Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money (41664 Views)

UK Father & Son Jailed For Killing Wife's Lover Who Was Hiding Inside Wardrobe / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Tells Oyinbo Client To Shut Up, Zlatan Ibile, Others React / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by BRATISLAVA: 7:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Foolish misogynist.

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by yusufmurry: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15

Fraud alert. Beware
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by meobizy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Social media skit.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by bascadeds: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
lol
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Benitoh: 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Look for legit work to engage yourself you said no, and you think by stealing from people you will be useful to the society.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by emsco(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
They will do anything to trend. Mumu generation
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wait someone need to put me through on this yahoo game, if this is how they communicate and still make money that means me when dey talk properly like Frank Olise go hammer major.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by IceTrice01: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 5slots available hurry now and call 081::45::67::77::15 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::45::67::77::15

So you mean I won't give you #1 throughout the process?

And how much am I giving you when it's out?
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by ipobarethieves: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
sad angry awon omo ALE jati jati.May lightening strike him and his fellow scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by YORUBAsFINISHED: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yoruba is finished cry cry cry cry
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Say No To Fraud

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad angry awon omo ALE jati jati.May lightening strike him and his fellow scammers
Isseeeeeeeee...........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by olisaEze(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is most irresponsible and downright foolish! Are we supposed to be impressed that you’re a dumb criminal?? angry
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Goldbw122(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na juju, the client the next thing na to block am na
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Dagger111(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Samxcollections:
grin
All because of youtube and views and trend you fit land for jail
No be everything you supposed use catch trips

Something wey dem dey call cruise, e reach your turn, u turn am to trips.

Shoti ya werey ni?

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by praisedd(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Naso Nairamarly go sing i be yahoo boy, e go land am 4 effc net
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by emmnprince(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Na every job get frustration ooo even me sef as I dey view the number of people wey don download my song, depression one kill me

How many download dude?
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Sluacoast(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:
No one should contact this person. Fraud

1 Like

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Cardealer2021(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Na every job get frustration ooo even me sef as I dey view the number of people wey don download my song, depression one kill me
I play the song for video link. you try,
but but I no see the song download for apple music
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by lasthero: 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Newlinevisa:

Just 5 slots?? cheesy cheesy
Scammer
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by tillaman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ilu Awon osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
toujurs:
Some Nigerians are dumb, when it comes to creating contents
Gaskiya ne maigida na...
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by guru90: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
All these Yahoo boys that refused to find genuine work......

Soon or later frustration will starts killing you people..
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by MHElijah: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Benprass(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dam nigger young brother
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by Powersurge: 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
The way nonentities dey trend for naija eh. This imp wey no fit spell hin name.
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Igbo man spotted
Re: Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money by ledaman: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lazy youth according to Baba go slow! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Safety Officer Carrying Guns? (see Photo) / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.