Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered (36098 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by dapolaw(m): 9:00am On Dec 19, 2021
This government is so daft, anytime they hear the people wants to protest they will just come out with stupid propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Kdon2: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2021
dapolaw:
This government is so daft, anytime they hear the people wants to protest they will just come out with stupid propaganda.

Very Daft
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by davidthe16th: 11:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Nothing good will ever come out of police report. Conspiracy theories, but we know already.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Ibegtodiffer: 2:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonsense. Is it that the killings been protested is stabilizing the north b4 some people are trying to distabilize? People are been killed you're here explaining that some people want to distabilize the North. Very incompetent set.
Painfully some foolish northerners would still buy this nonsense
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by armadeo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Mention their names, you ldiot!!!!

Men this guy. This was my best pic that year.

The expressions are priceless
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Macolapablo: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Esseite post=108608445]- Unknown source.
- Unknown Governors.
- Unknown youth leader.
- Unknown monarch.
- Unknown separatist group.
- Governors lodge in Asokoro.. Which Governor does not have a home/lodge in maitama or asokoro?

When it involves this politicians and security operatives you always hear UNKNOWN THIS and that. If nah me and you Dem go put our names even add picture...

UNKNOWN GOVERNMENT.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Biglittlelois(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
BabbanBura:

SmallplentyLois where u deg in lagos, I wan come spend holiday for Lasgidi this year, I no go mind you show me around, will you?

Just seeing this, I'll be traveling home for Christmas tomorrow, maybe some other time when you're in Lag, let me know

Happy holiday smiley
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BabbanBura(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Just seeing this, I'll be traveling home for Christmas tomorrow, maybe some other time when you're in Lag, let me know

Happy holiday smiley

Great, thanks and safe trip. Enjoy villa.

When are u back though?
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
BabbanBura:

Great, thanks and safe trip. Enjoy villa.

When are u back though?

That will be January.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BabbanBura(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Biglittlelois:

That will be January.

Alrighty, I go dey here till mid January. Buzz me when you get back! And please no spend all the money for village woo, remain small to give me a treat.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BabbanBura(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Biglittlelois:

That will be January.

Haply new year SmallBigLois. See you when you are back. Hold my Christmas nama when coming back woo!
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Biglittlelois(f): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
BabbanBura:

Haply new year SmallBigLois. See you when you are back. Hold my Christmas nama when coming back woo!

Same to you Baba

Your nama is well kept smiley
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Validated: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Esseite:
- Unknown source.
- Unknown Governors.
- Unknown youth leader.
- Unknown monarch.
- Unknown separatist group.
- Governors lodge in Asokoro.. Which Governor does not have a home/lodge in maitama or asokoro?
You could have just shifted blame on PDP and rested, rather than propaganda speculations. This is just a future excuse to clamp down on any insecurity protest in the north while tagging it opposition.
You and I know that APC is jittery about losing 2023 elections. However, we are assured that they are leaving power. Either they vacate peacefully or they will be forced to vacate.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by BabbanBura(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Same to you Baba

Your nama is well kept smiley

Excellente. Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Kukah’s Church, Kidnap Priests, Others / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.