Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform (260 Views)

I Am Seeking A Business Loan For An Existing Business / Goldman Sachs Suddenly Issued A Crypto Price Warning After Huge Bitcoin Crash / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2021
An exchange platform that will compete with the like of Patricia...

I am also looking at creating a crypto coin and and token.

Who wants to join my team
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by TheZebra: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2021
BadRadio:
An exchange platform that will compete with the like of Patricia...

I am also looking at creating a crypto coin and and token.

Who wants to join my team
That's actually a good idea i must commend you. First of all, i hope you have an idea about crypto currency and also made your research?
I'm willing to work with you by the way and would appreciate to hear from you.
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheZebra:

That's actually a good idea i must commend you. First of all, i hope you have an idea about crypto currency and also made your research?
I'm willing to work with you by the way and would appreciate to hear from you.
loadedplugz@yahoo.com pls send me a mail
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by TheZebra: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
BadRadio:
loadedplugz@yahoo.com pls send me a mail
Alright, you'll see a message from Stephen
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by Lavidaeventz: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Interesting would like to be part of any startup like this as long as intentions are legit.. you can reach me via my email address..
slickeventz@gmail.com
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by blessedchild234(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Its a good one create an exchange that you can easily buy international vouchers such as gift cards,gamecards,license keys for softwares like kaspersky e.t.c. I think the integration model would fetch you a lot of traffic and buyes as such is very few and less competitors in the Nigerian market.
Re: I Am Seeking Partners. I Want To Create A Crypto Exchange Platform by Innomama7(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7

(1) (Reply)

Year 2022 Currency Trading Update: "I'm No Comrade"..make Others Know Your Worth / .....mhg / How To Claim 100 Zolan Into Your Trust Wallet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.