Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) (43913 Views)

Pictures Of Tinubu Being Turbaned In Zamfara / Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina / Orji Uzor Kalu To Be Turbaned In Daura Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Easyosafo: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Rubbish RubbishRubbish Rubbish
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Timagex(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Congrats, seems his role is not that glorified..
The pictures aren't as colourful as one would expect

Go to tolani Ali's page on Instagram. She's the photographer to the vice president. The pictures are very colorful. cool The ones here were probably taken with phone and inexperienced hands...
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by irririchris(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Why is his mom and siblings absent from the event?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hahaha the boy wey hin network no dey catch correct signal. Ok nah.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by awa(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
What does this guy do for a living self?
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
akinbode1:
Nonsense sad
But when Tinubu's daughter was made iyaloja, it was not nonsense abi?
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wow, nice one.... Shame on wailers
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is this wot Osinbajo hv been reduced 2? undecided
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by aylipple: 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Can't get any lower than this that the Number 2 & 3 citizens on the bill of tax paying Nigerians attended a turbaning ceremony, not of the president, but his son.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 10:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
The only thing that keeps wondering me is that upon how technology has evolved this people still get massive horse .... cry..

Think �
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by conyema12(m): 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nonsense… I hope as district Head he will pack
his Kayia from Abuja down to head his district make boko and herdsmen use am do shawarma �
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 11:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari’s son, Yusuf, has been turbaned Talban Daura, making him the District Head of Kwasarawa.

Now that the son of the impostor in Ass Hole Rock, has been turbaned the "TALIBAN" of Daura, my only hope is that the FULANI TERRORISTS that his dad has been supporting and sponsoring would unleash the same terror on him just like they do to innocent citizens.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Few months to come he will request for a 13yrs old girl...!!!
I wish him good not bad. If he wish Nigerians bad, may that bad go back to him.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Fcwilly: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Northern business men, that's hell refuel business partners over to them
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by McTobe(m): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is this position ceremonial?, does he posses powers as a king, is there possible progression in the rank to Emir? I am asking just for knowledge sake
PrinceMajestic:
Congratulations Talban Daura, Sariki kwasarawa. Allah Grant you wisdom on your new assignment. His now a traditional ruler, sheath your sword of criticism and salute royally. I can see many horses there, I know he will get nothing less than 20 horses as gifts. I remember the 15 horses at the front of Sariki Kankara palace, commendable but tell your father to give up terrorism
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by McTobe(m): 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
But horses are prized possessions. Even the queen of England keep horses especially those High breeds.
blazebaba:
The only thing that keeps wondering me is that upon how technology has evolved this people still get massive horse .... cry..

Think �
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Amah70: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
Racoon:
So there can be this kind of serene secured environment for Yusuf Buhari to be turbaned while many poor hapless Kastina indigenes are being kidnapped, maimed or killed by terrorist ? While the survivors are fleeing to Niger Republic for refuge?

Yet the beleaguered masses allowed this nonsense that have no bearing on their existence to happen? Where are the #northisbleeding champions? I raise yansh for the kingmakers in the Daura emirateship, Gov.Masari and their failed son president.

Abacha said any insurgency that lasts more than a month has government hand in it.

Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws..

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a huge crowd of Muslims in Kaduna, that he wouldn't stop fighting until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is used in all the states of Nigeria.

The first major demand of Tanko Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by president Buhari is for Islamic sharia criminal justice system be included in the consultation.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by TempleHouse: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
HOW CAN A VP PROFESSOR Osinbajo DESCENDED SO LOW TO ATTEND SUCH RITUALS

SAD FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by kingcornel(m): 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Looking at him u will see cluelessness confusion written all over him,Nigerians will nt learn.
Someone's Father failed woefully nd they r still worshipping their offsprings.. SUFFER NOR DEY TIRE UNA

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by mywells: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2021
This a human or camel pls dont gerit.

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:54am On Dec 19, 2021
RTR
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 2:25am On Dec 19, 2021
awa:
What does this guy do for a living self?
His job is just being a president son and He is heavily paid for this.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by nedekid: 2:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Bandits don go on vacation
Them don receive Christmas present grin

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:23am On Dec 19, 2021
kenbee:
I doubt if Oga Bubu knows about this event

What do u mean
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:25am On Dec 19, 2021
TempleHouse:
HOW CAN A VP PROFESSOR Osinbajo DESCENDED SO LOW TO ATTEND SUCH RITUALS

SAD FOR THIS COUNTRY.

That's d same person some people are already campaigning for to be Nigerias next president...a professor without values, a pastor without principles

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations to Yusuf buhari..
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Ubanz: 5:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Emir of Daura loading.
That's Bubu's ambition.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2021
akinbode1:
Nonsense sad

Without ingredients. That's nonsensical nonsense
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Josbreed: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2021
dre11:
More pictures

Oh! How I wish bandits will appear here.
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 6:21am On Dec 19, 2021
nedekid:

Them don receive Christmas present grin
I dey tell you
Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by StreetFight: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Perfecttouch:
So they went ahead despite public outcry?
These people no send anybody o

Which public outcry? Stop crying wolf when their is none.

Northern Nigeria is very happy with Buhari and his family. Who are you to complain?

Northerners are happy with the killings, maiming, stealing, raping and destruction of lives and properties that fellow Northerners are doing to themselves, and in appreciation to their beloved President and his family, the Northerners have happily turbaned the President's only beloved son as a district head even when his family has no history of district headship. Who are you and I to complain?

Let Southerners sit down and relax and watch as the North totally destroyed itself. You will see that the Southerners will occupy Northern Nigeria from Bornu to Sokoto without exchanging even punches or slaps.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 6:28am On Dec 19, 2021
McTobe:
Is this position ceremonial?, does he posses powers as a king, is there possible progression in the rank to Emir? I am asking just for knowledge sake
he possess powers of a king in his district but I think being the Emir has to do with one coming from the family of Emirs which Yusuf isn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.