Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal (408 Views)

How Much Is Car Papers Renewal In Your State? / Car Paper Question And Answer / Exceptional Service Of Vehicle Paper Renewal And New/toksvehicle Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal by ibroman12(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2021
There's a way to Renew your Lagos car particulars which is less expensive, I can help u renew your documents in Oyo state, they are both on Autoreg, you can also confirm the authenticity yourself on verify.autoreg.com

You won't have problem with any inspection agency because it's allowed

Email me: Ibromantwelve@gmail.com

Or

Call zero nine zero 2 6 5 9 7 0 2 3
Re: Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal by ibroman12(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2021
If you are owing for years too and you don't want to pay for all the years you are owing, I will help u clear it to the current date with ease
Re: Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal by diportivo: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2021
ibroman12:
There's a way to Renew your Lagos car particulars which is less expensive, I can help u renew your documents in Oyo state, they are both on Autoreg, you can also confirm the authenticity yourself on verify.autoreg.com

You won't have problem with any inspection agency because it's allowed

Email me: Ibromantwelve@gmail.com

Or

Call zero nine zero 2 6 5 9 7 0 2 3

ibroman12:
If you are owing for years too and you don't want to pay for all the years you are owing, I will help u clear it to the current date with ease

if e dey autoreg,payment will have to be made to clear anything na abi?

or you see just standing on the fact that it's cheaper to pay the accumulated years?
Re: Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal by ospreywin(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
diportivo:

if e dey autoreg,payment will have to be made to clear anything na abi?

or you see just standing on the fact that it's cheaper to pay the accumulated years?

That man no bright at all.... His eyes go soon clear when autoreg accumulate debt for am..
Re: Less Expensive Lagos Car Paper Renewal by ospreywin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
ibroman12:

If not that you're not bright, you're advertising "upgrade" on public forum, I can see the desperation is real...

(1) (Reply)

2004 Lexus 330 For In Port Harcourt / Available Sienna For Hire Purchase Weekly/ Monthly Remittances For Transportatio / Recommend A Good Mini Van For Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.