Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. (1102 Views)

A Call To Sanitize Free Adverts On Nairaland / Too Good To Be True! / No Adverts In This Section: The Antispam Bot Will Ban You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. by fec: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2006
hello am mrs billy as you all know,infact i was very happy about this site because i advertised on this site that am looking for an assitance on dealing with cars with me.i am dealing with inport and exports from usa to every where my product is BMW,a lot of agents has contact me like mr.pec frm abuja,mr lily frm p/h,mr taiwo frm lagos.but am still on screening still looking for the person that will work hard with me.if u too still have interest to work as an agenr or supplier with me quickly senm me email to fec2008@yahoo.com you will be mail back before 48hrs.a trial will convince you.thanks

Mrs.Billy Fec

U.S.A.

MARYLAND.
Re: Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. by naira4doll(m): 9:19am On Aug 20, 2007
hmmm, i think this will be great, BMW is really not an economical car.
Re: Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. by autories(m): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Is Good To Adverts On Nairaland. by pabon(m): 1:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Good morning, ILegend

Sorry to bother you. I just needed to learn something from you. A couple of months ago, you made a thread explaining your writing method.
The part that caught my attention was that aspect of dictation. I noticed your threads are usually long and I just came from one of your threads from 2018 where you said you had a 200k book. I reasoned it must be because you dictate. I've tried dictation in the past. It didn't work very well. Could you be so kind as to letting me know how you do yours?
I'd be really grateful for this, I promise.

(1) (Reply)

Need The Next Big Thing- Need Inspiration / Anyone With An Idea Of Alternative For Power Supply? / Catfish Pound For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.