Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? (40133 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by AlphaBeta130: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
GoodHardDick:
Only a SIMP and a weak guy begs his wife for sex. A real man shouldn't even beg his girlfriend for sex, let alone begging his wife, else he'll be the most weakest man on earth.

In fact,, once a lady understands and knows that she can manipulate and control you because of her pussy, you'll forever remain her toy and of course you'll lose your respect as a man.

This is why every guy should become a red piller immediately, because no red piller begs his girlfriend for sex let alone his wife.
So as a redpiller what are u supposed to do if your girl refuses to give u sex
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Frales6(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
But most men like nacking like say tomorrow no dey. When they're happy, they will nack, when they're angry, they'll use nacking to 4get the anger, when they're tired or exhausted from work, they'll nack so that they'll sleep well. When they're idle, they'll nack so that they'll keep body and soul 2gether. Every time e get reason to nack. How woman no go tire? Bring meat, bring meat...na for cow body na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by cliqtips: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
I guess this is for you not for all..

What works for you, might not work for others, you know ?

Yes, it is not all about money in some cases but every other little things for some ladies.
And funny enough, those little things, the husband might not take them serious or see it as big deal and vice versa.

Everyone should invest in their health by exercising regularly. As a guy, when you open your body, your lady should be able to feel you. I mean when moving her hands over your body, there should be some contours grin grin everything shouldn't levelled.... lol

You guys might need to know that it is not only female that denies their male counterparts sex, it can also be the other way round too for reasons best known to the particular guys.

Klass99:

The assumption that money is the reason many women lock up, is a sweeping generalisation and erroneous.

You just said money is not the case in your situation, so what is the problem? If you followed the thread I mentioned, you would know money wasn't the issue with most men who shared their stories.

Bad hygiene, an unattractive look and selfishness in bed, may top the list before money. A recurring theme on NL with men is always money, money this, money that. It is NOT ALWAYS about your money or the lack of it.

Are you a neat/clean person, are you good to look at? Will a woman look at you and think damn...... I would like to touch those biceps or run my hands all over his body? Are you well mannered or classless and ill mannered?

There was a front page thread where a guy talked about investing in one's self physically, spiritually, mentally and financially. He emphasised on the physical aspect, mentioning how he looked so much better and attractive to women, since he started working out. Guess what your own gender people did? They bashed him left, right and center, claiming all a man needs to do, is have money to get a woman undecided

In my mind, I was like, when will some of these self proclaimed logical people learn? What that guy said was so on point, but money no dey gree them see road. All the men I see working out in my estate look good, are sexy and appealing to me. I even told one of them (one day) in sincere admiration of his physique/beauty, he seemed glad to hear it, said thank you and we went our separate ways.

You people think we don't like nice things and we are all about the money, abi? What is it sef? Are some women not hustling legitimately to make money too? We are moved by what we see too, we are either moved to;

1. Admiration/interesting private thoughts or....
2. Repulsion and disgust.

Sorry, this was longer than I intended, but consider it an education in female psychology.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Onedayoneday: 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
So many problems in this country and all we think about is sex. The same sex that has led us to the overpopulation we are currently battling with.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Loreettaa: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Or11:
The question is for married women. What is/are the reasons that you would avoid or refuse sex with your husband?

My wife's own is when I get lazy at home and I don't help in the house chores e.g cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids etc. She won't fight with me or argue but when I touch her like this, she will find a meaningful excuse. She's tired, not in the mood, headache, tomorrow, I need to shower first and I'm too lazy now etc. I found out myself that it was when I helped at home that there were no excuses, it's always a happy ending.

You're honest here. Most men who complain on NL paints their wives as the devil herself.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by AlphaBeta130: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Frales6:
But most men like nacking like say tomorrow no dey. When they're happy, they will nack, when they're angry, they'll use nacking to 4get the anger, when they're tired or exhausted from work, they'll nack so that they'll sleep well. When they're idle, they'll nack so that they'll keep body and soul 2gether. Every time e get reason to nack. How woman no go tire? Bring meat, bring meat...na for cow body na.
True talk, men too like knack. God did it that way to ensure procreation continues easily cheesy
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Smallhead(m): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
Am in this shit now. Yes some women does this, And even when I help with the home chores they will definitely come up with different excuses, because she knows fully well that I can't cheat on her.
With my awful experience of being with my partner for seven years now. I will advise any male/female, to only date or marry, the person that loves you, mad in bed for you, and needs you everytime with little or no regards to ur cash.
Any man or woman who enters a relationship because of finance, will live a frustrating life that can lead to cheating and finally divorce. This can make u have children without d presence of both parents in their life, which means you have failed to form a legitimate family.
When you neglect this, you might go through what am going through now.

