Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? (40189 Views)

Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Roon9(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:
I can't imagine myself begging my wife for sex.

If I touch you and give silly excuse, I'm out of bed immediately. That's where 4:20 comes handy.

Ok what's 420
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Roon9(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
Na when yu wife a woman yu go knw say dem get manipulative formats..
Yu either abide to most of their terms&condition or angrily leave the house, las las yu'll stil return home & by then; she sef go don strategise another method to provoke yu the more..
Hardman no be for wey punna dey o, conji go bring yu to ur kness begging..
Forget wetin most men dey form outside, behind close doors dem weak dyeee

Dem just turn me down this night o
I miss yarn for car earlier

3 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by lancasterboy: 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you really need for your wife to go through all that in order to remind you of your part in your own marriage - this through denial of sex - before you know to play it? undecided

She is meant to be companion and partner in your relationship - not your 'trainer'. undecided

Why will a man provide for his family, hustle daily bread and come back to act like a househusband. If he didn't have a job, will his wife hustle money and wash plate when she comes home? What a woman cannot take, a man should not take it too.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Votukpa(m): 10:48pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Isn't it of importance to consider important the reason why many women are driven into this manipulative attempts at correcting issues in their marriages to begin with? undecided

Take the OP'S given example. Imagine both the man and woman agreed from the beginning to sharing the house duties as a couple. But somewhere down the road, OP'S began neglecting his part, leaving the entire burden on his equally stressed wife to bare alone. Frustrated and stressed out, the wife, maybe after numerous attempts to talk to him about the importance of doing his share of the chores, and for fear she might turn into her worst nightmare - a nagger- resorts instead to 'training' the OP by denying him sex as a way of getting him to comply with the agreement they both made from the start. undecided

No two marriages are the same, and so this needs to be considered on case by case basis ofcourse. undecided

Why on God's green earth would any self-respecting man take himself through this hellish experience??

Why would a man GO OUT and be a provider for his home and return to it to perform domestic duties with his wife, all in the name of marriage and homemaking?

Disgusting.

No man can live long, going through what you're counselling men to do. That, I assure you.

The home is a woman's office, let her operate it. Why would she get tired of doing what she was designed by the creator to do. Conversely, the office of a man is outside the home in the 'competitive market place': where he creates value to earn purchasing power. Notice how we don't get tired of going out there to 'grind' on the daily. This aptly describes the unspoken agreement man and wife come into, within the confines of marriage. Let each play the role they are configured for.

In other words, stop asking monkeys to swim in the ocean. Stop asking fish to leave the ocean to climb trees.

To make a bad situation worse, she denies him sex, not because she's tired, but because she wants her honorable husband to assist her in her domestic duties. It's funny how she might even decide to lay on her back and do nothing while the man engages in more 'work', should she decide to acquiesce to his sexual advances.

Pathetic.

You're right when you say she is training him. That's the female imperative in case you don't know. Her objective is to have full control over him until he is worn out, while doing as little as possible.. If he gives in to her 'training', the stress of living with that witch he calls a wife, will sooner of later take a toll on his vitality and bring him close to his death.

Make no mistake about it: A good woman is indeed hard to find. She will bring a man good, all the days of her life.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Votukpa(m): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
sanchell:
whatever type of man you are . you are not doing me any favour . you are replaceable thank you

How disrespectful.

I hope God forgives you and you don't die childless.

However, if you are incorrigible, feel free to go Bleep yourself.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by ERCROSS(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mac12:

Body dey pepper pepper me sef, i need space

Na you go even tire for the space self. 24km space

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

I am a married man.
I have developed myself to the Level that I can deny ladies sex, including my wife & any potiphar's wife around. She's a Living witness.
When I was younger, I thought sex was All'n'All.
But I developed myself & surrounded myself with meaningful things that'll always keep me busy.
Now, I can stay without SEX for a whole year.
MEN should start occupying themselves with breathtaking expeditions and Quiet moments.
Doing so will render many WOMEN useless.

I am a Living Witness.
No single man on earth should beg ladies for SEX.
We should start stopping such Rubbish.
If only these Young ones could learn these lessons now so they do not continue the culture of foolishness that ruined their fathers before them. undecided
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by sanchell: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
yawnz
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Okeedu(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Its really pathetic to say the least,how men will start begging his wife for sex,its really a complicated discussion though since am not married.

