Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bobrisky's Rotten Butt ( Watch Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky's Rotten Butt ( Watch Video) (485 Views)

Amid Rotten Butt, Bobrisky Draw Dragon Tattoo On Her Bumbum [VIDEO] / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Rotten Butt ( Watch Video) by Nzie(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2021
Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky’s former P.A, Oye has teamed up with Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh to drag her former boss on social media.

Taking to her Instagram story, Oye shared an alleged unedited video of Bobrisky’s b*tt and disclosed that while Bobrisky told people that she sleeps naked, he also slept naked because he had “scabies.”

This is coming just weeks after Oye Kyme revealed that she’s ready to apologize to the crossdresser in person. In a post she shared on her Instastory, Oye revealed that she’s set to come all the way from her country, Ivory Coast to see her former boss.

Click link below for video;

https://celebrity-profile.com/after-revealing-shes-ready-to-apologize-to-bobrisky-former-p-a-oye-shares-alleged-unedited-video-of-his-btt-video/

(1) (Reply)

"I Want To Come As A Goat In My Next Life, Don't Use Me For Asun" — Bbnaija JMK / Davido And Chioma Back Together After Break Up / ‘i’m Secretly Wild And Crazy’ Actress Sikiratu Sindodo Spills Some Of Her Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.