Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

The 613 Mitzvot: The Most Important Jewish Lie! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The 613 Mitzvot: The Most Important Jewish Lie! (196 Views)

The 613 Laws Of The Old Testament Called The Mitzvot / The Most Important Lesson From The Alarming Surge of Pastors' Rape Cases / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 613 Mitzvot: The Most Important Jewish Lie! by oaroloye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
SHALOM!

The Jews popularly claim that the Commandments of THE TORAH- the Five Books of Moses- number 613 in all, according to the reckoning of the Rabbi Moses ben Maimon (1138–1204), commonly known as Maimonides.

Anyone who has examined his list should have immediately noted that there are Commandments omitted.

These Commandments are even important.

It should be taken as significant that none of the Oyinbo Bible authorities have taken this up- suggesting that they are all in league with one another.

In an early edition of KING OF KINGS, by Jack T. Chick, the secretive Gospel Tract publisher, I saw him say that THE JEWISH LEADERS- the Scribes and Pharisees- had inflated The Law of Moses from THE TEN COMMANDMENTS into 613 Commandments.

At the time, I implicitly trusted Jack T. Chick- but when I revisited that panel in a later edition, Jack T. Chick had removed that statement.

I found it odd that a preacher of his evident Knowledge should not know that it was not the Scribes and Pharisees who had changed The Law into 613 Commandments, but MOSES.

However, there are important Commandments omitted from the list, and the inference is that the Jews do not want us Gentiles to know about them.

(1) (Reply)

The Difference.... / Mark Of The Beast / Mummy G.O. Makes Fresh "Revelation"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.