I regret anytime, whenever I want to have sex with my partner, it look like I have sex decease. Abe make una get sense! Blue pill is a decease!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Or11:
The question is for married women. What is/are the reasons that you would avoid or refuse sex with your husband?

My wife's own is when I get lazy at home and I don't help in the house chores e.g cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids etc. She won't fight with me or argue but when I touch her like this, she will find a meaningful excuse. She's tired, not in the mood, headache, tomorrow, I need to shower first and I'm too lazy now etc. I found out myself that it was when I helped at home that there were no excuses, it's always a happy ending.

/
Look closely at Buhari and you have the answer.
Just like APC's list of broken campaign promises, your wife reeled you in with promises of a good marital life.
Just admit it. She is married now. Her campaign is over. Like Buhari's Nigeria, it is time for you to bear the cross.

By the way, sex is overrated especially with one partner. But that's not an excuse to cheat on her. Rather you should count it as a blessing that she denies you sex. Now that you know the only power she has over you, take it away from her by being indifferent to sex--reverse psychology!

/

4 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by RodgersAkpafu: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
Na when yu wife a woman yu go knw say dem get manipulative formats..
Yu either abide to most of their terms&condition or angrily leave the house, las las yu'll stil return home & by then; she sef go don strategise another method to provoke yu the more..
Hardman no be for wey punna dey o, conji go bring yu to ur kness begging..
Forget wetin most men dey form outside, behind close doors dem weak dyeee
This post has over 110 likes
That tells a lot grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by RodgersAkpafu: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I am a married man.
I have developed myself to the Level that I can deny ladies sex, including my wife & any potiphar's wife around. She's a Living witness.
When I was younger, I thought sex was All'n'All.
But I developed myself & surrounded myself with meaningful things that'll always keep me busy.
Now, I can stay without SEX for a whole year.
MEN should start occupying themselves with breathtaking expeditions and Quiet moments.
Doing so will render many WOMEN useless.

I am a Living Witness.
No single man on earth should beg ladies for SEX.
We should start stopping such Rubbish.
Add VALUES to yourselves & keep your woman in perpetual fear of losing you.

Women don't like men like you sha
A man who cannot be manipulated

4 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Smallhead(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Look closely at Buhari and you have the answer.
Just like APC's list of broken campaign promises, your wife reeled you in with promises of a good marital life.
Just admit it. She is married now. Her campaign is over. Like Buhari's Nigeria, it is time for you to bear the cross.

By the way, sex is overrated especially with one partner. But that's not an excuse to cheat on her. Rather you should count it as a blessing that she denies you sex. Now that you know the only power she has over you, take it away from her by being indifferent to sex--reverse psychology!

/

I swear when you with woman in the house, you can't unless you don't love her anymore and you plan to divorce her. Konji go disgrace u grin grin grin
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Exceed15: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
As long as there is unsettled issue , bed time suffers it. If you want enjoy your wife make her happy.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Tzar(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Women ONLY deny simps sex!
You are a woman wrapper controlled by your wife.
Our forefathers had the antedotes that cured the madness some women exhibit.
Marry another wife or move towards divorcing her and watch her beg you with her p*ssy .
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sex... again.... What is wrong with these married men.... abi na harmattan dey worry una.... i dont get all this issue of sex..

This year alone this sex matters is on the rise...Whatz going on are u guys really sex starved in your marriage

Na really WA ooooo..

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by sanchell: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
you are not satisfying her she is getting sex outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Miner13: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
Yu either abide to most of their terms&condition or angrily leave the house, las las yu'll stil return home & by then; she sef go don strategise another method to provoke yu the more..
laugh..funny truth
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Clinghton: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
That's really bad if done on purpose, which can lead to further complications.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Smallhead:
Am in this shit now. Yes some women does this, And even when I help with the home chores they will definitely come up with different excuses, because she knows fully well that I can't cheat on her.
With my awful experience of being with my partner for seven years now. I will advise any male/female, to only date or marry, the person that loves you, mad in bed for you, and needs you everytime with little or no regards to ur cash.