Hello guys as a newbie in fiverr,my tutoring videos can help you get an attractive account, and show you how best to maximize gigs reviews and optimisation,
And if you got some doubt,it comes with a guarante,if you don't have results.

Check my signature to DM me
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by jimcaddy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nigerian women are so funny... Women are funny. But Nigerian women are funnier.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
TIREDNESS!!!!!!!!! Work, house chores, taking care of kids, school run OMG the greatest is body changes that reduces the sexual urge sad embarassed cry

4 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
Votukpa:
Why on God's green earth would any self-respecting man take himself through this hellish experience??

Why would a man GO OUT and be a provider for his home and return to it to perform domestic duties with his wife, all in the name of marriage and homemaking?
I think many of you go in to marriage thinking you become gods by it. undecided

When you lived as a bachelor, did you not provide and at the same time take care of domestic chores? Why do you now pretend that marriage sets you above doing the same domestic chores, only this time, for your own home that you build with your wife? undecided

I guess the problem is not entirely yours but also that of the self disrespecting woman who will allow you marry her as house help. Way too many women with very low sense of self out there. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2021
ednut1:
During dating they use sex to impress you to marry them. After all the child birth, body changes, daily taking care of kids and the home. They lose interest

That's a lie you know...

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kellzzyy:
Its only a bastatd bloody useless stupid and foolish simp of a man that'll beg his wife fur sex.
Over my dead body.
I rather die.
Of course I no go die.. But that'll be the end of the marriage.
God forbid. Spits

Are you married? No be by mouth Oga.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by 1Sharon(f): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Mac12:

Thanks dear...

Often times I've asked but he believes these things are for women.

My mom did more for me even though I lost her early. I should be able to do same or more for my kids. Besides, it's my duty.

At least he can bath the kids or is that for women? He really needs to help because you are overwhelmed
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
lancasterboy:
Why will a man provide for his family, hustle daily bread and come back to act like a househusband. If he didn't have a job, will his wife hustle money and wash plate when she comes home? What a woman cannot take, a man should not take it too.
If a man chooses to marry a Woman without a hustle of her own, that is what he wants. undecided

If a woman chooses to marry a man with a hustle of his own, that is what she wants. undecided

Now to then suggest that because the man's choice is a woman without a hustle means he should no longer wash plate, bath his kids etc. , is foolishness. Unless the woman agreed that she would handle all the chores, such a conclusion is idiocy at best. Your woman is not your house help. undecided

If you don't want to have to do chores in your own house, make this information available even at the time you are dating any woman so she understands that you are looking for a woman who jobless woman who will double as a house help. These things aren't written somewhere in Stone. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
gbagagbogo:
Denying your responsible husband sex is a gateway to infidelity and consequently crashing your home. If you deny your husband sex, he might start losing love for you gradually , and if that happens, baba no-go send you again ooo.

Sex is a right in marriage . No one should deny each other

The denial is not mostly intentional, overwhelmed with house chores cry. Most married men become so unromantic that the wife loses interest in sexual intimacy.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by litaninja(m): 11:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Or maybe the wife can act like an actual mature human being and open her bloody mouth to let him know that he hasn't been helping out as much as she would like.
Common sense right?

Kobojunkie:
Do you really need for your wife to go through all that in order to remind you of your part in your own marriage - this through denial of sex - before you know to play it? undecided

She is meant to be companion and partner in your relationship - not your 'trainer'. undecided
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2021
litaninja:
Or maybe the wife can act like an actual mature human being and open her bloody mouth to let him know that he hasn't been helping out as much as she would like.
Common sense right?
I don't understand! undecided

How does a wife resorting to nagging her husband amount to commonsense? undecided
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2021
Votukpa:
How disrespectful.
I hope God forgives you and you don't die childless.
However, if you are incorrigible, feel free to go Bleep yourself.
Leave God out of your foolishness abeg! undecided

God talk say He created some Eunuchs from birth, some were made Eunuchs in this life and some chose to become Eunuchs for the sake of His Kingdom... if you believe the childless are somehow cursed, then you know nothing of God but delusions you have likely been fed with about Him. undecided
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by calcal: 12:02am On Dec 25, 2021
Or11:
The question is for married women. What is/are the reasons that you would avoid or refuse sex with your husband?

My wife's own is when I get lazy at home and I don't help in the house chores e.g cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids etc. She won't fight with me or argue but when I touch her like this, she will find a meaningful excuse. She's tired, not in the mood, headache, tomorrow, I need to shower first and I'm too lazy now etc. I found out myself that it was when I helped at home that there were no excuses, it's always a happy ending.

