Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

God Fulfills What He Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Fulfills What He Reveals (180 Views)

“sin Can’t Make You Miss Heaven” – Rev Fr. Oluoma Says As He Reveals What Preven / Women Looking Sexy Is Not A Sin - Pastor Says As He Reveals He Loves Waist Beads / Prophet Jeremiah In TEARS As He Reveals The Deep Secret About Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Fulfills What He Reveals by MyCatholicLife: 10:50pm On Dec 18, 2021

It’s amazing to consider two facts side by side. First, consider that Saint Faustina heard Jesus tell her, over and over, that He desired that the Feast of Divine Mercy be promulgated and celebrated on the Second Sunday of Easter every year. How was this lowly cloistered nun to accomplish such a task for the universal Church? Second, when St. John Paul II canonized Saint Faustina on Divine Mercy Sunday, 2000, our Holy Father promulgated that the Feast of Divine Mercy Sunday was to become a universal feast of the Church. God spoke this to the heart of Saint Faustina in silence and solitude over and over from 1931-1938. Just over sixty years later, it came to be (See Diary #1680).

Reflect upon the fact that God often calls you to do far more than you could ever imagine doing on your own. If you are attentive to His clear gentle Voice, and if you heed His commands, you will begin to discover that the Lord will do amazing things through your life. They may not be extraordinarily public and noticeable by all, but they will be far more than you ever thought possible. Do not be amazed at God’s Will for your life and do not hesitate to believe what He calls you to do. Say “Yes” and leave the rest to Him.

Lord, to whatever You call me I say “Yes.” If Your Will is that I live a quiet hidden life, offering my daily duties as a sacrifice to You, I say “Yes.” If it is Your Will that my life become very public and that You use me in this way for the good of the Church, then I say “Yes.” Lord, my life is Yours, do with me what You will. Jesus, I trust in You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewqsPGfK6nE

(1) (Reply)

Greed. / Dream About Place / The Twelve Days Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.