Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale (22529 Views)

We Found Gold Deposits Along Abuja-Nasarawa Highway – FG / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Yus2020: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Apc so evil
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Tundex911: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shey na way to reduce bandit be this

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Chai! In this hard time, these people keep roasting those that voted them into power; just because they want to sale gas and cylinder; lol. Be ready to vote this terrorists govt again; it will go round. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
fergie001:

Then, it must be biogas.

It's not biogas at all
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by TenQ: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE
This government is WICKED!
You triple the cost price of gas.
You said N30k minimum wage is too much.
People are finding alternatives to cooking and you ban them

Just arraign every non APC people to firing squad and exterminate Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by 1opinion: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Why not focus on an important topic as this or create your own thread.... She's not Nigerians problem right now.
Immorttal:
you'll think they look good offline. Ladies and gentlemen i present to you saphire. They fugly biatch forming cinderella online shouting 'the future is female' upandan

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by fergie001: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:
It's not biogas at all
Oya fill me in.....You may never know.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by MrBONE2(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2021
fergie001:

Oya fill me in.....You may never know.

If I fill you in then I have sold my power to you. This system was designed by me but not patented yet so I cannot share.

However it has been extensively tested. Absolutely zero smoke, blue flame, super hot, and the heat source IS FREE. However the machinery for the heat is not free but it is very cheap.

So basically anyone who buys it would get back the purchase cost over time since they are not buying the heat source like they do charcoal, firewood and the rest of them
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by onatisi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
very good move
fergie001:

SOURCE
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by respect80(m): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
This is the height of misplaced priority and lack of critical thinking by the state government.
Instead of directly tackling the menace of illegal deforestation, they're banning the use and sales of charcoal without realizing that most of the woods used in the production of charcoal are leftover from the people felling trees for other major purposes such as furniture and other use.
Banning the use and sales of charcoal in the state won't have much significant impact on their environmental protection quest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by CAPITALBEE: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:

If I fill you in then I have sold my power to you. This system was designed by me but not patented yet so I cannot share.

However it has been extensively tested. Absolutely zero smoke, blue flame, super hot, and the heat source IS FREE. However the machinery for the heat is not free but it is very cheap.

So basically anyone who buys it would get back the purchase cost over time since they are not buying the heat source like they do charcoal, firewood and the rest of them

Interesting

"And when you see a south wind blowing, you say, ‘It will be a hot day,’ and it turns out that way" - Luke 12:55
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by fergie001: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Fair enough.....that's a good one.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by peppermint7(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2021
CAPITALBEE:

This is very ridiculous coming at a point when people are looking for alternate means for cooking due to increase in gas prices... Nasarrawa ranks top when it comes average gas prices per KG in North Central... See NBS stat as at June in picture attached below and we all know what the market is saying presently

Public policies have to be redefined in this country. If tree falling or burning for charcoals still happen in the state despite different laws and measures put in place, then it has to do with implementation of those laws.

You can't just be churning out laws expecting that the laws will implement itself.

There are more better ways to achieve the so called environmental protection that the state is pursuing.
Omoh this thing wer you post here de wrong
5kg is 3200 lowest
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Pimine: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Immorttal:
you'll think they look good offline. Ladies and gentlemen i present to you saphire. They fugly biatch forming cinderella online shouting 'the future is female' upandan
Aswearugaaad

See as she be like stick wey dem dey use pluck mango. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by CAPITALBEE: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
peppermint7:

Omoh this thing wer you post here de wrong
5kg is 3200 lowest

The price stated in the picture was NBS statistics for JUNE 2021. Read what I wrote below;

CAPITALBEE:

This is very ridiculous coming at a point when people are looking for alternate means for cooking due to increase in gas prices... Nasarrawa ranks top when it comes average gas prices per KG in North Central... See NBS stat as at June in picture attached below and we all know what the market is saying presently.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by duptie(m): 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Diz one is too huge oo, anyway na only north al dz yeye law fy dey happen undecided
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by benzion72(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
APC will soon ban intimacy among Nigerian
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by jimter44(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
I'm not surprised that it's coming from an APC controlled state. In a sane society, the people using charcoal would have been provided with an alternative. The people using charcoal either for business or domestic uses do not like it, but it's because there's no alternatives for them. Govt do the needful!
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by badman007(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
I think it’s more about industrial scale illegal logging than private usage.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Fragility6: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
Immorttal:
LOL.. Una don finish that grill guy na diz girl b the next
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by neonly: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Immorttal:

U guys go kill me
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Qoko: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
This APC government with outrageous and wicked policies, My unborn grandchildren can never forget the policy that increase the Rice and other consumables price from N9K to N30K despite farmers supports.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
fergie001:

Then, it must be biogas.
You dey mind zombie wey dey find way to justify the madness of his party?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by ransomed: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
It is better to stop desertification before stopping people life and communities becoming deserted.
Plant trees...
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by AgricMaster: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na
Aboki
Suya
i
dey
pity
now
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by techWriter5: 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Very funny... Please, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by chloride6: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lmao...
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by chloride6: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lawyer don finish for Lafia?

Take the NASG to court...

You don't have the right to restrict my fundamental human right of movement...

Nonsense...
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by Wchris(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Their plans are to just kill people with suffer
Re: Nasarawa Government Bans Charcoal Use, Sale by TJMighty(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
alfredo4u:
It is what it is!!!!!

Any sure bet.....need win 50million before 31st night....

Any sure wife material....need to marry her before 31st night....

Any sure Buhari policy......need to leave nija before 31st night...

I'm with you brother �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Open 80% Rated USA Verified Paypal Account Using Nigeria As Nationality / Otunba Mike Adenuga: The Heartless Tyrant? / Apart From Blogging How Can One Make Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.