Any man or woman who enters a relationship because of finance, will live a frustrating life that can lead to cheating and finally divorce. This can make u have children without d presence of both parents in their life, which means you have failed to form a legitimate family.
When you neglect this, you might go through what am going through now.

I regret anytime, whenever I want to have sex with my partner, it look like I have sex decease. Abe make una get sense! Blue pill is a decease!

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by ERCROSS(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.

Na who she see for house she go dey do shakara for.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Mac12(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
First of all, i stay in Lagos...
I wake up 4:00 am, prepare breakfast and lunch(plus that of my mother in law who stays with me), prepare the children for school, tidy the kitchen and parlour, take the kids to school before heading to work, pick up the children by 4( cause of traffic) sometimes 5. On getting home, i start preparing dinner, tidy the room, wash sometimes(including hubby's wears and mother in laws'; with hand o), bathe the kids, feed them and get ready for the next day before making the kids sleep. All these and more I do without help. Mind You, my first child weighs 20kg( funny but true), he'll cry for me to carry him and sometimes, carryinghim makes him sleep faster. At a young age, I've started experiencing waist and back pain that i can't stand for long. With all these, why won't I be tired No single help. Even down to when I'm busy with chores outside and the children needs something, i must come and attend to them (The dad is there with them o but i will be called to come attend to them).

On cases whereby I fall ill, mos things will be left undone. Let me just stop here for now

Guy forget o, e no easy at all

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Mac12(f): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
ERCROSS:

Na who she see for house she go dey do shakara for.

Body dey pepper pepper me sef, i need space

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by sanchell: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2021
stop whining and crying nobody force you to marry
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by JBoss25(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sex matter dey always trend
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Malawian(m): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you really need for your wife to go through all that in order to remind you of your part in your own marriage - this through denial of sex - before you know to play it? undecided

She is meant to be companion and partner in your relationship - not your 'trainer'. undecided
This washed up feminist againwith her useless takes. O.P, pls tell us the financial contribution of both parties in your home so we check something.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by DCatt: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
You don't always know with these men but if it was the other way around and the wife suspects the man is about to go out flipping tails, all the wife needs to say is, there will be sex in this house today and he's welcome to stay home and participate.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Wettoid123: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
i last fuuucccck my wife 6months ago and we sleep in the same house everyday but her own excuse is pregnancy which i know is disturbing her badly sha.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by sanchell: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
any man who gets married to me should never for once think he did me a favour sorry dear i can always leave you anytime i want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
AlphaBeta130:

So as a redpiller what are u supposed to do if your girl refuses to give u sex

Play your game smart and mature, there are girls all over you can approach, win over (by your masculinity, ruggedness and confidence) and then have sex with them. Women generally are drawn and attracted to guys who are highly attracted to other ladies. These set of guys are known as "Hot guys". This is because any girl dating them knows that these guys can easily replaced immediately with other girl, hence they will try as much as possible to be in their best behaviour.

You don't go around begging a woman to have sex with you, that's how SIMP behave.

If a woman noticed she can control and manipulate a man by using sex.. Then that man is a simp and a weak guy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Walkee: 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
this is not true and it can never be the case with man that's 100% open to polygamy like me. Na when you foolishly follow woman go alter talk rubbish like bone of my bone, for better for worse, husband and wife are one flesh these nonsense happens. The mumu oyinbos you people are copying can't even cope with their own rules

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
sanchell:
any man who gets married to me should never for once think he did me a favour sorry dear i can always leave you anytime i want

Hope you know there are different kinds of man out there.

We have the SIMP/WEAK GUYS and
The RED PILLERS/ALPHA MALES.

Pray not to marry a red piller or an alpha male, if not you'll know he did you a great favour

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by RodgersAkpafu: 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
firstbornson:

Interesting!

Won't your children see you when you are behaving like that??

Can imagine my children asking me, 'Daddy, where did you sleep?'
Well
The mother should also explain what happened that made the dad leave home in the first place

I'm not one to suppoef away matches
But I am also one who believes that it could be justified in certain instances

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.