You are not a civilized person, you have a great wife. She is not your slave that will continue to do all the house chores without any help from you.
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2021
Mac12:
First of all, i stay in Lagos...
I wake up 4:00 am, prepare breakfast and lunch(plus that of my mother in law who stays with me), prepare the children for school, tidy the kitchen and parlour, take the kids to school before heading to work, pick up the children by 4( cause of traffic) sometimes 5. On getting home, i start preparing dinner, tidy the room, wash sometimes(including hubby's wears and mother in laws'; with hand o), bathe the kids, feed them and get ready for the next day before making the kids sleep. All these and more I do without help. Mind You, my first child weighs 20kg( funny but true), he'll cry for me to carry him and sometimes, carryinghim makes him sleep faster. At a young age, I've started experiencing waist and back pain that i can't stand for long. With all these, why won't I be tired No single help. Even down to when I'm busy with chores outside and the children needs something, i must come and attend to them (The dad is there with them o but i will be called to come attend to them).

On cases whereby I fall ill, mos things will be left undone. Let me just stop here for now

Guy forget o, e no easy at all
But why would any human being do this to self ? What do you gain from living this way?. undecided

You got married so you could enjoy not having to go it alone yet clearly, in the marriage, you are stil going it alone, why? undecided

You are too tired to have sex because you are burdened by it all. Your husband may himself be getting his kicks outside and I wonder what exactly is in all of this for you? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Mac12(f): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But why would any human being do this to self ? What do you gain from living this way?. undecided

Never wished it upon myself but situation of the country kept us this way. Saving towards something big even though the salary isn't encouraging at all. Things was a bit easier until the covid 19 came up, Since then it's been hell. All these will end some day; working towards that and believing God.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 25, 2021
Mac12:
First of all, i stay in Lagos...
I wake up 4:00 am, prepare breakfast and lunch(plus that of my mother in law who stays with me), prepare the children for school, tidy the kitchen and parlour, take the kids to school before heading to work, pick up the children by 4( cause of traffic) sometimes 5. On getting home, i start preparing dinner, tidy the room, wash sometimes(including hubby's wears and mother in laws'; with hand o), bathe the kids, feed them and get ready for the next day before making the kids sleep. All these and more I do without help. Mind You, my first child weighs 20kg( funny but true), he'll cry for me to carry him and sometimes, carryinghim makes him sleep faster. At a young age, I've started experiencing waist and back pain that i can't stand for long. With all these, why won't I be tired No single help. Even down to when I'm busy with chores outside and the children needs something, i must come and attend to them (The dad is there with them o but i will be called to come attend to them).

On cases whereby I fall ill, mos things will be left undone. Let me just stop here for now

Guy forget o, e no easy at all

Madame If you don't change your routine you might just fall down one day in coma. As opposed to popular believe, a lot of families in Nigeria got married when they were struggling. No matter how poor you are, there are steps you can take to make things better, money isn't the only solution. I didn't grow up rich.

- When you wake up by 4AM, he should also wake up as well, preparing children for school can be done by anyone when taught how to do it. Your MIL staying with you is another human burden that needs catering for, It is not a robot that will do the work.

- Anyone who leaves work early should be able to go & pick kids from school, It is not a woman's job to pick up their own kid.

- Do a non-negotiable Ajo or Esusu donated by both of you, use the money to purchase a washing machine. At this point you should choose either living the rest of you life on a wheel chair if your back bone breaks or you buy that washing machine.

- On cases where you fall ill, things shouldn't be left undone. That's why people marry wives who have jobs, so they can help out when medical issues happen to one person.

The people who don't need to help their wives are the ones who have enough money to hire people to do those chores. Not for families earning combined low income. If you kill yourself, there is no reincarnation for you. So berra live your life well.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Mac12(f): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You got married so you could enjoy not having to go it alone yet clearly, in the marriage, you are stil going it alone, why? undecided

You are too tired to have sex because you are burdened by it all. Your husband may himself be getting his kicks outside and I wonder what exactly is in all of this for you? undecided

Your comment got me crying... My husband too is not having it funny financially, i worry and feel for him sometimes. I guess this is our rough time, i don't have a choice but to do my part as a wife and mother even though it's telling on me. It's just a phase that will pass.

For the sex, that's the least of my problems right now. If he's getting it outside, i don't know o.

