Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Christmas Chrisvicmall Shipping Experience - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / My Christmas Chrisvicmall Shipping Experience (285 Views)

My eBay Shipping Experience With Giantplushub So Far. / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Please Those With US To Nigeria Shipping Experience Should Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Christmas Chrisvicmall Shipping Experience by anonymousey: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
So there's this luxury backpack I buy from China and sell here.

The last shipment I was charged about 16,333 per bag I shipped (was charged for 20kg instead of 14kg because of the volume which wasn't normal) and I went to Chrisvicmall to complain. Eventually I paid the balance and just went to collect them and move on. I was forced to increase my selling price as a result.

When I went to collect the bags, I was apologized to and told I'd get a refund. I got that refund today and as a result I was able to drop my selling price for the bag and refund those that bought earlier.

BTW the shipping company is called Chrisvicmall.
I'm glad they chose to do the right thing after their initial resistance.
I've used them for almost 3 years without issues. I hope this continues going forward.
Some say it's never too late to do the right thing. Sometimes it is, but not this time.
Thank you to Chrisvicmall and all our customers that have patronized and stood by us.

The bags are available. Do get yours before it runs out

Classy, functional and luxurious Mark Ryden MR9116 anti-theft backpack.

Now just N28,500!
Re: My Christmas Chrisvicmall Shipping Experience by Fabinu(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Pictures of the bag

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 1040 G6 X360 i5 8th Gen Laptop / Iphone X And Iphone 11 Pro Max For Sale (sold) / Redmi Note 7 4gb/64gb Up For Grabs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.