made, it is all fake. As a newbie in trading I fell victim of one CASHBOYFX parading himself as the 'the king of spikes', he claimed his indicator is consistent in making me profit, I purchased the indicator for 75dollars. I followed all his so called rules and ended up loosing all my account. I did not make any profit. I went back to him on whattsapp and explained everything, he said I should buy his BOT of 200 dollars for trading with the same promises of high return, I again bought this BOT. This time I used on my demo, after one week of trading, my account reduced drastically by more than 50%, then I knew this guy is a liar. I went back and chatted him on telegram and told him my experience, he said, there is a new version of his indicator, which works better than the first and that i should buy it. I was really pissed off. I told him to stop this fraud of selling indicators that don't work to unsuspecting buyers. I later deleted his telegram group from my phone. HE IS A THIEF! After wasting months and money on this indicators, I was still not a profitable trader. I started learning forex on my own on youtube and now I am far better off than before. Below are some screen shots of my conversation with cashboy fx. Please I did this to help newbies to avoid been tricked into buying indicators by these thieves and believing in this illusion of magic indicators, because they don't work and the sellers are thieves and liars. For those who have fallen victim to this kind of fraud call them out, so that others will not fall prey to these thieves.

Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by cutefy: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
I've come to realized that indicator should be secondary. S/R and trend line should be primary.

I made lots of losses before coming to this realization.
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Samgreguc(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
This same cashboy FX... Is he the same person that didn't enable comment on his YOUTUBE page?

He doesn't have any space for review of his product. He keeps saying he is a busy person. Thank God I didn't fall.. I Was wondering how an indicator would be 100% working
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by lilbadroo: 4:17am On Apr 19, 2021
Na scam o , if you wanted to buy before , DON’T . The stuffs don’t work , I got it and it kept opening positions , loss exceed profit , just like anyone could trade. Nothing extra ordinary , you just pay for nothing
Re: Scam Alert!!! Forex Traders Selling Indicators And Promising High Return by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2021
lilbadroo:
Na scam o , if you wanted to buy before , DON’T . The stuffs don’t work , I got it and it kept opening positions , loss exceed profit , just like anyone could trade. Nothing extra ordinary , you just pay for nothing
Thanks bro for this as I was just about to pay and said let me quickly check online and see what people are saying

(1) (Reply)

Message / You Will Be Paid 1,000,000 Naira For Your Services / Why Are Our Youths Displaying Illiteracy On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.