Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered (36055 Views)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / NASS Leadership: 2 Governors, Principal Officer Fingered In Zoning List Mess / DSS Uncovers Plot By Persons, Groups To ‘Destabilise’ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by whytediamond(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Rubbish as usual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by eTen94(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
I can tell you authoritatively that you are mad op not you oh but this mad fellow lying like their father lying Muhammad,
Islie:
Monarch, opposition politicians fingered

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/plot-by-2-govs-i-ex-gov-to-destabilise-north-uncovered/

1 Like

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Hezmatosky: 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
What about the bigger Nigeria you've distablised since?
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by VcStunner(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
I find it really amusing, same time insulting as to how the government of our country thinks and sees its citizens. So because the northern youths have decided in their scantily numbers to stage a peaceful protest, the govt immediately feels threatened and moves to initiate a counter argument with basis on national security. A reason enough to kill anybody who carries a placard in the FCT. By extension, anybody who voices support for them while they march is classified as a separatist or better still terrorist and will obviously be treated as one. Such a dumb and stupid move.
Again, I hope your people in the north can actually read and understand, except you have other ways of communicating what you mean here cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by jrusky(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hahahahaha apc at it again so the North is not destabilised as it stands today bah

These govt can never learn and change. So to this govt North is very peaceful and stable God pls why, why apc in Nigeria, God why

Oh heaven I can't laugh. I knew when those unserious group were given 3 months ultimatum in yesterday news I knew this shit will come up the next thing now is how to use the Republican Army a k a DSS to start a new job up North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by michoim(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
I know that the opposition and some evil forces are behind the recent but unfortunately, rickety protests in the north...They should be decisively and summarily dealt with, no matter who they are.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Adolfhitler001: 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
'violent protests have been planned to hold across the North, with consequential effect on governance, public order, and safety'.
Format
Any body that protest now will be brutalize

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Aboguede(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Bahun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is a plan that will make buhari give power to the military
It want to do a no blood coup so that election will not hold since they have scattered the country
Laggafin:
Conspiracy theories on de beat.. do u get it? If u don't get it.. just lite up kpoli grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by DLSReigns: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Politicians! You just cant understand them.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by anytexy: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Story storyyyyy. Gibberish for zombies. Next please.

1 Like

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by greencard: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bahun:
It want to do a no blood coup so that election will not hold since they have scattered the country
you are not far from the truth
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Laggafin: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bahun:
We gather de watch dem
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by cliqtips: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by michoim(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
I know one Tambuwal sponsored by Wike is there. He went to give situation report to Wike & furtherevil consultation,last Thursday with pretence that he went to Portharcourt to commission a 10km road my foot...
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Sent87: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
You guys are not serious, so what do you want ordinary citizens that Buhari has brought hardship on to do? Support the useless government and defend it?, Is the country, north in particular not ravage by insecurity, bloodshed and hunger? What has the government done to curb these evils? You people should just go with your conspiracy theories and propaganda. This government is a failure, that's the truth period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by michoim(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
I know one Tambuwal sponsored by Wike is there. He went to give situation report to Wike & further there evil consultation,last Thursday with pretence that he went to Portharcourt to commission a 10km road my foot...
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Samchik: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
Just wasted my time reading this piece of shit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by seunmsg(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mention their names or keep shut. This is a myopic report.
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Trash
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Coun3MAN: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Racoon:
The so called top ranking governors don't have a name.Yet the DSS can not isolate, arrest, prosecute, convict or jail them,? Another conspiracy theory to shield the utter incompetency of the catastrophe on seat.

If u are following the Nigeria politics u can picture out the Governors & the monarch.
I suspect Sokoto state Governor as one of the Governors & Sanusi lamido sanusi as the monarch while his counterpart from south I guessed is Nyesom Wike

1 Like

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Dminister(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Useless Buharists trying to counter the northern youths protest. A calculated effort that is never going to yield result. Everything about Buhari is lies even his body odour smell lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
MY GUESS:
1. The serving South East Governor is Bala Muhammad of Bauchi state

2. The former Governor from Northwest is Attahiru Bafarawa of Sokoto state

3. The first-class traditional ruler is Sultan of Sokoto, Sa'ad Abubakar

4. The other serving governor from Northwest is Aminu Tambuwal

MY REASONS:
I. Both Bala Muhammad Muhammed & Attahiru Bafarawa were members of opposition

II. Both have pending cases with EFCC

II. Recently Bafarawa criticized APC-led government on security in the North

IV. Sultan criticized government on several occasions & he is widely considered, especially by the FG, as a PDP supporter

V. Tambuwal is the only serving governor in NW from opposition party and his state is the center of the debate on insecurity.

VI. Both Bafarawa, Tambuwal & Sultan are from Sokoto state.

YOUR GUESS:
What is your guess? Same as mine or totally different?

@Mynd44 https://www.nairaland.com/6900715/insecurity-trouble-looms-north-serving

2 Likes

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by humberjade: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
What is there to destabilise again biko? grin
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by ch3ckm8: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
BS story. The north is practically destabilised and it’s now they’re holding a meeting to destabilise the north? Abeg talk another thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by AmazingELixir: 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin

Lolzz destabilize the North that is already in disarray ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Elidrisy20: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
And dem no come get names abi, thunder faya you,WAKA
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by TemmyT002(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by Emeguy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Buhari government and lies are like 5&6, the strategy they used to outdust Jonathan, u will always reap whatever u sow, either good nor bad, so that they can continue to hike price of commodities without check and suppress response from anybody, it a shame our security agent are now pending farlasy, to cover up their inefficiency, once upon a time we had a government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot By 2 Governors, 1 Ex-Governor To Destabilise North Uncovered by sterlingD(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shake My Head after reading the epistle

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dasuki Reading Newspaper In Court / Obasanjo: Buhari’s Hand Too Weak To Sign African Free Trade Agreement / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.