Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad (25540 Views)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / Should He Accept The Job Offer Or Not? / Accept This Job Offer Or Continue Job Hunting??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by MegaBozz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2023
You have been searching for a job for long but nothing came up. Then you decided to travel to Canada for a master's degree and then Japa all the way to hustle in Canada.

You were granted a visa and the day you are suppose to travel you get a call from an oil company you had dropped your CV to inform you that you have been given a job with a salary of N350k per month, an official car, private accommodation for 5 years and free medical care as a staff of the company.

Will you accept this job offer and turn down your travel to Canada or will you still travel and turn down the job offer.

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Amotolongbo(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
MegaBozz:
You have been searching for a job for long but nothing came up. Then you decided to travel to Canada for a master's degree and then Japa all the way to hustle in Canada.

You were granted a visa and the day you are suppose to travel you get a call from an oil company you had dropped your CV to inform you that you have been given a job with a salary of N350k per month, an official car, private accommodation for 5 years and free medical care as a staff of the company.

Will you accept this job offer and turn down your travel to Canada or will you still travel and turn down the job offer.
I would pick Canada

The Nigerian job can’t guarantee my life security, sound health care and future security of my children.

The Nigerian job could even be a prank from the village people 🤣

188 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by mrvitalis(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
MegaBozz:

350k na money? That's $4200 per year

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by MegaBozz(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I would pick Canada

The Nigerian job can’t guarantee my life security, sound health care and future security of my children

Wow

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Apcsupport1: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Choice

2 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Simdyofficial(f): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
grin Canada of course. Lots of opportunities.. oil company wey one alhaji son fit use his babe do me swap shocked

Magnito abeg give me that Canada jam grin

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
mrvitalis:

350k na money? That's $4200 per year

Bad comparison!

The value you will get in Nigeria, is not same with that of Canada.

With 500k monthly in Nigeria, you are a king!

With $3000 monthly in Canada, you are still a pauper., but when you convert to Naira, you feel you are doing well.

Do you know how much rent, gas, groceries, phone and internet bills and not to mention the tax being sniffed out of you.

Your comparison is void. Value is different!

220 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by KillIgbohoN0W: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
MegaBozz:
a salary of N350k per month, an official car, private accommodation for 5 years and free medical care as a staff of the company.

Hehe
Obviously you're an undergrad or you never been in a big firm before. grin

350k salary does not come with paid accommodation anywhere. HMO & office car (Corolla), maybe.

The firms that can afford paid accommodation pay more than 350k salary for such staff.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by mrvitalis(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Bad comparison!

The value you will get in Nigeria, is not same with that of the Canada.

With $3000 monthly in Canada, you are still a pauper., but when you convert to Naira, you feel you are doing well.

Do you know how much rent, gas, groceries, phone and internet bills and not to mention the tax being sniffed out of you.

King of where?

Petrol for car is say 100k , house rent for a good place is 150k a month
That's 250k

Eat in an eatery is 7k per day to 15k per day

With 500k you would be struggling

To be a ok in Nigeria, live how u want to live you need 2 million to 5 million a month

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by MegaBozz(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Hehe
Obviously you're an undergrad or you never been in a big firm before. grin

350k salary does not come with paid accommodation anywhere. HMO & office car (Corolla), maybe.

The firms that can afford paid accommodation pay more than 350k salary for such staff.

You sure don't know nothing. Focus on the question and answer if you choose to. Don't hang me into it or call me an undergrad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by harsysky(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Bad comparison!

The value you will get in Nigeria, is not same with that of the Canada.

This is the problem I have with you guys. Your advices are devoid of wisdom. You guys think people make money to be worshipped or show some kinda pride. 500k, king? And after that, he achieves what with it when his mates are earning more than 20million naira a year as a truck driver in canada. I pity your sense of reasoning, and the earlier you change it, the better for you.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
harsysky:

This is the problem I have with you guys. Your advices are devoid of wisdom. You guys think people make money to be worshipped or show some kinda pride. 500k, king? And after that, he achieves what with it when his mates are earning 20million a month as a truck driver in canada. I pity your sense of reasoning, and the earlier you change it, the better for you.

20 million as a truck driver 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who are those telling you all these lies!

You just convert dollars to Naira and start fumbling.

Did the driver talk you how much he pays for the truck loan, insurance, gas, maintenance and all his personal expense.

Everyone will be a truck driver in Canada if it was that lucrative!

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by harsysky(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

20 million as a truck driver 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who are those telling you all these lies!

You just convert dollars to Naira and start fumbling.

You are a f,,l! First class info! Have you changed dollar before? Be truthful to yourself; have you had euro in your hands and changed it before?

