Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,462 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe (637 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe by CodedHustler: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congratulations to the Lateef Adedimeji & Oyebade Adebimpe as they got wedded today. They did the first leg of their wedding today.

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuWDjCudn5I

After all the rumours and gossips and suspense they gave their fans, They finally got wedded.

Happy Married Life To Them

Re: Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats! cool

No more unlimited freedom for both. grin
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe by Amotolongbo(f): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Congrats to them!

One “opolo ofo” has eventually jumped into Lateef Adedimeji’s cool swimming pool.
May the pool never get hot and may the “opolo ofo” never jump out
Re: Adedimeji Lateef Weds Oyebade Adebimpe by yanabasee2: 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2021
One of my best comic actor.... Even tho I don't understand Yoruba... I still smile at his comedy...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Couple, Bambam, Teddya Launch Their Reality TV Show, Uncut With Bamteddy / Bbnaija Queen Shake Her Big Yansh In Club Spray Money See What Happened(video) / Reactions As Man Kneels To Pray In The Middle Of A Busy Expressway In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.