It's Christmas, yet nothing dey for children because we are saving for rent and school fees.

Bro, no be everybody wan begin reason their matter for people o. Sometimes i weep at night, crying to God for a change.

Regarding hubby's financial story, the matter na for another day

6 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Awise09(m): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Or11:
The question is for married women. What is/are the reasons that you would avoid or refuse sex with your husband?

My wife's own is when I get lazy at home and I don't help in the house chores e.g cleaning, cooking, bathing the kids etc. She won't fight with me or argue but when I touch her like this, she will find a meaningful excuse. She's tired, not in the mood, headache, tomorrow, I need to shower first and I'm too lazy now etc. I found out myself that it was when I helped at home that there were no excuses, it's always a happy ending.

Helping my wife do house chore is a thing of choice and she can never I mean never denied me of sex because I didn't help her for how now. Their some things we men are not supposed allowed during relationship before marriage.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Mac12(f): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2021
truthsayer009:

Madame If you don't change your routine you might just fall down one day in coma. As opposed to popular believe, a lot of families in Nigeria got married when they were struggling. No matter how poor you are, there are steps you can take to make things better, money isn't the only solution. I didn't grow up rich.

- When you wake up by 4AM, he should also wake up as well, preparing children for school can be done by anyone when taught how to do it. Your MIL staying with you is another human burden that needs catering for, It is not a robot that will do the work.

- Anyone who leaves work early should be able to go & pick kids from school, It is not a woman's job to pick up their own kid.

- Do a non-negotiable Ajo or Esusu donated by both of you, use the money to purchase a washing machine. At this point you should choose either living the rest of you life on a wheel chair if your back bone breaks or you buy that washing machine.

- On cases where you fall ill, things shouldn't be left undone. That's why people marry wives who have jobs, so they can help out when medical issues happen to one person.

The people who don't need to help their wives are the ones who have enough money to hire people to do those chores. Not for families earning combined low income. If you kill yourself, there is no reincarnation for you. So berra live your life well.

Bro, person no dey use suffering brag o. It has never been like this. Hubby lost so much during the covid that we had to start selling our properties to survive.

Got married when i was serving. After serving, had to relocate to Lagos. Started my fashion training( thats what ive always wanted to do) but the stress made me have series of miscarriages that i had to stop doing anything till I put to bed, same thing happened with my second child. In order not to remain idle, i started applying for jobs until I finally got this one though the pay is not encouraging. We are saving towards a lot. Its not like I am enjoying this life style, who no like better thing?

Just had to open up on why most women deny their husband sex. Truly I feel tired after everything and that's why.

I'm combining my current work with making easy wears(placed on orders) to manage and save as well so I could go back to further my training. Been able to get a sewing machine; so you see, i am moving forward. Hubby wants to get someone( a relative) that would come stay with us. Like I've been saying, this is a phase...

6 Likes

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Verysmart101: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:

And when has sex in marriage become a prize for help rendered? Really!! That is the reason why some men get side cos of this rubbish behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Verysmart101: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2021
dirtydiva:
How on Earth will you refuse to be part of house chores? You dey look for trouble nah grin

Let her also be part of providing money too pls
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by Verysmart101: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
Yu either abide to most of their terms&condition or angrily leave the house, las las yu'll stil return home & by then; she sef go don strategise another method to provoke yu the more..

This strategy doesn't work for all men pls.Try this shit with Ned or Tuface u hear?
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by LegalWolf: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Daveambition:

Alaye relax.
OG keeping it real for this young fellas
Re: Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? by eminemkayc: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2021
Mac12:

Your comment got me crying... My husband too is not having it funny financially, i worry and feel for him sometimes. I guess this is our rough time, i don't have a choice but to do my part as a wife and mother even though it's telling on me. It's just a phase that will pass.

For the sex, that's the least of my problems right now. If he's getting it outside, i don't know o.

It's Christmas, yet nothing dey for children because we are saving for rent and school fees.

Bro, no be everybody wan begin reason their matter for people o. Sometimes i weep at night, crying to God for a change.

Regarding hubby's financial story, the matter na for another day

Madam, I've quietly read some of your write-ups. If you are genuine and not an online fraud, send me a message privately let me see how I can assist with a token.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Amazing Kitchen Tips That Will Change Your Life / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby After 10 Years Of Pregnancy (pic) / 5 Things You Will Miss When You ‘japa’ From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.