Why is everyone not into IT or medical line knowing they are paying well. I questioned your reasoning before and you are still giving me a cause to question more.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2023
harsysky:

You are a fool! First class info! Have you changed dollar before? Be truthful to yourself; have you half euro in your hands and changed it before?

Hello! I own two beach front properties in Canada.

I am not in category of people you will be telling lies to.

How much is the minimum wage of truck drivers in Canada!

You just be spewing gibberish like you talking to a villager!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by harsysky(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Hello! I own two beach front properties in Canada.

I am not in category of people you will be telling lies to.

You just be spewing gibberish like you talking to a villager!

Villagers too use phones and are on nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2023
harsysky:

Villagers too use phones and are on nairaland.

Answer the fvckin question I asked you!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by harsysky(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Answer the fvckin question I asked you!

You clearly know it defers. Why would you be asking me dumb questions? Sample five truck drivers and you hear five different opinions.

Even those who make 30 dollars an hour still make upto the 20million naira when converted I mentioned.

Answer mine if you don’t mind. Why is everybody not in medical line or IT knowing fully well they are well paying fields?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
harsysky:

You clearly know it defers. Why would you be asking me dumb questions? Sample five truck drivers and you hear five different opinions.

Even those who make 30 dollars an hour still make upto the 20million I mentioned.

I think you are a JJC in Canada!

Those lies they programmed you with in Nigeria still running through your veins!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by harsysky(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I think you are a JJC in Canada!

Those lies they programmed you with in Nigeria still running through your veins!

I engaged you till this time for people to know how selfish and proud you are. People like you will advise people on ways to remain stagnant while you excel. You said you have investment in canada, right? You built those investments with the money you made in Nigeria, bah? Whether you answer or not, I wouldn't respond to a JJC like you again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by CoronaVirusPro: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2023
harsysky:

I engaged you till this time for people to know how selfish and proud you are. People like you will advise people on ways to remain stagnant while you excel. You said you have investment in canada, right? You built those investments with the money you made in Nigeria, bah? Whether you answer or not, I wouldn't respond to a JJC like you again.

Hello! I don’t discourage people from leaving, but always tell the truth about what plays! I don’t reside in Canada.

I don’t sell false hopes to people. I tell them reality!

I don’t advise people to sell their assets in the name of japa! People like you do it and have mislead many.

People would read your comment and start selling everything, hoping they will earn 20,000,000 when they get to Canada.

I don’t lie to people about what plays anywhere.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2023
MegaBozz:

You sure don't know nothing. Focus on the question and answer if you choose to. Don't hang me into it or call me an undergrad.

You typed ignorantly.
No firm will provide accommodation to a 350k pay grade.

Type about things you know and stop trying to scam on the forum.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
OP is an attention seeker.
He has no job offer. Probably some N Power refugee looking to scam people here.

1. No oil company pays 350k to even graduate trainees. grin

2. Any firm that can provide free accommodation as remuneration package will pay higher than 350k and certainly not to low or mid level staff.

OP is a teenager fantasizing.
He will outgrow it.

38 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by ednut1(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2023
No oil company paying 350k a month give’s company car. Make una stop all these imaginations.

13 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Kobicove(m): 4:40am On Oct 16, 2023
Which oil company will give 5 year accommodation to a new staff intake?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Coldplay007(f): 5:35am On Oct 16, 2023
MegaBozz:

You cant compare the two... 350k is nothing.. do you know how much a 2006 corolla is now 4.2M..
How long before you can buy a 2006 corolla...., if you don't eat or do anything else or even buy clothes, 12 months...now imagine how long it will take to build a house..

We never talk family oo... marriage, children school fees etc...My apologies for saying this, its your current status that is making you thing 350k is plenty money...its not..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Nextt: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

King of where?

That's 250k

To be a ok in Nigeria, live how u want to live you need 2 million to 5 million a month

So people that live on ₦30,000 - ₦100,000 per month, how do they survive? Are they on autopilot?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by WeirdAlien: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2023
If you're not earning 7 digits in Nigeria. You're at risk of becoming poor sooner or later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by TheOldGods: 11:58am On Oct 16, 2023
mrvitalis:

King of where?

That's 250k

this one is living in delulu island grin

22 Likes

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by TheOldGods: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
OP is an attention seeker.
He has no job offer. Probably some N Power refugee looking to scam people here.

1. No oil company pays 350k to even graduate trainees. grin

2. Any firm that can provide free accommodation as remuneration package will pay higher than 350k and certainly not to low or mid level staff.

OP is a teenager fantasizing.
He will outgrow it.
like how much does oil firms pay?
Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by Truth2024: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Baba Japa Simple

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept This Job Offer Or Turn It Down To Travel Abroad by yeyebrity: 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Don't you guys get tired of recycling these old questions?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Opens Application Portal For Direct Short Service Course 26 / HARPS Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / 7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.