Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation (1002 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Npower: Please Always Log Out From Your NASIMS Portal Whenever You Use A Cafe / Npower: Please Repeat Physical Verification Process If Told To Do So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by ezenwaez(m): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
The Npower NASIMS management team has reinforced their statement concerning false informations in circulation making rounds all over the internet especially with regards to false news concerning the news which states that Npower has been scrapped and that the Federal Government is bankrupt, and therefore cannot pay for October, November and even December, please this information is blantant lies.
Issues surrounding delay in payment emanates from the poor internet issues during preregistration which made the account details of Npower Batch C Volunteers to be poorly captured.
The Npower NASIMS management team is working assiduously to rectify the issue and are almost at the concluding stage of the rectification process, although a bulk of payment issues results from costly errors from Npower volunteers themselves but this is not a deterrent nor an excuse for not making payment to Npower Batch C Volunteers, all Npower Batch C Volunteers will be paid extremely soonest.
Always ensure to get valid solution based information from Npower.

Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by joeking2222: 12:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and BP, na 5 & 6!!!
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by Bakrabas: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ezenwaez today's date is 18/12/21. Is Oct Nov stipends certain before Dec 25th?

Soonest, Soonest... Pls when exactly will it be soon.

Pls if you have a means of getting this info you should have a means to help us to ask the specific date they are paying.

Nhealth are those that I pitty most at least all Nteach are on break.
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by Holarhmee: 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
SMH
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by PUSSYHOE(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin this is today's N-PUSSY problem, stay tuned for tomorrow's.

New word from N-power " extremely soonest"

1 Like

Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by EmperorTolson: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
I just saw this on nasimng page on Facebook.
I know you'll copy and paste whereas you're part of the people they are warning us against.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by uthlaw: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Till January before they pay!
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
EmperorTolson:
I just saw this on nasimng page on Facebook.
I know you'll copy and paste whereas you're part of the people they are warning us against.

Lwkm hahahahahahaha
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
uthlaw:
Till January before they pay!

Unless federal government wan die young.
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by Masanto: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
This boy can lie
I remember reading sometime ago where u categorically stated that October stipend willl be paid before December
Re: Npower: Please Disregard Every Other Information In Circulation by respect80(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
How soon is soon?

Imagine how the only slightest thing that majorly concerns the youths of this country is being handled.
Shame to Buhari, APC and that incompetent woman called Sadiya

(1) (Reply)

Bryme Nigeria Limited Graduate Trainee / Job Vacancy!!! Get A Job Urgently. / Vacancy In A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.