Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

How Did You Get Your First Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Did You Get Your First Car (471 Views)

I Am Planning To Acquire My First Car With A Budget Of 500K / Porsche 911 GT3 RS Is The First Car To Use Corning's Gorilla Glass Windows / Saudi Arabia's First Car Showroom For Women Only Opens In Jeddah(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Your First Car by ebijimi7(m): 1:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Hi guys good day, I know we all want the good things of life such as a house, a car,food in the store and also a good woman in our life,
So in view of this I've come up with something similar to this thread which made front page few hours ago and that is https://www.nairaland.com/6883671/how-did-get-money-build

So guys let's share our story how did you get your first car
Mine-; I played Nigeria centenary lotto game back in 2015 with just #100 I was lucky to win a brand new Hyundai accent �.
So guys that means I sctuallly bought a car worth millions with just 100 naira airtime credit.

So guys let's keep the gist rolling
And moderator please help make this a front page material.
Thanks.
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by SportsHD: 3:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Proceeds from my banditry business. God is good. grin
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by nymphomaniac(m): 3:27am On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:
Proceeds from my banditry business. God is good. grin
don’t type things like this. The internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by nymphomaniac(m): 3:27am On Dec 19, 2021
ebijimi7:
Hi guys good day, I know we all want the good things of life such as a house, a car,food in the store and also a good woman in our life,
So in view of this I've come up with something similar to this thread which made front page few hours ago and that is https://www.nairaland.com/6883671/how-did-get-money-build

So guys let's share our story how did you get your first car
Mine-; I played Nigeria centenary lotto game back in 2015 with just #100 I was lucky to win a brand new Hyundai accent �.
So guys that means I sctuallly bought a car worth millions with just 100 naira airtime credit.

So guys let's keep the gist rolling
And moderator please help make this a front page material.
Thanks.
I Bought Mine when I decided to learn how to drive.
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by Stemkay: 5:19am On Dec 19, 2021
nymphomaniac:
don’t type things like this. The internet never forgets

What if the mofo is saying d truth
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by SportsHD: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Stemkay:

What if the mofo is saying d truth
Abeg o, no be truth o. I just dey catch cruise.
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by samazeezat(m): 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Abeg o, no be truth o. I just dey catch cruise.

Is better you delete that. Internet is a storage space, if you get that .
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by SportsHD: 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
samazeezat:

Is better you delete that. Internet is a storage space, if you get that .
Why should I delete that? Can't one have fun and express his mind without you people turning it into something else? This is an anonymous forum for fuvcks sake. My personal details and information aren't connected to this account.

So, I'm reiterating again, I got the money for my first car from my banditry business.

Fuvck the internet.
Re: How Did You Get Your First Car by Jaydot01: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Why should I delete that? Can't one have fun and express his mind without you people turning it into something else? This is an anonymous forum for fuvcks sake. My personal details and information aren't connected to this account.

So, I'm reiterating again, I got the money for my first car from my banditry business.

Fuvck the internet. You too though, If you get that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2008 Upgraded To 2012 For Sale / ❌❌sold❌❌✅✅✅toks‼️toks‼️toks‼️toks‼️ 2008 Mercedes Benz C300✅✅✅ / Naija Used 2007 Toyota Corolla: 1.9m And Slightly Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.